Total 1000W CFL Auto Grow

Galaxyhydro 600w(200pcs–3w LED) LED Grow Light

ok LED nerds i hope someone is paying attention to my journal and if not I'm hoping someone knows someone that's an LED expert.... I'm looking for the best light bang for my buck..... Was doubting the CFL route really and before I start electrical wise be easier to just have 1 badass light instead of 10 shitty ones..... Any advise is welcomed. Thanks all Happy Friday night!!!!

EDIT:

Galaxyhydro LED Grow Plant Light 300w Greenhouse Indoor Hydroponic Grow Lighting 9 Band

I also read that maybe 2 smaller LED lights is better than 1 big..... maybe 2 of these 5w version is better? I'm really lost on LED and quality but before I start I want to have everything done right and quality to help the first grow go smooth.... Trying to eliminate any potential problems ahead of time if i can.

subbed and in.if u havnt bought ur soil already.go with biobizz light mix mate awesome sh1t.u will not regret it.has everything ur plants need start to finish;)that what my autos sit in at 38 days old today.and there doing great.hope u see this in time.best of luck dude;) and ur autos mate if u want a good yield straight into final pot.ur bang on thinking what u do.repotting 4 times hell no .bye bye big plant;)bigger the pot the better .happy growing every1;)

krypt its my first time using led mate proving awsome so far.and I was same as u not to expensive see how they perform. I payed 100 pound all in deliverd to the door for 900w full spec led light 5 year warranty.and I bought 2 340w leds full spec all in 116 pound.so well worth there money id say growth of my girls is booming;)hope this helps;)

biobizz lightmix;)
IMG_20151018_105558.JPG
Screenshot_2015-07-25-13-28-16.jpg
;)

krypt its my first time using led mate proving awsome so far.and I was same as u not to expensive see how they perform. I payed 100 pound all in deliverd to the door for 900w full spec led light 5 year warranty.and I bought 2 340w leds full spec all in 116 pound.so well worth there money id say growth of my girls is booming;)hope this helps;)

Where did you get your lights from?

Mars Hydro 400 Watt LED Grow Lights

would this be enough for 1-2 plants? The tent is 4'W x 2'D x 5'H just figured i could get 1-2 short LST or topped autos in there in flower.

Apollo Horticulture GL100LED Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Light

why with the apollo is the 400W more than the 600W? I'm thinking they meant $273 and typed 173$ I'm thinking about ordering the 600W for this reason..... Their company website directs you to buy from this seller on amazon so I'm not going the cheap amazon route, i'm on the mfg's website.

Mars Hydro LED Grow Lights Relfector 96

Here's another option.... LED experts give me some advice plz... Or if anyone knows someone who knows LED's send them my way....

kyrpt cnt say on here admin will delete as they don't sponsor the lights I have.if u inbox ur email il send u the links to the lights mate;)

here are my 3 autos at 38 days old today from seed.all were topped at 14 days old;) the white light on the right is the 900 w panel.the 1 on the left is 1 of the 340w led lights.give u abit of an idea of performance.;)
20151205_101101.jpg
20151205_101120.jpg
20151205_101135.jpg

krypt order ur soil off ebay that's were I get mine cost under 14 pound deliverd to ur door for 50 l.so a good price.and its discreat mate comes taped up in about 10 bin liners lol;)hope this helps.i have emailed about the lights did u not get my msgs?

Hey I just wanted to update you with some issues I'm having with roots, and hopefully this helps you, Grab some dolomite lime to add to the mixture, I'm putting in 6.2 ph water and my runoff is at 4 or lower. the dolomite will buffer the ph a bit, I just flush with my 8.5 tap to raise it a bit ill let you know how it goes. I didnt have this issue last time.

Back
Top Bottom