Total 1000W CFL Auto Grow

Yeahh...
The idea actually sounds like a bad one this morn.

Didnt consider what your curious about..
Nor did i think laterally. Solo cup being 3(ish) inches wide..imagine roots will grow out of the invisible solo zone pretty fast amd right into the ff. ..bad idea:oops:

Is that a true 200watt from 1 light? It's not down rated at all? Also I was told that style of CFL is wasteful as anything facing the top won't be used.... I planned on having 4-6 up top the others around the sides and different angles. Planned on trying to LST first grow I've read up on it.

I have decided to get 1 bag perlite, 1 bag FF OF blend, and 1 bag 707. I'll put seedlings into small pot 1gal with the 707/perlite blend... 2-3 weeks of veg then put in the 3gal of FF/perlite blend. Does that sound good?

Any recommendations for Mychorrizae? Idk where to get this at.

Mix a little FF in with the 707 and perlite, throw a teaspoon mychorrizae into a gallon or 2 of dirt,

And yes 3 weeks into FF and perlite should be good, and they are the same as the cfls you are using now, they diffuse light up too,

They have combo deals on ebay for the 250 Watt cfl with reflector and cord for 50 bucks
Apollo Horticulture 250 Watt CFL Compact Fluorescent Grow Light Bulb System | eBay

You do need to worry about ventilation. If you add ~ 1 gal of liquid every couple of days, it will need to go somewhere. You can vent it out a side window or through the ceiling. But if you go through the ceiling, at least use a vent duct to an eve vent. Heat and moisture can cause mold. Mold bad, errrr bad.... Carpets, sheetrock, insulation and any cardboard boxed will absorb all that moisture.

Good luck and have fun.

If you can get to the fart fan in your bathroom and T it you can exaust it out that way

Or if you can get to a vent that works too, I dont know what your smell situation is there

I'm not as much worried about smell as I'm worried about moisture and mold.... I feel if I T it into my fart fan exhaust then it will just vent into the house instead of out. Yea I have a decently nice house and I want to make sure everything can be undone or have reason.... If I put and exhaust fan in the closet it might be suspicious after I move out but idc it will be done properly and to code. Thanks for all the help thus far I really wasn't worried about exhaust but now I am. Theses are all things I want to get done and done right before I start growing.

image239.png
If you can get to the fart fan in your bathroom and T it you can exaust it out that way

Or if you can get to a vent that works too, I dont know what your smell situation is there

I'm not as much worried about smell as I'm worried about moisture and mold.... I feel if I T it into my fart fan exhaust then it will just vent into the house instead of out. Yea I have a decently nice house and I want to make sure everything can be undone or have reason.... If I put and exhaust fan in the closet it might be suspicious after I move out but idc it will be done properly and to code. Thanks for all the help thus far I really wasn't worried about exhaust but now I am. Theses are all things I want to get done and done right before I start growing.

Does this all look like enough soil and stuff to get 1-2 grows (1 plant)? All look good?

I have the door shut and heat cent off in the room. Once I get everything setup I'll run the lights for a day or so and see how the heat is... It's winter here so summer I'll have heat issues probably.... I'm making a reflector for my light setup I have planned.... Think it's best if I have most cfls up top? Or scatter them out in different spots?

Back
Top Bottom