Topping Auto LED Adventure

I gotcha. My mistake. My Green Crack still hasn't budged . 13 days old. Crazy.

Mate that sucks,I cracked a NL this year that grew lovely healthy cot'es but never grew any growth tips,actually had a absolute terrible run on beans and luck so stoked the GSC came out so well.After seeing your Pineapple Express I'll Deffinatley have to give that a run next year:)

Good luck on your harvest bro :) tried to get mine started last night but it got too late :rofl:
THC is taking her sweet ass time to flower lol, had a reg THC bomb growing a few years back and took forever also, mine ended up being male and i cut it out but was about 3-4 weeks behind my other girl at that stage, seems like a strain that takes forever :rofl:
NL is looking good mate, filling out nicely considering the issues you were having with her a few weeks back :)

I did the THC Bomb Auto last year outdoors and it did very well, I also have 2 of the photo version in veg and 2 in flower and they look very nice, so don't give up on that strain it's killer smoke;)

So I cut the NL yesterday and checked the roots after to try and find out what the hell went wrong.It was the biggest and whitest root mass I've seen in my tent so stuffed if I no???? Any way chop of GSC is complete and now drying so can't wait:)
I also went back on when THC started and she is 60days old and still not flowering,it's suppose to be a 65 day plant and her trunk is THICK and looking like an old plants trunk,new growth isn't showing any cal/mag deff so hopefully back on track but now I'm wondering if this is a reg THC and not an auto,if it is I'm stuffed.Will try and get some pics up tomorrow.Cheers

Cheers mate,NL is filling out pretty good but is pretty yellow with burns so will just wait and see,I've seen THC auto's go over 120 days but I don't have that long so it better get its arse moving :)
Couple pics of GSC as she looks now
image15458.jpeg

image15459.jpeg

Last time it comes out as she super reaks

Look at that.

It's root mass was half the size of NL's as well grizz.Im not going to get the weight UD did with his but I'll be happy if it just goes over 2oz.Still don't the the cookies smell from it but while trimming there was a sweet chocolatey in there.I think cure time will be 1 day after its dry before I try this one:)

So I cut the NL yesterday and checked the roots after to try and find out what the hell went wrong.It was the biggest and whitest root mass I've seen in my tent so stuffed if I no???? Any way chop of GSC is complete and now drying so can't wait:)
I also went back on when THC started and she is 60days old and still not flowering,it's suppose to be a 65 day plant and her trunk is THICK and looking like an old plants trunk,new growth isn't showing any cal/mag deff so hopefully back on track but now I'm wondering if this is a reg THC and not an auto,if it is I'm stuffed.Will try and get some pics up tomorrow.Cheers

Damn. That does seem like a long time for an auto to go without flowering. If it is a photo, is running your lights at 12/12 an option? You can still run your autos at the schedule and it would let THC flower out.

*Although my Green Crack might give 60days a run for its money. lol. 15 days and just now showing growth on it's 2nd leaf set. :thedoubletake:

Why would you be stuffed if a reg? Timing of other plants? Could you possibly put her outside, in the bush if not at home? If you live near a big fwy/highway, Stick it in the middle.. Harvest chances are out at odds but shouldn't get busted, you forget about her once she's planted.. if you find the right spot, she'll be hidden, watered and mulched and harvest is simply driving past at midnight when fuck all are around and a quick stuff in..

Why would you be stuffed if a reg? Timing of other plants? Could you possibly put her outside, in the bush if not at home? If you live near a big fwy/highway, Stick it in the middle.. Harvest chances are out at odds but shouldn't get busted, you forget about her once she's planted.. if you find the right spot, she'll be hidden, watered and mulched and harvest is simply driving past at midnight when fuck all are around and a quick stuff in..

Going from hydro to soil I wouldn't think would work with the big ph swing.Ill switch over to 12/12 at the end of the week if still no sign of pre flowers and might get away with it but I recon I'll need to up pot size though which I've never done before:)

Just did a reshuffle to bring THC in the big tent and GSC in the dry tent and put the reflector in and hood out.Looks like THC is actually showing the start of pre flower so should be fun from here:) I've had to open her up even more and is due for a feed tomorrow(could go today but outa time) I no the roots will be filling the pot so will most likely start a 2 day water/feed from here out and cut out rhizo completely.Im pretty sure this one is going to top all I've grown so far if I keep her healthy as there is soooo many bud sites and tightly packed nodes.Pics will come tomorrow and I recon GSC will go into a bag tomorrow as well for 24hrs before jarring.Cheers

Ok GSC has been stripped of branches and is in paper bags for 24 hrs before going into jars,by the looks I should get my 2 oz if not a bit more:)
THC is smashing along now she is getting some attention and after the pic I had to open her up some more and will probably have to do more over the next couple days.For now it will stay under 1 96x3 mars reflector but one it full into flower I'll put another 1 in on her.realy should have fed/watered her yesterday as she was on the verge of wilting so 2 day gaps from now,a few weeks ago it went 10 days so Deffinatley over that issue.This one is going to be a stunner if I keep her happy from here on out.Only got a LED pic but in the next couple days I'll pull her out for a natural shot but this one is already a stinker even though flowering hasn't started:)
image15659.jpeg

Cheers

GSC went into the jar today,it smells freaking awesome but will wait another couple days before giving it a sample:) it filled 1 mason jar packed so should hit the 2oz mark
image15738.jpeg

Now THC out of the tent,this thing is going to be a monster and while taking its time to go into flower,it's just producing sooo many main bud sites but I recon it will Deffinatly be a 120+ day plant.Last water was going in EC .8 ph'ed 6,2 and EC1.2 comming out at ph of 6 so back to healthy.My only concern now is if my 12L pot will be enough for her to finish in.Here she is
image15739.jpeg

image15740.jpeg

Cheers

Looking good bud :) THC looks like she has some tight node spacing to her, should be a good one when she takes off :thumb: GSC sure does look tasty, and bloody frosty too :)

THC has real tight node spacing but I think I need to do some defoliate on her,each branch has at least 8 nodes so trying to go horazontle instead of vertical to get as much light on them with the 3W LED's but is allready around 2.5feet across:)
I'm hoping GSC vapes as good as she looks and smells:drool:

That GSC nug looks delish... Swap ya one!

Back
Top Bottom