Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome!

Re: Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welco

Does fox farms make a seedling mix? Potting soil will likely still have nutrients in it I would think (depending on brand) but seedling soil has next to nothing in it which would make me think this is the way to go if you want to lower the nutrient levels in your final soil mix. You may not be able to get the lasting length of the nutrients back to 1 month though, these may be slow release nutrients that will only feed the plant every time you water the soil. I know what you were thinking by mixing it up and trying to cut the time frame back but I don't believe it will work that way for ya. You will certainly be able to cut back the strength of those nutrients by doing this though. Maybe go with a half and half mix which will give you a lesser strength of nutrients within the soil, this way you will be able to add the nutrients that your plant is needing without levels going way out of whack due to the nutrients within the soil already.

Hope this helps you out some. I am not the greatest with soil mixes myself but I do know some :)
Great to hear I was thinking of a half and half thing I'm in a very small town and it's hard to get what you needed so that's why I wanted to mix my own soils I'm thinking it may be my soil that's lacking something in it and I didn't add anything to it before reusing it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Re: Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welco

We enjoy the fox farm line up. We have everything they have on their feeding schedule and the girls love it. They also have two soil mixes. Happy frog and ocean forest. For our new girls we have promix and it was $14 for 4 cubic feet. No fertilizer added to it other than the NPK values of the ingredients so it is relatively low. Hope this helps.

What nismo said ^^^ That's exactly what I was looking for but didn't want to give out any false knowledge, thanks nis! At least it came from someone with more experience in soils and nutrients than myself :)

We enjoy the fox farm line up. We have everything they have on their feeding schedule and the girls love it. They also have two soil mixes. Happy frog and ocean forest. For our new girls we have promix and it was $14 for 4 cubic feet. No fertilizer added to it other than the NPK values of the ingredients so it is relatively low. Hope this helps.
Thanks I jus picked up some soil that's has a decent amount of jus NPK
What nismo said ^^^ That's exactly what I was looking for but didn't want to give out any false knowledge, thanks nis! At least it came from someone with more experience in soils and nutrients than myself :)
Thanks both of you guys have given me great advice and I'm thinking about goin half and half with plain potting soil and another with NPK should I put NPK one at the top and jus the plain potting soil at the bottom

We have a 30 gallon or so Rubbermaid tote that we mix everything in. I would mix it evenly rather than just pouring half and half and calling it good.
I have one I'll do it that way thanks nismo

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello everyone it's been a while I've been going through health issues and no camera for a while but I'm back and feeling a little better quick review over last grow I found out that I was root bound on 2 plants overall yield was 3 oz total of all three I liked the body effects it gave me but overall I've been smoking Gsc for a minute now and can't say i was impressed idk if it was a mistake I've made but I don't think it's nothing like the original but hey I've could've had did something wrong but who knows but I have a new thread coming with so nice girls from clone and seed I'll be posting it this afternoon or evening how to have everyone's support and keep an eye out for it will love some of the og's inputs and advice!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Back
Top Bottom