This One's For You Big Guy

Indeed!

I never knew him, but I share the thirst for knowledge he had. Reading through his journals and comments on others introduced me to do many new ideas and things to research. I can never thank him enough.

I took clones of this outdoor girl from last summer from a mother today. I didn't bring out the purple inside this last time, so me and my buddy are both trying again for BID. I hope you enjoy dood.

20140919_143935.jpg
20140919_143908.jpg
20140913_182327.jpg

Looks beautiful mate. It's great to have another person who was effected by BID and it's great to have you along.

Can't wait for my blue dream to hurry up and grow so I can post more!
She has just been transplanted to a small pot with rockwool cubes and has her second set of true leaves

Skunny, that BD looks like she prefers to demonstrate her Indica heritage despite being Sativa dominant.

I have made an error & this remark stuck in my head. Now when they were little seedlings (I have 3 by the way) the tray holding the plugs fell over & two came out. I checked the pictures I had of them & labelled them accordingly. I've now come to realise that you have been looking at Blue Venom & Pineapple Chunk :)

Here's an overhead of all three & you can see Blue Dream in the middle :)

IMG_0008281.JPG
IMG_0009262.JPG

Thanks for helping my sub-concious make the connection :high-five:

Hiddenkoncept

Hope I spelled that right :cheesygrinsmiley: or wrong :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool thread... to all of you who are doing it, very cool.

I have not stopped growing BID genetics and in fact have some I have never tried so I am going to ask the big man to help me choose and have the energy to do it right.

Thank You BID

DSC_6706_prb.jpg

She looks beautiful my friend!
Lovely colour and ridges in the leaves.

I burnt my plants by mistake and they have slowed down in growth so although they are two weeks old, they still look like seedlings. I added the wrong mixture to them so instead of getting RO water. They got RO WATER and clear nutes which probably had a Ppm of about 500! So I have flush with water and they are looking better. Still very small and struggling to produce their second set of true leaves. The blue dream is doing the best of them so will upload a photo tomorrow to mark he growth.

Hiddenkoncept

Hope I spelled that right :cheesygrinsmiley: or wrong :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cool thread... to all of you who are doing it, very cool.

I have not stopped growing BID genetics and in fact have some I have never tried so I am going to ask the big man to help me choose and have the energy to do it right.

Thank You BID

DSC_6706_prb.jpg

This had not appeared on my feed yet! Welcome buckshot! You can spell it however you want, you are right up there with the big guy In regards to why I'm here and growing how I'm growing and it was your journal I found after BID!

I'm so happy at all the BID genetics flying around here!

Cool... check this out

PART_1422886383865_IMG_20150202_091150.jpg

Rock On

\m/ o|o \m/

BID

That's amazing! You could breed away and creat a whole seed bank based from BID's genetics!

Absolutely amazing

DSC_6706_prb.jpg

JACKED!

I know! I wanna pluck those seeds from the photo and grow them!

Brotha Buck has the prettiest pics ive ever seen hes like a professional photog

I'm still in shock as to just how beautiful that photo is!

My blue dream has finally come out of its stunted growth stage and has began to grow again. I will post a picture tomorrow of the little girl.

Ok new update, after going through the motions about what to do with my blue dream. I was gonna grow out the blue dream as one big plant but after the shockingly slow start to her life I feel I should probably buy a couple more seeds and just run 3 blue dream plants and hopefully get the two main phenotype.
So will pop to the shop tomorrow. It does mean I will not be doing many photo updates for the next month but hopefully it will grow nice and quick!

Back
Top Bottom