Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Tomula :) just simply :adore:
so beautiful.
And of course... we want pics from ALL of them :) ( women want it in any other way? :19 )

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Many thanks for your advice, my only problem is that me and a friend planted together. He put his baby under hps light 600 and mine went under 300w led. He battled for humidity, I had too much and have had to bring it down. He was in soil I was dwc. He is now just drying/curing, I am early stage flower (I have been for some weeks). So my question would be will mine be a better result as it has taken longer to mature or worse ? Hope it all makes sense

You cannot match 600W HPS with 300W LEDs in light intensity. Having said that you will get better results with plant that vegged for longer time. You can even get better yield if your plant is really bigger or better pheno than your friend's. But the light plays important role in the final result.

Tomula :) just simply :adore:
so beautiful.
And of course... we want pics from ALL of them :) ( women want it in any other way? :19 )

Thank you :love: I will get more pics next time, to make it more green here. The lights will be out as time is not in my favor. So I might not get to the suckers :( well eventually, yes! Have a good one! :Namaste:

You cannot match 600W HPS with 300W LEDs in light intensity. Having said that you will get better results with plant that vegged for longer time. You can even get better yield if your plant is really bigger or better pheno than your friend's. But the light plays important role in the final result.

Thank you :love: I will get more pics next time, to make it more green here. The lights will be out as time is not in my favor. So I might not get to the suckers :( well eventually, yes! Have a good one! :Namaste:
Hi thanks for the information, I know I can't match the quantity, but did think we would harvest together. Same strain practically sisters lol. I've only used the gh 3 solutions and not used anything extra. Do you think I should add anything this late ? Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi thanks for the information, I know I can't match the quantity, but did think we would harvest together. Same strain practically sisters lol. I've only used the gh 3 solutions and not used anything extra. Do you think I should add anything this late ? Thanks

Hi man, I really do not know much about feeding bottled nutes. You should flush the plants week prior to harvest and I guess is you can feed up to that point. The plant will show sings in need. You will be better asking somebody growing in coco or non living organic soil. Or make a journal and invite few ppl over and they can help you.

As for today's update: The weather is totally awful and we did postponed our digging and mixing plan to Thursday. Having said that I do not want you be upset, so here is another video about gardening/farming.

Calcium in your garden

May you find useful info there, just as me. Peace :love: :Namaste:

:cheer: hoping to see pictures soon. My pc refuses to recognize my mobile at the moment..you have bad weather..no one has pictures :)

So this thread looks like just collecting dust.

Well hello once again, and let me make it somewhat better with another update. So the suckers are still sucking, nevertheless she is doing great few sings of discoloration on leaves which she showed throughout the growth. If anyone has an idea what it can be I will gladly hear it! Thanks. Not worrying about it because she looks great despite that. Also the not so small girls anymore are growing nicely, stretching some. The topping (and sucker trimming together with maybe backbuilding) will be done on Sunday. No ponytailing sorry I'm not there everyday, I think it needs more attention. They also got new homes, now nicely mixed and finer (very fine) compost soil mix, quite rich, just like the other girl. PH'd water with root booster was added. There is at least one worm in each pot and some spiders and bugs and whatnot. We go with the flow as it goes. I think I've said enough, we did well after a long day.

Herers on top, Blue Dream in front and Shark Shock with its damaged first pair of leaves:
P1100319.JPG

P1100320.JPG

Now all in their new home, same placement.

P1100331.JPG

Herers:

P1100332.JPG

P1100333.JPG

Blue Dream:

P1100335.JPG

Shark Shock:

P1100336.JPG

Now the buds!

P1100329.JPG

P1100321.JPG

P1100322.JPG

P1100326.JPG

P1100324.JPG

P1100325.JPG

P1100327.JPG

P1100328.JPG

I will get them suckers, Sunday! (I know, should have done that earlier):

P1100338.JPG

P1100339.JPG

This sums it up so far, thank you for your patience and support you are all great ppl here! Love ya! :love: :Namaste:

Looking good Tomula :thumb:

Thanks raziel, she surely does! Also started smelling sweet and not like a dead fish. Getting there ready and steady! :Namaste:

*Whips out a feather duster* I'm okay with the worms. Hell, I have blue death-feigning beetles on my dining room table (yeah, I don't get much company :laughtwo:), but spiders... I'm traumatized from an incident years ago where a huge hairy spider with a million babies on it appeared next to me and all the babies jumped off and started crawling all over me! It was HORRIBLE! Traumatized. Absolutely traumatized.

I see what you mean about the young ones stretching. It's not too bad. With the lights closer and the topping, everything else could still tighten up, right?

The buds though...Beautiful buds! And so frosty already!

:thumb:

*Whips out a feather duster* I'm okay with the worms. Hell, I have blue death-feigning beetles on my dining room table (yeah, I don't get much company :laughtwo:), but spiders... I'm traumatized from an incident years ago where a huge hairy spider with a million babies on it appeared next to me and all the babies jumped off and started crawling all over me! It was HORRIBLE! Traumatized. Absolutely traumatized.

I see what you mean about the young ones stretching. It's not too bad. With the lights closer and the topping, everything else could still tighten up, right?

The buds though...Beautiful buds! And so frosty already!

:thumb:

Thank you Fuzz! Well I've seen just a tiny one. Hope he finds himself a nice home there and catch the flies for me! That story about spiders must've been awful, but hey it's over you are here, some prime plants are in your closet, you write here on this great forum. I mean it happened, let's not get punished over one thing over and over again. Million? Really? I think you've lost count after the 120th one! Fortunately no deadly spiders live around my area! Stay safe man! :love: :Namaste:

Thank you Fuzz! Well I've seen just a tiny one. Hope he finds himself a nice home there and catch the flies for me! That story about spiders must've been awful, but hey it's over you are here, some prime plants are in your closet, you write here on this great forum. I mean it happened, let's not get punished over one thing over and over again. Million? Really? I think you've lost count after the 120th one! Fortunately no deadly spiders live around my area! Stay safe man! :love: :Namaste:

:laughtwo: Ok, a million might have been exaggerating but there were at least 121! :blalol:

Back
Top Bottom