Those pesky roaches

Jackalope

Just curious. What they hell do you do with your roaches? I know only a few of us still smoke mainly joints nowadays. Still there are enough. Growers also tend to not run out of weed as much. A few will be able to make it harvest to harvest without running out. I really like the flavor of each strain. Plus the fact I change strains through out the day according to time of day. This leaves me with lots of roaches.

I have a dedicated group of people that take care of this for me. Only one knows were the roaches actually come from. They call it Roach Roulette LMAO. You just never know what the next roach will be LOL. They have ended the party for a few people LMAO.

I ended up doing this because I was not running out of weed anymore. I don't want to say how long it has been since I had no weed at all. Long enough to have a closet full of roaches if I only smoked them up after I ran out. So that's how I solve things anyone else have helpful uses for roaches?

Collect and turn into butter for edibles?

I like cookies. Even better with a little cannabutter. :D

I only smoke one or so joints per week these days, mostly it's the water bong or some dabs. Mostly I just extinguish on the sole of my shoe as I usually smoke on the deck outside and throw it in the lawn. I use a cardboard filter so there's usually not much left anyway.
But what me and the boys used to do is save up a couple dozen or so stinkers and break them open collect the goods and roll what we called a generation joint. As in second generation. Always seemed to get us reallllly high lol. A little raunchy tasting but fun times.

I use glass tip filters so I dont have roaches anymore, can smoke the joint right down to nothing.

I tried to go back to a joint toker like we used to have back in the day. My joint size's vary to much to use one toker for all of them so I went back to hemostat's. I might be able to find a better if I try hard enough.

Then what would happen to the "Raid crew" they kill roaches dead LMAO.

I only smoke one or so joints per week these days, mostly it's the water bong or some dabs. Mostly I just extinguish on the sole of my shoe as I usually smoke on the deck outside and throw it in the lawn. I use a cardboard filter so there's usually not much left anyway.
But what me and the boys used to do is save up a couple dozen or so stinkers and break them open collect the goods and roll what we called a generation joint. As in second generation. Always seemed to get us reallllly high lol. A little raunchy tasting but fun times.

Been there done that. Back when I saved and smoked all my roaches. I think the farthest we made it was 6th generation. After that they don't make good joint weed anymore LOL.

While I was in the Navy we couldn't risk owning any paraphernalia. Back then it was joint only and we smoked everyone down to damn near nothing. No roach clips or anything. Didn't even have burned fingers. With practice we found we could smoke them down pretty close to nothing.

Another cool trick from the olden days. Tear the top off a book of matches. (Told you it was old) Roll it up once then unroll place the joint in one end roll back up and you have a ready made joint toker. Trouble was you could only do it once. Lots of books of matches back then with no cover LMAO.

I wait a couple days until the ashtray gets disgusting and overflows and throw them in a ziplock and throw them in the neighbors trash can.

Bout that time again. :laugh:
D5BC00EA-CCAD-4F94-99D0-C41517FBCC8D.jpeg

:passitleft:

Nice Cure! I might have to check into those filters someday. I smoke only joints so that's a lot of filters to order or make myself. Not sure how they will effect my rolling either LOL.

Nice Cure! I might have to check into those filters someday. I smoke only joints so that's a lot of filters to order or make myself. Not sure how they will effect my rolling either LOL.
I buy the tips in boxes of 2,500 and papers in boxes of 1200. I generally fold two or three at a time so there’s usually one already laying about. I’ve seen people put them in after they roll, but I have no issues rolling with them in. I now use a hammock roller which just makes everything easier.

Where'd you get those glass ones? I had one like that, that @Jgrowlove left here from his 420 dispensary gift bag, but I lost it in the ashtray and must have thrown it away. I tried to find more like it online but all I found have a flange at one end which I didn't like at all.

I smoke joints roughly half the time. Definitely more now that I'm making it harvest to harvest. I've been using the cardboard filters as well which is nice, cuts down on the side of the roach considerably. I like the thought of a glass filter tip though. I've seen the glass joint holders but those never seem to work well in practice for me. But a tip to roll inside, now that's nice. Good looking out @Nunyabiz

Where'd you get those glass ones? I had one like that, that @Jgrowlove left here from his 420 dispensary gift bag, but I lost it in the ashtray and must have thrown it away. I tried to find more like it online but all I found have a flange at one end which I didn't like at all.

81eEQvoHxVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Air Steward Tips - Premium Quality Glass Cigarette Rolling Filter Tips

Awesome thanks! Of course they’re out of stock. Looks like “round mouth” are the good ones and “flat mouth” have the flange.

These are the actual ones I bought here.
The OG glass tips but they dont seem to be on Amazon anymore.

These are the actual ones I bought here.
The OG glass tips but they dont seem to be on Amazon anymore.

Dang those were a lot cheaper... before shipping. I went for the 8-pack from Amazon with free shipping. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom