Trala’s Tent

Starting today!

I love JBL and I stupidly bought a Sony speaker. It had the light show and a fancy handle, but no get up and go. I was secretly stoked when the charger broke. And even more stoked when it was an easy refund.
Hi Tra!

I've had several JBL speakers / headphones over the years - very good quality.

I recently bought this small bluetooth speaker because it has really good sound! and it disconnects (quietly - no chirp announcement) shortly after my iphone stops playing (sleep timer 42 mins). $40 US.

1709427585563.png

Happy Sunday!!!
Omg I’ve had such a wonderful day! Everything went my way. It really did. I even got a two hour snooze in. I had the best nightshift too. I was on with my jam and our patients were all pretty well. Only 2 needed iv antibiotics. So we sat, ate, chatted and cruised into Sunday! And best part about today. My man is at work lol. So a delicious me day.

Mental Health post nightshift walk ✔️
Clean sheets ✔️
Did my plant pics ✔️
Yoga ✔️
Swam 100 laps ✔️
Made myself a nice healthy lunch and watched the end of my Netflix series. I loved it. It’s called unorthodox if you’re looking for a quick 4 parter.
Face mask ✔️
Shaved and showered ✔️

But this is the real moment I’ve been living for. Clint’s rare gin. I followed the recommended sliced orange, despite them being $9 per fucking kilo, and good tonic and OMG it’s proper delicious. I’ve been imagining this moment since 0300 this morning and it tastes even better than I thought. Me right now, listening to thunder, music, sipping rare gin and smoking a joint like I’m fucking royalty lolling!

IMG_3520.jpeg

Right enough talk. Let’s fuck this duck!

Sunday Summary

I thinks she’s cooked. I’ll glitter check her on Wednesday. She smells lethal and she looks like an assassin.

🌹The Flower Girls

AnnMarie Bee aka Black Sugar
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds
Flip Age: 55 Days
Days in Flower: 64

IMG_3492.jpeg

I’ve missed the smell of a Wookie. She smells so wrong, but so right. Shes doing her thing. Stacking nicely.

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 38

IMG_3496.jpeg

Jade is looking like she might have that elusive X Factor. She is the most vibrant green I’ve ever seen. She defs the S strain rather than the indica or what ever it’s called.

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 15

IMG_3487.jpeg

🤍🖤🤍

🌱The Veg Girls

She’s being Flippity Doo Dahed tonight. She’s ready. My last Tropicanna Banana. I think she is beautiful. I am trying to grow her like I’ve seen Preston grow his. Defol and all legs.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: Today baby!

IMG_3499.jpeg

Lucky looks better. I’ve worked hard to hide those missing Jazz hands. I ripped 4 or 5 arms off in total carhooking her. So mad at me. She will need another month of veg.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_3512.jpeg

Misty is just being a boring toddler. Shes a little bit burned coz I accidentally overdosed her with Tega Brop *taps nose*

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_3503.jpeg

And Em is a boring new born lol

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_3507.jpeg

And @Carcass shes in dirt! I want this bee to wake so bad! Good luck with yours. Fingers crossed I will redemption grow with you. Xo

IMG_3513.jpeg

🖤🤍🖤

I hope you have the best day. And thank you so much for following along. I literally have no idea how I got so lucky to meet you guys and gals. You really do make growing so much more fun. You’re the best! Love yas Xo

Without cannabis I was on 6-8 psych meds. Now I'm on 2. You rock you crazy wonderful woman you!! Happy Saturday/Sunday T!! 😎✌️
Hello there

I think that’s great, particularly if you try and incorporate exercise, eating well and healthy sleep patterns in your mental health plan. We need to take responsibility for our mental health not just expect a quick fix in a tablet or a joint.

That said I’m a great believer and supporter of the importance of psych meds when you are off the rails. Without them I would have been swinging from a tree long ago. I defs have suicidal tendencies. A healthy life keeps me stable (I type as I’m sat nicely zooted on gin and joints while considering two minute noodles for dinner lolling!).

I’m an oxymoron fo sho.

Hi Tra!

I've had several JBL speakers / headphones over the years - very good quality.

I recently bought this small bluetooth speaker because it has really good sound! and it disconnects (quietly - no chirp announcement) shortly after my iphone stops playing (sleep timer 42 mins). $40 US.

1709427585563.png
Hello you!

That looks great!

I’m currently being serenaded by my JBL with this:-

Happy Sunday!!!
Omg I’ve had such a wonderful day! Everything went my way. It really did. I even got a two hour snooze in. I had the best nightshift too. I was on with my jam and our patients were all pretty well. Only 2 needed iv antibiotics. So we sat, ate, chatted and cruised into Sunday! And best part about today. My man is at work lol. So a delicious me day.

Mental Health post nightshift walk ✔️
Clean sheets ✔️
Did my plant pics ✔️
Yoga ✔️
Swam 100 laps ✔️
Made myself a nice healthy lunch and watched the end of my Netflix series. I loved it. It’s called unorthodox if you’re looking for a quick 4 parter.
Face mask ✔️
Shaved and showered ✔️

But this is the real moment I’ve been living for. Clint’s rare gin. I followed the recommended sliced orange, despite them being $9 per fucking kilo, and good tonic and OMG it’s proper delicious. I’ve been imagining this moment since 0300 this morning and it tastes even better than I thought. Me right now, listening to thunder, music, sipping rare gin and smoking a joint like I’m fucking royalty lolling!

IMG_3520.jpeg

Right enough talk. Let’s fuck this duck!

Sunday Summary

I thinks she’s cooked. I’ll glitter check her on Wednesday. She smells lethal and she looks like an assassin.

🌹The Flower Girls

Days in Flower: 64

IMG_3492.jpeg

I’ve missed the smell of a Wookie. She smells so wrong, but so right. Shes doing her thing. Stacking nicely.

Arrow Bee aka Wookiee F2 Auto
Seed from the PNW Seed fairy
Days in Flower: 38

IMG_3496.jpeg

Jade is looking like she might have that elusive X Factor. She is the most vibrant green I’ve ever seen. She defs the S strain rather than the indica or what ever it’s called.

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 15

IMG_3487.jpeg

🤍🖤🤍

🌱The Veg Girls

She’s being Flippity Doo Dahed tonight. She’s ready. My last Tropicanna Banana. I think she is beautiful. I am trying to grow her like I’ve seen Preston grow his. Defol and all legs.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: Today baby!

IMG_3499.jpeg

Lucky looks better. I’ve worked hard to hide those missing Jazz hands. I ripped 4 or 5 arms off in total carhooking her. So mad at me. She will need another month of veg.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch

IMG_3512.jpeg

Misty is just being a boring toddler. Shes a little bit burned coz I accidentally overdosed her with Tega Brop *taps nose*

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles

IMG_3503.jpeg

And Em is a boring new born lol

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto

IMG_3507.jpeg

And @Carcass shes in dirt! I want this bee to wake so bad! Good luck with yours. Fingers crossed I will redemption grow with you. Xo

IMG_3513.jpeg

🖤🤍🖤

I hope you have the best day. And thank you so much for following along. I literally have no idea how I got so lucky to meet you guys and gals. You really do make growing so much more fun. You’re the best! Love yas Xo
Beautifull color on the Black sugar bud nice blue green. :circle-of-love: 🍋

Beautifull color on the Black sugar bud nice blue green. :circle-of-love: 🍋
Hi Keef :)

She looks even better in person.

I’m so in love with her. My son is super excited by the look of her too.
I'm with you and Jade! :popcorn:
Yeah she’s got a bit of somethin’ somethin’.

Fingers crossed she proves us right,

This was yesterday morning:

There was a taproot showing this morning, so now she's in her SIP, on the seedling warmer...

Fingers crossed for both of us!
so far, so good...💚

I think "Lucky" may need a new name... 😁
Good afternoon C Kush :)

Omg I didn’t manage my time this morning. I went to work without my Forum fix!

It’s 1714 here and I’m sitting on my back veranda sipping a red watching a wicked thunderstorm.

🩵 ⛈️ 🍷

I’m so eager to grow with you again. This will be my 3rd attempt and I’m all about the three. But if the grow gods won’t wake her, I’m just gonna keep trying till they wake one lol!

Good luck with yours. May she be as successful as your last plant, coz your success and happiness is my success and happiness. Xo

And yeah. Unluckiest plant everrrrr!

My little Wookiee be like “yea I’m a girl and top me right here so I can get to work”
They start smelling funky early.

Yours looks like it stinks real good!
They sure do.

She is a beautiful strain, J Boii. I feel super lucky to have the opportunity to grow her. Xo

She’s sat in the sweet spot for a couple of days.

Viola Bee aka Pineapple Chunk
Barney’s seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 61 Days
Days in Flower: 66

Final Yield: 148g/5.2oz

IMG_3551.jpeg

And I don’t know if she’s ready or if it’s the standard 2 more weeks.

IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3559.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3557.jpeg

To harvest or not to harvest? That is the question… lol

And I don’t know if she’s ready or if it’s the standard 2 more weeks.

IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3559.jpeg
IMG_3558.jpeg
IMG_3557.jpeg

To harvest or not to harvest? That is the question… lol
looks ready to go

Back
Top Bottom