To use trim or make hash?

HigherTheHigh

Hello everyone, I know there is probably a thousand and one threads on this but, I have a stack of trim with about 20% none usable fan leaves to take out and the rest is quality trim and some popcorn in there.

I'm about to buy 2.5L of coconut oil and the last time I used trim it was a little bit of a naff on if I'm honest, so my question is, would it be better off for me to run the trim through some bubble pots with dry ice and run the kief/hash with the coconut oil?

I don't have the exact weight of trim but if like to hope I could get a good amount back.

Thanks.

I typically prune all the large fan leaves and anything that doesn't have frost on it first. This goes into the trash. Then I trim my buds and collect all the trimming separately. Makes it easier than trying to sift through a pile of foliage for the good stuff.
We use the trim to make butter and it comes out quite potent. The butter is then used to make chocolates, and brownies. Yum! :ganjamon:

Thanks buddy I plan on removing those fan leaves but year there is loads of small bud trim that is basically Amber when you look at it even from a distance, I'll get a 150 bag and some dry ice this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom