The Red Cup!

I just got approval from the wife to get a proper veg tent. Ive been looking to get rid of my aquarium for a while now. Good news is my LED's are grow lights cause I have a reef tank. Just gotta sell the corals and Im all set.

420-magazine-mobile1063999539.jpg
420-magazine-mobile393475870.jpg
here my girls looking pretty good if I do say so myself

I just got approval from the wife to get a proper veg tent. Ive been looking to get rid of my aquarium for a while now. Good news is my LED's are grow lights cause I have a reef tank. Just gotta sell the corals and Im all set.

but from what I know are coral lights not to high in Kelvins ?!?!?!

Can someone please reply with a quote to this question, I asked before but don't know if it was answered. Are new entries being accepted and can I use a clone?

You can if you want, but we all planted seeds on August 23rd and started Veg September 1st. We are kicking to flower on October 13th, yes that's a friday... We are going to do another after this one but it will probably be autos.

You missed us man clones were the first thing we did. You are welcome to check out the growing until we start another one. Grab up some seeds while you wait and hang out with us some time.

:passitleft:

You can if you want, but we all planted seeds on August 23rd and started Veg September 1st. We are kicking to flower on October 13th, yes that's a friday... We are going to do another after this one but it will probably be autos.

You missed us man clones were the first thing we did. You are welcome to check out the growing until we start another one. Grab up some seeds while you wait and hang out with us some time.

:passitleft:
I have 5 gdp seeds I just put in root plugs, if any pop I'll put one in flower on the 13th in a cup if that's okay?

I have 5 gdp seeds I just put in root plugs, if any pop I'll put one in flower on the 13th in a cup if that's okay?

Fershure Man!!! Welcome to the Red Cup! It's never too late to grow some marijuana, Puff Puff Pass!!!!!!

420-magazine-mobile335696814.jpg

An ex gave me some mids and I planted some a few days ago straight into soil and all popped. Sucks that my favorite bag seeds didn't sprout. Anyone ever harvest and smoke Desconocida Kush? Been saving it for a while

Back
Top Bottom