UG's Paradise

to bad I cant mail clones lol...I'd send ya a few pk clones:)

I have a car.
I like to drive it.
I live in B.C...

nudge nudge, wink wink..

:winkyface:

Those reasons all make sense to me brother, I more than understand.

And yeah, the famous PK is known for not being mould resistant. Everyone around here grows it, I never have but dang I bet it's a musky smelling plant lol. Very sleepy but probably the 2nd best tasting stuff I've had(next to Hash Truffle at the dispensary lol)

I really hope you can get the electrical shit figured out man, like I said I don't know much about elec but I can always shoot my guy a question if you need to? if your in a jiffy or something

Your plants look awesome though brother, I'd love to sniff their shit :loopy::popcorn:

Thanks UG,
I really have to do some research on particular strains that are the most resistant to mold.
Because if I'm bringing new plants into this house that I want to cycle for a while, I want them to have a fighting chance of sticking around. Plus I want to grow a couple on the back deck this summer, (right where the moldy Maple is..)

I'm going to start sniffing around for some used 600 watt ballasts locally. I just can't afford to be buying new expensive shit right now. The holidays wiped me out. Which is why I was hoping to use the stuff I already had, but doesn't look like it's going to happen now. Thanks for offering your advice on the sparking. I may need it. You know a hell of a lot more than I do about this electrical stuff that's for sure.
:thumb:

I have a car.
I like to drive it.
I live in B.C...

nudge nudge, wink wink..

:winkyface:
:rofl: well hop in it and come pay me a visit any time bro,i ll have a whole tray waiting for ya:).from my experience strains that are very dense are better suited for areas with lots of mold spores around,something about its harder for the mold to take hold or something like that.

Check out Cultivators A.M.S Vick,it stands for anti mold strain.looks like some tasty shit:)

Oh yeah! I forgot about that strain!
I'm off to PM that mofo..
thanks buddy.

today is exactly day 22 and things are looking good. It's getting a little on the hot side in there with the 1k hps (around 79) so I might have to swap it

PE starting to sparkle
IMG_055219.jpg

PE
IMG_054913.jpg

group shot, some are less than 22 days
IMG_055511.JPG

Holy Crapola!
I showed up at the perfect time!
Looks REALLY good UG.
Those crystals you were looking for showed up!

Did you end up getting a CO2 bottle and regulator?
I thought you mentioned something about it, but can't remember.
if so, you should just keep the 1000 watt HPS in there and give them some gas.
They'll be happy as clams with some supplemental CO2 and those temps. Even up to 85 F, But no more than 1000 PPM.
Even if you don't have the bottle, You'll still be ok with 79. Just keep the air moving, maybe add another circulating fan at canopy level.

:thumb:

thanks for the tips brotha Vick:bravo:

Haven't got a co2 tank yet :( but I picked up some of those excelofizz tabs for the mean time. The temps are fine except for the 1k HPS, the lights are as high as they go, and the plant is as low and will only grow taller and the difference right now is about 14". I have two 16" ecoplus wall mounts, one 10" fan for roots and one 8" fan for the 1k hps. I just bought a 600W super eye and will see how much more manageable temps are

faaaaaack it's worse than I thought. I'm just thinking of running 50-75% of the "proper" nute regiment and hopefully that will help things, what do you guys think? It's weird because they are yellowing but showing curled tips, I'm assuming they are getting too much P and K but not much N. I'm scared to run nutes through but even more scared to run plain water, so I'll do a 50% mix of nutes. That sound alright?

the dark green top left plant is the only one that is lush and healthy looking
IMG_056213.jpg
IMG_056413.jpg

Last 2 weeks of feeding doses:

2.5ml Grow x 20gal
3.5ml Micro x 20gal
10ml Bloom x 20gal
7.5ml Sweet Raw x 20gal
5ml Grozyme x 20gal

This weeks feeding dosage (50% strength):

6ml Grow x 20gal
4ml Micro x 20gal
8ml Bloom x 20gal
8ml Sweet Raw x 20gal
5ml Grozyme x 20gal
6ml Bio Marine x 20gal

I'll shoot for an E.C of 1.2-1.4 and 6.2-6.4 pH

Hey UG,
I'm sure Cory gave you some great advice in that PM.
I also wanted to suggest that you might want to target your PH around 6.5 in flower.
Here's a pretty nifty table that shows uptake at different PH's.

Picture_163.png

Hey UG,
I'm sure Cory gave you some great advice in that PM.
I also wanted to suggest that you might want to target your PH around 6.5 in flower.
Here's a pretty nifty table that shows uptake at different PH's.

Picture_163.png

thanks for posting that Vick:high-five:. Yeah I've seen that one/others on websites and in my bibles but I actually aim for 6.2-6.4 because I am in Promix. Maybe I should go like 6.3-6.5? or even just 6.5? I'm always willing to try new ways bro

Back
Top Bottom