Thin Mints - GalaxyHydro LED - Happy Frog

DSC2518.jpg
DSC2517.jpg

Watered them today, not sure which branches I will tie and/or trim next but I'm going to leave them alone for the next couple days.

How your temps... They look either super cold/hot or humid/dry. Check your environment controls.

How long did you leave them alone? Sorry for the dark humour... Hope you've gotten turned around...

:green_heart:cheers
Temps in the tent have generally been pretty high upper 80's and several days in the 90's but that was going on well before this happened and I actually turned on the AC in the house recently to keep temps in the tent from getting above mid 80's.

A friend of mine thinks it's nitrogen deficiency. I dunno what to do they look even worse today.

They actually don't look bad bud. Pick up some boomerang and let them dry completely out, then water with that stuff a couple times. It doesn't look like nitrogen deficiency to me, that would make the leaves yellow. Nitrogen abundance is dark green. To me the leaves are saying over watering.

Its hard to see whats going on in those pictures. Can you pull them out and take some pictures in some natural light. Looks to be over watered again but I can tell.

They actually don't look bad bud. Pick up some boomerang and let them dry completely out, then water with that stuff a couple times. It doesn't look like nitrogen deficiency to me, that would make the leaves yellow. Nitrogen abundance is dark green. To me the leaves are saying over watering.

I already threw the plants out in the trash.
Here's what they looked like yesterday just before I threw in the towel.

DSC2625.jpg
DSC2624.jpg
DSC2623.jpg

I heard subcool said tap water now a days requires more than just sitting out to remove all the impurities, distilled water or the water from those machines outside of stores too. Could be heat from light too shits too brutal man sry for the losses

I heard subcool said tap water now a days requires more than just sitting out to remove all the impurities, distilled water or the water from those machines outside of stores too. Could be heat from light too shits too brutal man sry for the losses

I'm going to try and keep temps inside the tent much lower on my second attempt. I think the tap water is fine just overwatering and salt buildup because I was never giving them enough water to create runoff.

Back
Top Bottom