The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Cool, I would be sick as a dog if I mixed all that lol. I’m not a big drinker, I just never did like it. When I do drink I drink crown and coke lol.✌️

Alcohol has always been my vice. All my experiences with herb were horrible as a younger man. Massive paranoia! Took me 25 years and growing my own for the wife before I finally enjoyed it.

Took my last comparative girl down earlier this evening. Looking like 6 or 7 o's. Plus an ounce of larf and a crap load of trim i will be making hash out of next week. So i am coming to the end of both comparatives it's been a whole lot of fun :). Be watching you guys come in and will post the dry weight next week. Haven't done a proper smoke report yet but it will be done at some point. I wanted to thank The Vault and especially @Gary from The Vault for the opportunity here on 420 mag to run these beans. It's been a learning experience for us all and quite enjoyable. I think we all bonded here :thumb:. Oh and last but not least. Thank you FastBuds Auto seeds for the wonderful puffy treats :thanks::high-five:

Almost there...
2C923112-BE96-4153-BB38-64D9E03A7910.jpeg
6CBA13DE-060B-417B-A053-9F4394DE2A9E.jpeg
3A91453C-1BFD-48E3-B107-BC541B3595E9.jpeg

Maybe Sunday is chop day...

B

Attachments

• 4DF85CA0-4708-4C08-9B8A-13EA8E5ADB89.jpeg
    4DF85CA0-4708-4C08-9B8A-13EA8E5ADB89.jpeg
    634.8 KB · Views: 186
Congrats on your harvest farside, I’m gonna finish trimming and jar Lexus up tomorrow. I’m pretty excited to see how much yield will be cause it looks like they are quite a bit there. Big Momma, the one I have outside is getting budrot. A Candy Kush I have out there is getting it also. I will be harvesting Big Momma and the Candy Kush tonight. My small Chemdog is doing alright out there and I noticed pistils are turning so I’m thinking about one or two more weeks for her but I may have to take her a little sooner.✌️

Here’s a pic of what my tent is looking like at the moment
Girls are doing great and I’m stunned by the yield of these two plants.
Lexus gave me a little over 7and a half ounces and the bud is great. I’m working on trimming Roxy right now and she has some thick buds. So far I’ve trimmed three and a half oz from her and still have half or more of the plant to go. I figure she’s gonna end up yielding about 7 or 8 oz so I’m very happy with the yield on these first two.✌️

All the comparative girls i ran yielded quite well . Pleasant to say the least. Been smoking the Blue Dream the last few days. Has a nice fruity/dank taste/smell. Sticky af. Definitely more of an evening smoke. Smoked it one morning and just didn't want to get off the couch hahaha. Been smoking it towards the end of the night comes on strong and hits different gears before settling down into straight chill.

Roxy ended up yielding 204 grams which is a little over 7 oz. Very pleased with these first two plants I’ve harvested. Between the two they have yielded more than my whole tent did last run so I would say the qb has definitely made a difference. The dynagro has helped also probably lol. I will get a pic of the remaining two Blue Dream and the one Brooklyn tomorrow. The last two Blue Dream are gonna out yield these first two without a doubt. Candy is huge and I wouldn’t be surprised if she yields 10+ by the looks of her compared to the others but we will see soon..✌️

Got a couple pics of the last two Blue Dream, first up is Lucky. She’s doing really good and is finishing up nicely

Last is Candy, she’s is a beast and I’m expecting a big yield from her

Here’s a pic of a single bucket dwc setup I bought and will be here Wednesday or Thursday
One question I have @Pennywise, will that air stone and pump be good or could I do better with a bigger one? I’m hoping this dwc goes pretty good lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom