Topping Auto LED Adventure

It sure is and probably the frostyest plant I've grown so far,even the fans are coated to to tips.Cant wait to try this one but I don't get any cookie smell to it at all

I am happy to see her working out well in your garden!! :thumb:

It sure is and probably the frostyest plant I've grown so far,even the fans are coated to to tips.Cant wait to try this one but I don't get any cookie smell to it at all

Yeah trimming her is kinda just plucking off fanleaves;)
I didn't get a cookie smell from either of the GSC's I grew, but one of them had a complex chocolate and slightly minty taste, the other tasted like a very sweet version of OG Kush.

Back after being away for a few days and got some pics out of tent of NL and THC,they arnt looking the healthiest with deffinate cal/mag issues but still alive
NL
image15206.jpeg

THC
image15204.jpeg

And a tent shot of GSC
image15205.jpeg

Temps have been pretty cold and a lot of GSC leaves have gone purple,I gave her another feed today as she looks like she still has a bit to go.I recon I'll give her maybe 1 more in a couple days but will see how far she looks like she has to go first.Deffinatly getting the swell going so shouldn't be to far away.Cheers

Looking good mate..

Super quick update,GSC had her first straight water today and will have another on Thursday before planned chop on Saturday.NL is surprising me with really starting to stack up on flowers but looks like crap still and staying wet far to long but will try and get her at least sort of happy to the end.THC is now getting a half veg half flower feed with added cal/mag and while looking not the best with the cal/mag issue she is at least drying up a lot faster and growing well with loads of potential bud sites..Out of time again but hopefully things will be back to normal shortly.Cheers

Finally got some time to check NL and THC run off today 1.2EC in at 6.3ph expecting a low ph run off
First is NL 2EC out at 6.4ph.I would never had expected a ph that high with highish EC also doesn't explain why it's getting so yellow this early.
Now THC 2EC out at5.9ph so not that extreme but she is looking not that bad
Between them both they took 10L before any run off so Deffinatley was time but NL's pot still had weight so it must just weigh more which I'll have to keep in mind when checking.
GSC looks like it could come down now whith swelling at its peak with minimal regrowth of pistols but trich's are no Amber with mostly cloudy but still coming down Saterday.Her bud leaves are so purple they are nearly black which looks awsome but it doesn't go into the buds which would have looked cool,I can't wait to try this one:).
Next update will be Saterday.Cheers

Happy chop day everyone,it's started but will be done in a few different intervals with having a fair bit on over the weekend.Ive taken all the fan leaves off after 24hrs darkness which I'll try and get a pic of later before the chop and trim,all the sugar leaves are super coated so trim will really be only taking the tips really and really there is not so much of them anyway and they are all deep purple/black.Ive squished NL and THC in a 70x70 tent under a 96x3 mars reflector so I can do the whole chop and trim in my 120x120 tent to make sure no smell can be detected.Im going to finish NL and THC under LED's so I don't need aircon and keep my bills down a bit and it 50/50 if NL is healthy enough to actuall finish,there is heaps of nice white pistol growth but have noticed a small amount are dying allready and THC seems to have gotten over the cal/mag issue but still hasn't gone into flower yet.Will update some pics later today.Cheers

Good luck on your harvest bro :) tried to get mine started last night but it got too late :rofl:
THC is taking her sweet ass time to flower lol, had a reg THC bomb growing a few years back and took forever also, mine ended up being male and i cut it out but was about 3-4 weeks behind my other girl at that stage, seems like a strain that takes forever :rofl:
NL is looking good mate, filling out nicely considering the issues you were having with her a few weeks back :)

Looks awsome hey:) BBQ was to good and drank to many beers so will have to wait till tomorrow now.Ive also decided to cut my losses with NL as I'm pretty sure I won't get her to the finish line so all efforts after tomorrow will be on just THC which hopefully will go into flower sooner than later:)

Looks awsome hey:) BBQ was to good and drank to many beers so will have to wait till tomorrow now.Ive also decided to cut my losses with NL as I'm pretty sure I won't get her to the finish line so all efforts after tomorrow will be on just THC which hopefully will go into flower sooner than later:)

Was NL your stunted baby?

Was NL your stunted baby?

Na mate that was THC bomb,both NL and THC were potted from a new bag of pro mix that just holds onto water way to long but NL just doesn't cope with it as well as THC.Ill chuck up a pic tomorrow of THC which if I can keep her happy she should grow into a nice one but needs to hurry on starting flower before temps get to hard to handle in another 6-8 weeks

Back
Top Bottom