True North Seed Bank

Exceptional420

420 Member
Placed order 162.00 on feb 18th........waited for confirmation email never got it.....tried the number no response......just warning everyone stay away they ripped me a new one......dont let there victim be you

Placed order 162.00 on feb 18th........waited for confirmation email never got it.....tried the number no response......just warning everyone stay away they ripped me a new one......dont let there victim be you
That doesn't sound right Exceptional. I've bought from them with good luck before. shame on them. Don't stop trying, they're might be someone better next person. Their site's still up.

They are a sponsor. Did you e-mail them? How long did you give them to reply? They may be in a different time zone.

I'm not trying to put you down, but having owned a business I know things sometimes fall through the cracks. Keep trying. If it were my business I'd be sending a 'thank you' gift, with your order once this is straightened out.

They emailed back with one response.......still waiting for payment......i emailed back no response.......sent a new one.......no response called the international number left a message......no reply......nope brothers they ripped me probably an employee in there mailroom......

Hey Nova... I will let you know I have also bought from them with success more than once and they came through both times.
Like Salt said... could possibly be a mix up of sorts...
I hope you get your seeds, and get the situation sorted out.
Thanks, I havent given up yet . I would like to order from there because of the relatively short distance and I have heard good reports on the outfit. I'll bide my time awhile.

I have made many orders from canuck seed bank and never had a problem before. They are fast discrete 2weeks max . They always have free B's and all seeds pop with good genetics.

I mailed cash last year to Canuck Seeds no problems......Mailed cash this year to Crop King Seeds they received my payment order processed on its way should recieve it next week.......one main reason i mailed cash was for the additional discount......i was super excited about my order it was an awesome deal,.....if i ever get it

Back
Top Bottom