Tok's Midwest Grow Kits Review

Midwest Grow Kits Review

For a novice of us; that doesn’t have a clue on how to cultivate mushrooms Midwest Grow Kits have just the solution.

I am currently cultivating my first batch of mushrooms. Since I never did this before, I found buying a kit with everything I need, seem sensible. Little did I know at the time, that this would make my journey so much easier.

I selected the Ultimate Mushroom Growing & Incubator kit from our sponsors @Midwest GrowKits on their website at Buy Home Mushroom Kits Online | Midwest Grow Kits

1696373408164.png

The Ultimate Growing and Incubator Kit includes the following:

12 Ultimate ½ pint substrate Jars- Pressure sterilized and ready to grow!
Dual Design Growing Chamber (30 QT Sterlite Ultra Latch O/D 18"x14"x12")
Holds up to 18 jars at a time!
Digital Thermometer with Hygrometer/humidity gauge
Fully Submersible Aquarium Heater with adjustable thermostat
Electric Air Pump, ultra silent
Silicone Air filtration hose with HEPA filter built in
Heavy duty Electric timer with 24 on/off settings per day
900 Lumen 110V 36-Diode HP LED Plug-in Grow Light with dual spectrum technology (NEW!)
Outlet Light Adapter/Converter (Use with any extension cord)
1 Gallon of Perlite- imported, specially formulated horticulture grade
Hospital grade Latex Gloves
Alcohol swabs

Glossy, full color, easy to follow growing guide with step-by-step photo instructions. Includes our secret tips, tricks and hints that other grow guides leave out. Includes how to incubate, how to fruit, casing methods, and access to our online library of other guides for you to learn even more about how to grow mushrooms! Online and print version included.

Start Learning Now! Instant access to our step-by-step video grow guide is now automatically available to you right after checkout!

I believe this kit will be the key to my first successful mushroom cultivation. After, the setup the kit and adjusted the water temperature. It’s like set it and forget it. Not really but close.

Back
Top Bottom