The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

I never set an expectation. I usually try to get close to 70 days on most of what I have but some stuff like the gorilla bomb takes 80 or more and the blueberries are usually around 60 or so. I think the last blueberry gums went to 65 These I would say I will start flushing in another couple days.

420-magazine-mobile418910527.jpg
420-magazine-mobile431174256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1307803586.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1623382526.jpg
420-magazine-mobile486041467.jpg

Never lied bout that!! Damn ur bout to do some big things not that u havent already been doing big things!! Glad the shipment made it i would b biting nails if i dropped that much coin n knowing that it might not make it!! Doesn't seem to bother the Rooster though!!

Never lied bout that!! Damn ur bout to do some big things not that u havent already been doing big things!! Glad the shipment made it i would b biting nails if i dropped that much coin n knowing that it might not make it!! Doesn't seem to bother the Rooster though!!
For that cost you insure the shit outta the package

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

Attitude hasn't let me down yet man
They sent me one ugly ass Jean jacket this time though!

Well then m going wit attitude!! Thanks!! Have u soaked any of the seeds yet? Whats ur gameplan fir all those beans?

Hey have another question maybe u can help or some of the great growers in ur thread can help. M low on medicine but have a good amount of trimmings from my last two harvest. But i didnt dry them out i put them directly in the freezer. What would b ur suggestion on processing the frozen fresh trim? I have a hand grinder wit screen should i dry leaves then run threw grinder n collect kief? Boy that would take me forever but sure i would end up with a lot of kief? Whats ur thoughts Rooster?

Well then m going wit attitude!! Thanks!! Have u soaked any of the seeds yet? Whats ur gameplan fir all those beans?

Hey have another question maybe u can help or some of the great growers in ur thread can help. M low on medicine but have a good amount of trimmings from my last two harvest. But i didnt dry them out i put them directly in the freezer. What would b ur suggestion on processing the frozen fresh trim? I have a hand grinder wit screen should i dry leaves then run threw grinder n collect kief? Boy that would take me forever but sure i would end up with a lot of kief? Whats ur thoughts Rooster?

Hey brother. I'm going to pop all my outdoor strains in a week or so and I'm going to pick 4 new ones to run inside. Pretty sure the mk ultra, pure power plant, cheese and lucky dip. Then I have a blue hyena and black hyena coming I plan on popping those too.
Eventually going to have to move my outdoor staging area to another room. But I definitely plan on popping one of each and then topping them right away and cloning the tops. Those will be my moms for each strain. The early skunk and blue widows and candy kush I may pop more than one because they were so good last year.

For the trim. I would take it out spread it out for a couple days and let it dry. Then I would remove all the tiny stems and get rid of the big fan leaves if there is any. Not all but some. Then try to crush it into somewhat of a grounded substance but just use your hands. Then pack it all in a length of pvc and caps and pick up some butane and make hash oil out of it.
I can be very more detailed when your ready to do it if you go that route. It's pretty quick. About 4 hours and you should have a nice stash of trim oil

I was thinking if dropping HYENA's also. That would b cool to grow mine wit u!! I was thinking of soaking two blue hyena and two black HYENAS!! Hopefully i can do them justice cause our man Hyena b killing it!!

Glad to know the Hyenas are fems also!! That helps all the seeds i popped up to this point have been regs so i never really new what i was gonna end up wit.

NOW yer talkin guys!

I can't wait for dat!

Peace, Hyena

The Rooster's Multi Strain Indoor & Outdoor Farm

Lol I'm shocked I didn't get a single vote in nug of the month this month. Lol shocked.
But I like shaggn's wookies anyway lol but still I was shocked.

On the other hand I'm getting votes for my mother of berries in plant of the month but people must be crazy because sphynx's has a giant in there

Plant size isn't Everything roost. Cola size, structure, color, etc. Lots of factors. I'm torn on the potm still! Haven't gone by the notm yet.... just remember we still have over a week and a half

Plant size isn't Everything roost. Cola size, structure, color, etc. Lots of factors. I'm torn on the potm still! Haven't gone by the notm yet.... just remember we still have over a week and a half

Give it to sphynx lol his stuff massive man. I have to respect that

Back
Top Bottom