Trala’s Tent

So they went to bed for their first big sleep as little girls and woke up as teenagers. All 4 have beautiful delicate white and very pale green whiskers.

6C07481F-C11D-415A-AF49-301DD3198AA5.jpeg

And here’s my Reveginator Twiggy Two, just because I think she is a fucking boss!

9411B03D-EE31-4936-8CEF-53E68C58EBB0.jpeg

808B0577-6A0F-430C-BE44-6B99AEB7DA8F.jpeg

FA8B88BF-5442-450C-9E8C-7BEC0F6F58FE.jpeg

7C53A728-AB37-44A9-BDCF-361E92DFBFC6.jpeg

From the photos your place is modern & well appointed; the blue water, bright sunlight and garden draw a person in. We all come from diverse backgrounds some got the silver spoon while others got the royal shaft. Sounds to me you have labored to build a better lifestyle than where you began and did so in spite of myriad challenges. Takes focus plus years of sustained effort to hit on a worthy goal as you have. That’s quite an accomplishment TraLa and an example for your progeny to follow. What’s not to like? - a little pride and dignity to balance out the scales!

I’m trying to hold my own regarding pain, it’s a roller coaster tho 3 days down a few sideways but yeah quite familiar as I‘ve got a whole litter of black dogs & black pups. I work pretty hard to starve them out but yes they feed themselves anyway as you know. It’s all good for now - this too shall pass.

BTW’s been thinking which is pretty dangerous but.... at harvest on the nit crew - maybe a 4 bucket clean up would be good like bud soak for 15 minutes in plain lukewarm water in first bucket to loosen the aphid carcasses and then second bucket water plus hydrogen peroxide to remove them, last 2 as clean rinse buckets, but I’d like for Mr.K and more of your team to weigh in if that sounds advisable or not. Anyway not trying to tell you what to do, just hoping to help you get a clean harvest after the bugfest

So they went to bed for their first big sleep as little girls and woke up as teenagers. All 4 have beautiful delicate white and very pale green whiskers.

6C07481F-C11D-415A-AF49-301DD3198AA5.jpeg

And here’s my Reveginator Twiggy Two, just because I think she is a fucking boss!

9411B03D-EE31-4936-8CEF-53E68C58EBB0.jpeg

808B0577-6A0F-430C-BE44-6B99AEB7DA8F.jpeg

FA8B88BF-5442-450C-9E8C-7BEC0F6F58FE.jpeg

7C53A728-AB37-44A9-BDCF-361E92DFBFC6.jpeg
Beautiful girls. I love the light and background. :goodjob:

Good morning Team

I have made a video, while I’m not sure if this is a known treatment method or if it has been tried and tested for that matter, I’m just wanting to share what has helped me regarding Aphids. I nit wash my plants approx every 3 days and in conjunction with a Yates treatment which I am using every 5 days, the plant nits are semi controlled. By day 3 I am seeing a couple of nits each time. Two of my Tangies and the clone remain uneffected but Frankie and the Twiganator continue to be issues, tho manageable.

I am by no means in the grow position to offer advice, I’m just wanting to share what I have found has helped me.

From the photos your place is modern & well appointed; the blue water, bright sunlight and garden draw a person in. We all come from diverse backgrounds some got the silver spoon while others got the royal shaft. Sounds to me you have labored to build a better lifestyle than where you began and did so in spite of myriad challenges. Takes focus plus years of sustained effort to hit on a worthy goal as you have. That’s quite an accomplishment TraLa and an example for your progeny to follow. What’s not to like? - a little pride and dignity to balance out the scales!

I’m trying to hold my own regarding pain, it’s a roller coaster tho 3 days down a few sideways but yeah quite familiar as I‘ve got a whole litter of black dogs & black pups. I work pretty hard to starve them out but yes they feed themselves anyway as you know. It’s all good for now - this too shall pass.

BTW’s been thinking which is pretty dangerous but.... at harvest on the nit crew - maybe a 4 bucket clean up would be good like bud soak for 15 minutes in plain lukewarm water in first bucket to loosen the aphid carcasses and then second bucket water plus hydrogen peroxide to remove them, last 2 as clean rinse buckets, but I’d like for Mr.K and more of your team to weigh in if that sounds advisable or not. Anyway not trying to tell you what to do, just hoping to help you get a clean harvest after the bugfest
Thank you 013. That is really nice of you to say :)

I took a pic of my front and back door, I’ll warn you they’re bold and definitely not for everyone but I love them. They make me smile every time I enter my yard because they remind me it is my door and I can paint it what ever colour I fucking want!

Black dog is a terrible thing. I have suffered with it almost my whole life, prolly what drew me to H. The it gives the ultimate reprieve from what haunts, hurts and saddens you. I have to be mindful of not having the dog grab me. If get a self loathe option I grab it with both hands every time. I am lucky in the fact the people who surround and love me think I’m all shades of awesome, despite me trying to convince them otherwise at times. I like to think of myself as an obsessive compulsive depressed bipolar with a sprinkle of OCD and a twist of anxiety.

013 I’m already forward thinking. You are going to help me have a trim that’s so clean you’d be happy to lick em!

Anyway here’s my door and the reason I smile and feel a sense of pride every single time I am in my driveway and I’m not even joking.

C63F9F25-FDD0-4D00-A8B4-7EA6A3D5C2C4.jpeg
CA1B1283-4315-4EF7-8EB2-50C30C3487CE.jpeg

Terminator 7: Reve(n)g(e) of Twiggy
L O L L I N G !

She wasn’t too happy after her nit wash.

She glared at me and sulked for at least an hour. After that she was waving her arms in the air like she just don’t care and living her best life :green_heart:

AE0F5186-A676-416C-9963-D085D76C0837.jpeg

31944EE9-2C73-4554-892D-8D179D62FCA4.jpeg

In addition to the green grass - you have a nice lawn too... he, he, he!
You should have seen it this time last year. It was basically dirt from the dry. Crunched under your feet when you walked on it.

Hello there young man :)

I was only thinking the other day I hadn’t seen you in a while.
I’ve been here, just lurking quietly lol!!

I’m normally so busy, the little down time I do get (now that I’ve been back to work for a few weeks now). I try and rush through the notifications and a lot of journals I don’t get around to commenting anything :sorry:

Love your entrance, very spiffy digs, looks Like an upscale establishment!!!
I do too. I know it’s bold, but I love it :)
I’ve been here, just lurking quietly lol!!

I’m normally so busy, the little down time I do get (now that I’ve been back to work for a few weeks now). I try and rush through the notifications and a lot of journals I don’t get around to commenting anything :sorry:
Im on my second last day of a 4 week holiday and I’m dreading Monday.

Back
Top Bottom