Trala’s Tent

And I don’t know if she’s ready or if it’s the standard 2 more weeks.

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 66

IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3559.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3557.jpeg

To harvest or not to harvest? That is the question… lol
Your call.. right on the threshold between chop or not. I'm sure if you put her in the dark and get her ready for Harvest I don't know if you're a flusher or what but, I'm sure some more Amber will pop. You're finneee. My opinion.

But for those who don’t wanna waste gigabytes on a potty mouthed bogan, here the written version!

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Today Years Old

IMG_20240306_082233_edit_61279227510440.jpeg

🌹The Bloom Room

IMG_3576.jpeg
IMG_3571.jpeg
IMG_3572.jpeg

🖤💚🖤

🌱The Veg Tent

IMG_3577.jpeg
IMG_3579.jpeg

💚🖤💚
I’m another dreaded nightshift tonight. And I want to pack a fair bit into today. Hope you have the best day ever. And Northern Hemisphere I’m comin for your day. Be ready. Xo

Your call.. right on the threshold between chop or not. I'm sure if you put her in the dark and get her ready for Harvest I don't know if you're a flusher or what but, I'm sure some more Amber will pop. You're finneee. My opinion.
Yeah I’ll wait another week. I don’t flush or do the big dark. I keep it simple and just cut.

Man, I really need some pointers when it comes to LST etc.. I'm on my 3rd grow and gonna try the ol training techniques. Looks like u got it down.
In the bottom of my posts you will see a link that says The Carhook Training Method. He legit changed the way I grow. And as luck would have it he is about to start a new grow. He will take us step by step through his grow process, from seed to star. I can tag you in our new journal if you like. We will be growing the same strain together.

Hey now...looks like we've got a comparative grow to do!
This one needs a few more minutes, but she's working on it..
...almost.....JPG

Back again! Grow moves made.

My Banana Punch got an uppot, and I snuck her decapitated hand in there. I’ll see how she goes. It could be a way to manage torn branches. I mean if I get one extra Coca Cola it’s worth it. Well I think it is lol.

IMG_3582.jpeg

And my Gelato Auto is now in her forever pot. Did some levelness rejigging in there to ensure everyone gets their share of light.

IMG_3585.jpeg

I also prefer levelness with my Bloom Room lights. Coz my Tropicanna grew 17 feet overnight I’ve had a rejig. I removed a crate, did some brick Tetris and it looks more level.

IMG_3584.jpeg

I better wash off. My man is taking me to lunch. He defs wants something. It better not be a new bike lol! I have a 10 hour nightshift tonight. So awful, but it will be behind me before I know it. Anyhoo I’ll see you then. Xo

Yeah I’ll wait another week. I don’t flush or do the big dark. I keep it simple and just cut.

In the bottom of my posts you will see a link that says The Carhook Training Method. He legit changed the way I grow. And as luck would have it he is about to start a new grow. He will take us step by step through his grow process, from seed to star. I can tag you in our new journal if you like. We will be growing the same strain together.
Absolutely

Hey I don’t wanna annoy you but just in case you’re interested in following our new grow, Carcass and I are doing a redemption grow. Redemption for me of course.

Back again! Grow moves made.

My Banana Punch got an uppot, and I snuck her decapitated hand in there. I’ll see how she goes. It could be a way to manage torn branches. I mean if I get one extra Coca Cola it’s worth it. Well I think it is lol.

IMG_3582.jpeg

And my Gelato Auto is now in her forever pot. Did some levelness rejigging in there to ensure everyone gets their share of light.

IMG_3585.jpeg

I also prefer levelness with my Bloom Room lights. Coz my Tropicanna grew 17 feet overnight I’ve had a rejig. I removed a crate, did some brick Tetris and it looks more level.

IMG_3584.jpeg

I better wash off. My man is taking me to lunch. He defs wants something. It better not be a new bike lol! I have a 10 hour nightshift tonight. So awful, but it will be behind me before I know it. Anyhoo I’ll see you then. Xo
Imagine entering your kitchen and seeing this :)

Hey I don’t wanna annoy you but just in case you’re interested in following our new grow, Carcass and I are doing a redemption grow. Redemption for me of course.

I try to do my best checking in with the 420 Mag crew and group. I'm slacking. But would love to follow the progress. I'm still kind of learning how the site works trying my best lol.

I try to do my best checking in with the 420 Mag crew and group. I'm slacking. But would love to follow the progress. I'm still kind of learning how the site works trying my best lol.
Excellent! Carcass is amazing to watch. He’s a plagicican (plant magician).

Depends on how you're going to train.. if you're planning on using hooks, then you need dollar store skewers (apx. 100 for a buck) and a roll of solid core 20ga thermostat
wire for $10.00 or so from the hardware store, and that's all you'll need.
Trials has a link in her sig on how to make the hooks, easy-peasy...👍

Back
Top Bottom