Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Another amazing day on the planet Earth! Hello Earthlings my friends, or if you're just passing by! Next update is here in COLOUR! The big girl is just doing her thing she smells unbelievably strong I might get some odor removal for the room the filter still works fine. First wave of flowering is still going on I hope she doesn't ever stop, haha! I mean it's great strain now flowered properly. We had some flood my friend got little heavy with the water but it is good now. Nice and clean. My plan for the small girls is to have them on fridge basket/shelf. Something like THIS:

P1000189_1.jpeg

I want the air to get to the roots more efficiently and prune the underside. Ollas will be deployed for their test run, I'll work on those soon I got all the parts ready. If they work properly I will make semi-automatic flowering tower to refill the ollas thus no over/underwater problems anymore! Ponytailing is also planned as soon as the small girls get third or fourth node to get them ready for topping! I think I got too thin fabric for the smart pots so I hope it won't dry up too much. If this will be the case diy airpots will get some attention from me. I've also thought about some hybrid between smart and classic plastic pot. That's the plan now let's get to the not-reading part:

P11002931.JPG

P1100294.JPG

P1100295.JPG

P1100297.JPG

P11003001.JPG

P11003011.JPG

P11002991.JPG

Have a good one and happy growing! I love you all! Peace :love: :love: :love: :Namaste:

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

:goodjob: Nice
Another amazing day on the planet Earth! Hello Earthlings my friends, or if you're just passing by! Next update is here in COLOUR! The big girl is just doing her thing she smells unbelievably strong I might get some odor removal for the room the filter still works fine. First wave of flowering is still going on I hope she doesn't ever stop, haha! I mean it's great strain now flowered properly. We had some flood my friend got little heavy with the water but it is good now. Nice and clean. My plan for the small girls is to have them on fridge basket/shelf. Something like THIS:

P1000189_1.jpeg

I want the air to get to the roots more efficiently and prune the underside. Ollas will be deployed for their test run, I'll work on those soon I got all the parts ready. If they work properly I will make semi-automatic flowering tower to refill the ollas thus no over/underwater problems anymore! Ponytailing is also planned as soon as the small girls get third or fourth node to get them ready for topping! I think I got too thin fabric for the smart pots so I hope it won't dry up too much. If this will be the case diy airpots will get some attention from me. I've also thought about some hybrid between smart and classic plastic pot. That's the plan now let's get to the not-reading part:

P11002931.JPG

P1100294.JPG

P1100295.JPG

P1100297.JPG

P11003001.JPG

P11003011.JPG

P11002991.JPG

Have a good one and happy growing! I love you all! Peace :love: :love: :love: :Namaste:

:rofl: Tom ..are you in black and white..otherwise your avatar is nothing like you :rofl:
you are a colorful personality as far as I know :circle-of-love:

:rofl: Tom ..are you in black and white..otherwise your avatar is nothing like you :rofl:
you are a colorful personality as far as I know :circle-of-love:

Better? Thank you Birdie! :love:

Earthling here :ciao:

Hey Tomula where did that funny picture go? :cheesygrinsmiley: It wasn't bad at all.

Nice to see your girl fattening up. I like your idea with fridge basket, can't wait to see results :thumb:

Thank you Oful! She is just a sweet little thing! Well, for the picture question, that's a long story. First I wanted to use some kind of tree of life picture, because I love and respect the Earth as I like the way it works. I Couldn't find any I like so I went for the funny paint picture. Then I've read the Birdies post and went: hey I wanted some colors there, I bet there are tools to make big pictures small (It did not occur to me the first time). I am happy with the tree I have right now. The fridge baskets were lying around and so they will be utilized but I have only 3 so I better go find 1 more. Now the challenge are the smartpots and ollas. Better make the ollas tomorrow! If only the glue did not get hard after opening. It is not that expensive but not that cheap either... I will make some kind of a hub to put all my threads in for quick and fast navigation the DIY thread with my creations will come to life in around a week hopefully. I also need to have my camera fixed as they did messed up max zoom during cleaning, just have to clean my place a bit to find the right paper. I do not enjoy that but I want to overcome my weaknesses! Long to do list long weekend ahead! I'll keep you posted whenever I could. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Been enjoying the show, so much to watch and learn from. Very impressive.

Been enjoying the show, so much to watch and learn from. Very impressive.

Welcome Doobie! Thank you. I hope you will find even more and keep enjoying the show as it goes! Learning is life. I'm learning every day, glad you too. Happy growing! :love: :Namaste:

Your Colas Look great!!!

I thank you too Canna! She really is a nice happy girl I'm impressed myself-under that light I mean. I wonder what's she cooking! Have a good one! :love: :Namaste:

She's a frosty lady already and looks great! I can't wait to see her in a month.

:goodjob:

I'm off to watch some of the videos you linked in your journal. :byebye:

Yeah man me too. Enjoy the videos, there are some powerful ideas in them. Cheers! :love: :Namaste:

Well I'm all subbed up now back to page one to read some more...

Rock on Tomulas

Hello Raziel good to have you here. Thank you I will gladly rock on! Today is update day so stay tuned. Happy reading! :love: :Namaste:

Hello everybody!
The promised update is here, the light in the veg. room has been lowered to some 40' to let the small girls adapt furthermore. I've decided to trim suckers on Tuesday (gotta get some gloves by then, haha) and make few more adjustments in the structure of the big girl- lil more LST. She looks happy without any visible deficiency, but throughout check up will be made on Tuesday too. Buds are swelling and I'm really curious what this small light can do, it's quite high, some 18-22' away so we will add couple of CFLs in here. The agreement is that 400W COB will be put in the tent when we save up enough. All custom with custom cooling and power source. And now the photos:

P1100313.JPG

P1100314.JPG

P1100315.JPG

P1100316.JPG

P1100317.JPG

P1100318.JPG

Let me know what pictures you prefer so I can take more bud shots, maybe even with measurements if you want. I can only fit her whole in one pic from one angle, no shot from top down today, Tuesday for sure! Thank you! Happy growing :Namaste: :love:

Hya, this is great grow journal and similar to what I've got going on. It's my first grow and I'm a noob. I've been growing a dwc critical kush. I did a bit of messing about with locations and the plant ended up stretching alot. My next attempt will be topping and sgrogging. Anyhow I'm a bit lost to how long is left and I'm not happy with the bud size. Will the buds fatten up ?
420-magazine-mobile516826150.jpg
420-magazine-mobile933627682.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Let me know what pictures you prefer so I can take more bud shots, maybe even with measurements if you want. I can only fit her whole in one pic from one angle, no shot from top down today, Tuesday for sure! Thank you! Happy growing :Namaste: :love:

Easy answer: We want it ALL! We want top down, left-side profile, right-side profile, up her skirt, and more bud! Oh and we want some action shots too. Maybe get her to pose with one arm hugging a bong... :laughtwo:

Still looking great! :thumb:

I get jelous looking at your lady, I wish mine had resin on her already, looks beautiful and massive! :circle-of-love: excited for that 400W COB :cheesygrinsmiley: By the way, the close-up bud shots are always appreciated :Namaste:

I will make close up on every bud, okay? Thank you!

Hya, this is great grow journal and similar to what I've got going on. It's my first grow and I'm a noob. I've been growing a dwc critical kush. I did a bit of messing about with locations and the plant ended up stretching alot. My next attempt will be topping and sgrogging. Anyhow I'm a bit lost to how long is left and I'm not happy with the bud size. Will the buds fatten up ?

Thank you Gioroo, welcome to the forums! You can manage your subscriptions, so you won't get tons of emails if you subscribe, it was annoying to me. Looks like early flower, make sure light shines on them, maintain even canopy and keep them green! They will get fat for sure!

Easy answer: We want it ALL! We want top down, left-side profile, right-side profile, up her skirt, and more bud! Oh and we want some action shots too. Maybe get her to pose with one arm hugging a bong... :laughtwo:

Still looking great! :thumb:

Yes, let's make my memory card full! I will try to make few action shots, great idea! I might catch her doing something. The small girls might be up to something too! Thank you, and g-night everyone! :love: :Namaste:

Many thanks for your advice, my only problem is that me and a friend planted together. He put his baby under hps light 600 and mine went under 300w led. He battled for humidity, I had too much and have had to bring it down. He was in soil I was dwc. He is now just drying/curing, I am early stage flower (I have been for some weeks). So my question would be will mine be a better result as it has taken longer to mature or worse ? Hope it all makes sense

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom