Timing the cationic drench

High Shiggity,:cheer:
Tonight is the night!
Cat drench time has arrived.
I used 2 gallons of water with 10ml of cat drench per plant.
I topped off the soil after watering.
Let the magic begin.:morenutes:

day_87_tent_view_post_cat_drench.jpg
day_87_bloom_tent_phc_canopy.jpg
day_87_bloom_tent_pf_profile.jpg
day_87_bloom_tent_pf_stalk.jpg
day_87_bloom_tent_707tb_bud_pic_2.jpg
day_87_bloom_tent_707tb_bud_pic.jpg

Masonman,
I can dig it bruh. I feel ya.
Variety is the spice of life some say. Switching between strains helps with tolerance. :passitleft:

Beautiful plants. I love the group shot. The variety. I get bored growing one plant at a time.

:thumb:

Mason. Take a look at grape inferno by TGI seeds. Alternatively,would love to run some GDP

Dr Ziggs. ....I will post some this evening. It will be day 3 post CD.

Frosty Fans......
Forever! Yep!
Momma when I grow up I want frost like this

Good morning Brix Gang.
I'll post some pics of the ladies at day 3 post CD.
Flip +25.....Day 92.:thanks:
Peace. One love.
bloom_tent_day_92_flip_25_phc_budshot_3_days_post_CD_2.jpg
bloom_tent_day_92_flip_25_pf_budshot_3_days_post_CD_2.jpg
bloom_tent_day_92_flip_25_PHC_canopy_3_days_post_CD_3.jpg
bloom_tent_day_92_flip_25_pf_canopy_3_days_post_CD_2.jpg
bloom_tent_day_92_flip_25_PHC_canopy_3_days_post_CD_2.jpg

This is Dusted Bud Genetics Purple XJ x Cali Dreamin tester about 48 hours after first Cat Drench. She may have been a little late to the Cat party.

DSC_0010126.JPG

DSC_0011131.JPG

I was looking for some new genetics earlier tonight. Was hoping to find some fem Grape Ape. I gave up. Sold out at the only place I could find that sells 'em.

Check out GYO Seedbank Mason. New sponsor here. I am going with them for my next round, finishing off my Herbies stash, I have 3 reg Afgani and 1 bubbas gift left, but those are going to chill in the reserves. From GYO I'm getting Amnesia Lemon, Strawberry Haze, and Pineapple Chunk. I did a quick search and GYO has a lot of grape stuff, feminized as well. Its actually mind boggling when you search a bank, there is SO much to choose from.

Unfortunately I have to wait another 50 days (or so) until I can show off my cat drench. I want time to go faster in my grow room, and slower outside of my room.

Back
Top Bottom