Thin Mint - GSC - Group Grow

Glad to hear you're growing again LTS. :hug::hug::hug: It's just as important to grow as it is to medicate. Growing is its own therapy. Remember, shhhhhhhh!

You'll love the pictures of her clone. She's coming up on a month.

IMG_057248.JPG

IMG_057350.JPG

IMG_057454.JPG

Take care. Be safe. :battingeyelashes:

420-magazine-mobile270090077.jpg
420-magazine-mobile112066726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1482305782.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1760605031.jpg

Here's a few pixels of the Xmas cookies I sprouted 75 of them ended up saving 2 of them 1 is almost ready looks like about 2 weeks left on the grow buds on top are about a soda can wide and the lower buds are all the width and length of a lighter

That last picture is lovely LTS. Growing is so therapeutic....... If I had to stop consuming I'd still want to keep growing. It satisfies me. :battingeyelashes:

My oldest Thin Mint GSC comes down this weekend. She's starting to flush the trichomes from clear to cloudy, my personal sign of impending harvest.

IMG_224627.JPG

IMG_224125.JPG

IMG_224528.JPG

My latest Thin Mint grow is 12/12 from seed to see how much of a yield I can get!!!! Hears a few pix I got 1 that just will not start budding yet she has pre-flowers but has had them for 3 weeks !!!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1519007011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1368342087.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1301474846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1981804686.jpg

So I have 3 Thin Mint going and 1 Alien Og
420-magazine-mobile1349418731.jpg

I got a purple pheno Thin mint I love the xoxo that come out deep purples reds dark green with a strong frosty covering

My second Thin Mint is finishing up. Her first flush is due on the 23rd and she'll come down a week later, give or take. I've really enjoyed growing this one. Three times the size as her mother and smelling strongly of lemon. My kind of gal. :slide:

image19790.jpeg

IMG_415416.JPG

420-magazine-mobile739540541.jpg

I went a little crazy yesterday and had a delivery from a dispensary I spent $155
1/4 of Bugatti Og 28.7%
1/8 of Dream Queen 26.5%
1 gram Grand Daddy Quinn 11%thc 3% CBD
1 gram of WiFi Og 29.3%
1 gram of Cookie Monster 24.2%
1 gram of Strawberry Bananna 33.7%
1 gram of Last Jedi Og 29.3%
A LOT OF REALLY GOOD WEED!!!!
420-magazine-mobile1125690320.jpg

Grand Daddy Quinn
420-magazine-mobile1988401488.jpg

Dream Queen " Free 1/8"
420-magazine-mobile2030453503.jpg

Bugatti Og
420-magazine-mobile1221744659.jpg

The Last Jedi Og
420-magazine-mobile506131311.jpg

Strawberry Banana
420-magazine-mobile1647990273.jpg

Cookie Monster
420-magazine-mobile1318222842.jpg

WiFi Og
Well let me write this now while I can still put words together lol !!! I'm going to try a different strain everyday to see how the effects are on. Each strain and the different tastes and aromas I can't wait should be a lot of fun!!!

That second photo with the white background is really nice Sue! How tall did your plant end up being at harvest?

Last night I put a Thin Mint seed in a shot glass of water. Excited to try this strain. I love how the leaves have the lighter color along the edges. Any tips, tricks, suggestions for growing this strain? Remember, I'm basically a beginner. The plant will be (if it hatches above ground) grown in a 5' tall tent. It will have a 300 watt LED fixture to itself. I know that's not much or even enough but it's what I have to work with currently. I am debating back and for whether to use a 1 gallon pot or a 2 gallon pot. With the tent only 5' tall my fear is it will outgrow the tent and don't think my skill level has me prepared to deal with that. I guess I'll worry about that if/when it happens. I am thinking about a 4-5 week veg? Shorter I guess if it starts growing like crazy in the veg box. Anyway, I'm excited to give Thin Mints a shot.

That second photo with the white background is really nice Sue! How tall did your plant end up being at harvest?

Last night I put a Thin Mint seed in a shot glass of water. Excited to try this strain. I love how the leaves have the lighter color along the edges. Any tips, tricks, suggestions for growing this strain? Remember, I'm basically a beginner. The plant will be (if it hatches above ground) grown in a 5' tall tent. It will have a 300 watt LED fixture to itself. I know that's not much or even enough but it's what I have to work with currently. I am debating back and for whether to use a 1 gallon pot or a 2 gallon pot. With the tent only 5' tall my fear is it will outgrow the tent and don't think my skill level has me prepared to deal with that. I guess I'll worry about that if/when it happens. I am thinking about a 4-5 week veg? Shorter I guess if it starts growing like crazy in the veg box. Anyway, I'm excited to give Thin Mints a shot.

I only got about an ounce from that first plant beez. That white along her leaf edges was from my mismanagement of the lighting early in her life, which contributed to the small yield. Her leaves never recovered. She was easy on the eyes though, wasn't she? :laughtwo:

My latest, the one in the picture you complimented, has lush, green leaves. I'm watching this one to see if there'll be any leaf purpling. It may not get cool enough in that room to do that, but I'm still hoping.

Good luck with yours. I'll be taking a break from the chemovar after this next harvest, as I beef up medicinal stores. Then I'll drop another seed.

Edit: I didn't answer the question. :laughtwo: I never measured, but I believe she was somewhere around 30" at harvest.

She's absolutely stunning. :dreamy: At 104 days, 57 of them in flowering, she's gonna give me enough to last the daughter for months! The daughter only uses about half a gram a day in her vaporizer. I think I might be looking at 4 ounces here.

IMG_46279.JPG

IMG_462914.JPG

IMG_463013.JPG

IMG_463112.JPG

IMG_4632.PNG

IMG_463312.JPG

IMG_463411.JPG

She's falling over from the weight of the blossoms. :yahoo: Isn't that something we all hope to be able to post? :laughtwo: She always looks like she's trying to come over and climb into my lap. Lol!

IMG_463513.JPG

IMG_46369.JPG

IMG_465213.JPG

IMG_465411.JPG

IMG_46559.JPG

She comes down on Friday. Tomorrow she'll get her last flush. What a wonderful specimen she's been to grow. :green_heart:

She's absolutely stunning. :dreamy: At 104 days, 57 of them in flowering, she's gonna give me enough to last the daughter for months! The daughter only uses about half a gram a day in her vaporizer. I think I might be looking at 4 ounces here.

IMG_46279.JPG

IMG_462914.JPG

IMG_463013.JPG

IMG_463112.JPG

IMG_4632.PNG

IMG_463312.JPG

IMG_463411.JPG

She's falling over from the weight of the blossoms. :yahoo: Isn't that something we all hope to be able to post? :laughtwo: She always looks like she's trying to come over and climb into my lap. Lol!

IMG_463513.JPG

IMG_46369.JPG

IMG_465213.JPG

IMG_465411.JPG

IMG_46559.JPG

She comes down on Friday. Tomorrow she'll get her last flush. What a wonderful specimen she's been to grow. :green_heart:

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I'm so happy she blessed you with her sweet smelling tastiness!!!! When I got my first Thin Mint tested she was 27.8%THC AND .6% CBD !!!!! Very strong heady buzz has me wondering around my house in the middle of the night for no reason kept finding myself coming to just stairing off into Lala land wondering why I was up and why I was trying to sit down in my closet!!! Lol

Absolutely beautiful!!!!! I'm so happy she blessed you with her sweet smelling tastiness!!!! When I got my first Thin Mint tested she was 27.8%THC AND .6% CBD !!!!! Very strong heady buzz has me wondering around my house in the middle of the night for no reason kept finding myself coming to just stairing off into Lala land wondering why I was up and why I was trying to sit down in my closet!!! Lol

Hahaha! I can only imagine. It's become my daughter's favorite choice, so it's good that I have more seeds, and that she'll offer such bounty.

She came down today. Homer was in attendance. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_470811.JPG

IMG_46967.JPG

IMG_471018.JPG

IMG_471910.JPG

Very impressive buds. She weighed in close to 465 grams, fresh cut, with all the branches. I'm hoping for in excess of two ounces dried.

IMG_472111.JPG

I got the nice sugar leaves to add to the bag in the freezer....

IMG_472515.JPG

...and some nice popcorn for breakfast omelettes. :cheesygrinsmiley: It's notable that this meager bit of popcorn is all she offered, though in fairness I have to admit that I'd picked some earlier for another omelette, but most of the lower buds filled out enough to be included in the dehydrated batch.

IMG_472611.JPG

IMG_473412.JPG
IMG_473511.JPG
IMG_473611.JPG

This was the largest load yet in the dehydrator. :slide:

IMG_473712.JPG

She was so easy to grow, and from the start showed she'd be the star of this class. One of the frostiest chemovars I've grown so far. She smells strongly of lemon, a sure sign that she'll offer a sweet head buzz, just what the doctor ordered.

I'll have to give her a try when she's dry. I haven't smoked more than a couple hits, leaving the last harvest to my daughter. You make it sound enticing LTS. :laughtwo: Sometimes spacey is good. Lol!

LTS, do you know the breeder for the seeds we're growing? Someone asked, and I suddenly realized I'd never asked you. :laughtwo:

Wow I'm caught up, have to say this is an amazing journal LTS hope I'm not too late to join the party hehe

LTS, do you know the breeder for the seeds we're growing? Someone asked, and I suddenly realized I'd never asked you. :laughtwo:

We originally got the seeds from cali conmection didn't buy maybe 10-12 of each strain grew out mother picked the best strongest plants and breed them to get the seed we are all using !!!!! They are super healthy beans the pop in 24-35 hrs and I've had th growing in souls after 3 days of germination!!!!

Hope all is well in your world LTS!

Thin Mint plant 3 days after entering the flowering tent and 12/12 lighting. The plant has not been over watered. Color of the leaves is a nice dark green. Currently under an identical light as in the small veg tent.

Can a move from veg to flowering stress a plant to the point it's leaves are drooping over like this?

I am also sure the plant has moisture in the soil. It is not dried out. My plant is to let the soil dry out and flush it with several gallons of PHd purified water. Anyone have any suggestions?

0013732.jpg

Thin Mint plant 3 days after entering the flowering tent and 12/12 lighting. The plant has not been over watered. Color of the leaves is a nice dark green. Currently under an identical light as in the small veg tent.

Can a move from veg to flowering stress a plant to the point it's leaves are drooping over like this?

I am also sure the plant has moisture in the soil. It is not dried out. My plant is to let the soil dry out and flush it with several gallons of PHd purified water. Anyone have any suggestions?

0013732.jpg

I'm not certain I'd flush it. The color looks good. If it were mine I'd let her dry out for a day or two. It's my policy to let them go to slight wilt before I water the first time in bloom. From then on it's on a strict schedule, but the adjustment to the light change can sometimes make them droopy.

If it doesn't perk up I'd do the flush, but not right now. I've seen this happen from time to time in my own garden. She's a nice size beez. Wait until she bursts out in blossoms. This chemo was one of the biggest producers in my garden over the last year. I made brownies recently and they taste minty. :yahoo:

Very distinctively minty. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_589811.JPG

Imagine my joy. Lol! The buzz is very happy and bouncy. I feel as though I'm walking a foot off the ground when I have a brownie. :laughtwo: Mighty potent goods. It's got to be in the mid 20s in THC potential. I'll definitely grow another when supplies dwindle.

I'm not certain I'd flush it. The color looks good. If it were mine I'd let her dry out for a day or two. It's my policy to let them go to slight wilt before I water the first time in bloom. From then on it's on a strict schedule, but the adjustment to the light change can sometimes make them droopy.

If it doesn't perk up I'd do the flush, but not right now. I've seen this happen from time to time in my own garden. She's a nice size beez. Wait until she bursts out in blossoms. This chemo was one of the biggest producers in my garden over the last year. I made brownies recently and they taste minty. :yahoo:

Very distinctively minty. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_589811.JPG

Imagine my joy. Lol! The buzz is very happy and bouncy. I feel as though I'm walking a foot off the ground when I have a brownie. :laughtwo: Mighty potent goods. It's got to be in the mid 20s in THC potential. I'll definitely grow another when supplies dwindle.

Hi Sue,

Thanks so much for the reply. I went ahead and transplanted it yesterday about noon time. Here is a photo taken about 6:30......he or she is looking much happier to me. It did have an abundance of roots. Maybe not what I would consider root bound, but a lot of roots. When the lights come on this morning if it still looks this happy I'll be tickled.

0013734.jpg

Back
Top Bottom