UG's Paradise

shit has only got x10 more hectic around here, fml.

i'm very sorry for another short update, and I will catch up on journals but this time of year is normally very busy for me. Add all of this stuff I'm doing lol.

I understand. When you are Santa and growing pot at the same time your're going to be busy! Tell all the elves I said hello!

Now that's what I've been waiting for..
Bloody well done UG..
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
That room is looking unreal bro..
Don't worry about the plants.. they'll make it..
Throw some water on em, then get those rooms up and rockin, and once you plop em in there? I'll bet you anything they'll come around.. As for the fan leaves, I'd just leave em. They're still uploading.. Just focus on new growth, and you can clip all that crud away after it's back in business..
Looks like the transplant came at a perfect time, roots looked like they were ready for a jog..
Sounds like your exhaust is trying to suck golf balls through a garden hose though with that 4"..
Perhaps add another mushroom? or change your intake to 6" to allow more intake suckage?

I want to dive into that pool! It looks amazing, with a nice mixture of naturals..
I'd bet, if I dipped my balding head in there for 5 minutes?, the next morning I'd wake up with hair like
Sam Malone..

wiw!

Glad to see you've been workin it brother.
Hope the home vibe is leveling out some, and you're taking everything in stride..
:xmas::passitleft::xmas:

stay focus!

thanks you guys for makin me feel good lol. I have barely had enough time to tend my garden but things are definitely starting to look better, in fact the shortest one is just over 22" tall. The ones I topped/ubt are doing fine but the others are growing too tall instead of bushy so I just bend them over and garden wired em down. Strong enough to hold it down, but not enough to restrict growth.

Once I really have a moment, an update will be done. There's so many journals that I've been laggin out on, I hope people don't take it personally one bit

Do your thing brotherman..
nobody's taking anything like that personally around here.

Good to hear you're still kickin it.
:)

it's good to know people understand :)

thanks for the reps btw guys I just noticed them now :thanks:

Last night I walked in and some needed to be tied down. I did it too late for sure lol. I was planning on flowering them in the next couple days but I'll prolly end up waiting a couple more weeks so I can maneuver it around the pot for a better round plant.

Had 15 minutes today to do maintenance before it was time to leave:nomo:. Very bad that I'm only getting a couple minutes in there if any.

here's some pics to keep this journal somewhat exciting lol

Skywalker og momma (gettin thirtsty)
IMG_042014.JPG

PE momma
IMG_041916.jpg

group 1 plants, 5 days ago
IMG_03679.jpg

group 1 plants, today
IMG_043116.JPG

group 2 plants, 5 days ago
IMG_036816.JPG

group 2 plants today
IMG_043216.JPG

and this is on one of the ubt'd plants. I snipped the brown part off and put some electrical tape over it to prevent pests/bacteria.
sorry for shitty pic, hard to focus lol
IMG_040921.jpg

I would definetly flip now then bro and supercrop the tallest shoots:)

I bro my shoots all the time!!!
they love it!
lol

Looking really good UG!
been away for a bit, and will be now til Sunday..

Happy Holidays bra!

we on the same page for sure bro. There all in 7 gal smart pots except for a couple 10 gal smart pots and apparently you should use 3x the volume of water for the volume of growing medium. That's seems a bit much so I will be doing 10 gal per plant and one extra gallon of 1/2 stength nutes at the end. Once I get ppms to under 800 then I will be happy happy happy (phil robertson).

P.S...My christmas wish is that the players and commissioner can get a stupid deal done! I miss hockey so much :bitingnails:

But this also gives me more football time...helllloooooo peyton :popcorn::tommy:

im so exhausted of this stupid ro system. someone please help me lol. I'm usin my washer water so that is prolly a huge factor on the ridiculous amount of psi. I have it turned down 3/4 so I just have it in the green part. I also noticed a bit of mineral looking stuff in there so I poured a glass and noticed lots of little bubbles/debris/mineral looking shit, not too sure if that's normal. The water is comin out the drain line about 2-3x the rate of purified water, normal?? The ph of the new water is right at 7.0

this is my hot/cold washer water. I'm using the cold water until I get a Y to split them.
IMG_045416.jpg

this is my stupid high psi. the tap is turned 2/3-3/4 shut (which in turn is leading to the slow action of purified water, if I'm not mistaken)
IMG_045922.jpg

I had a float valve on here but it seemed to be coming out way slower so I will just fill it up and manually stop it
IMG_045513.jpg

filling up sooooooo slow
IMG_045821.jpg

Don't pay attention to the blue hose. It's just an extension for the black drain hose so it can run the 15ft to reach the drain
IMG_045718.jpg

I feel ya bro this is mad new for me too lol. Think I got everything going good now, seems the 3-1 ratio is normal, what a waste lol. The flow is good and same with pressure, no more 7up stuff either!

They are all in 7 gal pots so I will do 10 gallons of pure RO water then 1 gallon of 50% nutrients (7ml per gal of bpn grow/micro/bloom), I'll aim for 6.5 pH and 500-600ppm or 1.0-1.2 EC. Does that sound reasonable??

Back
Top Bottom