Totally Indoor Grow 1st Time!

They look great today Sal!

Leaves are looking thiccc and healthy.
Thanks! I just "topped" them off so they grow correctly this week. Growing fast. Still not sure whether they will stay indoors, or a few grow outside in the spring. Any ideas?

Garden1-2-2024.jpg

Depends where you are at but you have around 2 months before the days are long enough. Not to mention you want nightly temps no lower than mid 50s.

Next time you trim, clone your cuttings. Those clones will be ready to go outside in early spring. Would you bring them back in to force flower or planning a 6-8 month outside veg?

Depends where you are at but you have around 2 months before the days are long enough. Not to mention you want nightly temps no lower than mid 50s.

Next time you trim, clone your cuttings. Those clones will be ready to go outside in early spring. Would you bring them back in to force flower or planning a 6-8 month outside veg?
I've never cloned before. Is it easy? Thanks for replying.

I've never cloned before. Is it easy?

it's not hard. they teach grade school kids how to clone plants. can be a little pissy til you get a couple under the belt. there's a few different methods, once you find what works for you, you'll snooze through it.

I've never cloned before. Is it easy? Thanks for replying.
I love cloning. I clone both cuttings from veg and cuttings from bud.

I’ve made a couple of tutorials. Give me a hoy if you need a hand.

My strike rate is good.

Cloneing is as easy or involved as you want. You can manipulate veg time and growth patters or just make quick seadlings. You can buy cloners for $50-$100. I have DIY cloners made from totes, old fish tank, and even big jars. Cut off a branch, drop in tap water with warm humid air and it will root more than half the time. Few tips on how/where to cut and couple dollars in supplies you are at 90%+ will root.

I normaly cut off 6 lower sucker branches. In a week, 4 have good root starts and the 2 weakest ones go into compost. One more week and I pick 1 or 2 of the healthiest. Rest go into compost.

In a week, 4 have good root starts and the 2 weakest ones go into compost. One more week and I pick 1 or 2 of the healthiest. Rest go into compost.
Darwinism. I do the same, take many more than needed as there are always one or two that are clearly superior to the others.

Back
Top Bottom