UG's Paradise

Get some DM ZONE now!!! With those temps your just asking for root rot.
I didn't even use the suction cups that came with mine. I used some plastic wire ties to keep it at the right level in my res.
If your negative pressure is that much you need a bigger intake.

If I was doing hydro I wouldn't let temps get above 68 (even for ebb and I know it's not such a biggie) but is that a problem for soilless? I know 70-72 is ideal for soil but the black pond liner is absorbing so much heat it's insane and making it 76-78 and canopy temps are 78-80 lol. Thanks for tip on the wire ties bro! did you do it to the lid? or just down the side?

You'll get that kick back in the last week of flower.. don't you worry..
The pump I use is just a cheapo pond pump from the "Little Giant Pump Company"
Not quite sure what size it is, but its model # PE-1F-PW. and looks kinda like this..

Picture_56.png

Doesn't really matter how powerful the pump is, even if its crazy powerful just make sure your wand has a lever on the end so you can control the flow from there. I bought one of those el cheapo wands from home deeps, the 3 footers that are assorted colors. I took the stupid fountain end off because it just leaks too much.
You should be able to pick up these kinda pumps at Home deeps, Gardening stores, probably even aquarium shops. Actually an aquarium shop is probably your best best. Should cost more than about 50 bucks. Then get a length of hose, a male to male brass adapter to make the connect to the wand. Cut one of the ends off and fasten it to the pump with a hose clamp. voila le pumpage!

If you can't track one down, I have an extra one I can send ya. But I kinda wanna hang onto it in case my current one kicks the bucket..
Let me know what you find..

Fuck man you really are a G. Unfortunately I didn't get to your post in time lol, I went to the hydro store right after I typed it cause of my impatience lol. I got a really good deal on the 2/5 HP Mondi Pump (1200 gph) with a wand and 50' watering wand. Came to $200 for everything.

Seriously tho man, that offer means the world to me. I can really start to tell that your a genuine, down to earth person. Here's some "mental" reps because I have to start repping other people lol

Aaaaaaaaarrrrgh!
Coulda saved ya 200 beans! lol
I'm like that too when I want something, I want it NOW!
No worries on the reps buddy, no need for that.
Just trying to help.
:Namaste:

I think your plants look great overall. Like Corey mentioned, the yellow fans aren't going to get better, but as long as the buds look fine and have green bud leafs, you'll be just fine. As long as you got that corrected, you'll be very happy with your harvest. Don't sweat it - yet at least! 'Tsall good! :thumb:

I think your plants look great overall. Like Corey mentioned, the yellow fans aren't going to get better, but as long as the buds look fine and have green bud leafs, you'll be just fine. As long as you got that corrected, you'll be very happy with your harvest. Don't sweat it - yet at least! 'Tsall good! :thumb:

I admire your expertise Xlr8:thanks:

As you can tell, I'm a worry wort lol. Honestly though, last night and today have really made me feel better (long talk with wife and mother) and I really just need to stop being a pussy and get out of this state. That sub pump/wand made life x1000 easier for me!!! Before I was filling up 5 gal jugs, letting them warm up in the room, then pouring it into a small watering can...all that for 2 plants!!! But now, I have the heater set-up nice, mixed up 40 gals and have a 50' hose and wand that I can just walk to the room with. My main goal for next time is to get the best efficiency from/for everything.

Damnit

Things are looking better on 3 plants, but looking way worse on 6-7 of them. Don't understand anything at this point lol just hope this won't happen again with the updated feed schedule next time

I'll post pics in a second, just have to do some laundry first lol

I'm really looking at this as a learning experience, so hopefully my notes from this round will make next one easier, but at this point I'm not holdin my breath lol

Looks like Fall in there!!!
lol..

I wouldn't worry about some pistols turning brown.
That is normal at around day 35-40.
Hell some of my pistols are turning brownish, and I'm only on day 24.
As long as the main colas are still spitting new whites things are fine.

The new growth looks fine to me, if you don't look at the yellow, then the buds look fine!
I don't know what you're tripping about.

hey brother I was meaning to ask you what you have planned for next round?
Don't remember reading/seeing, if you have anything cooking under those T5's or not.

Only reason why the pistils are getting me worried is cause a week ago there wasn't a single brown one. All the THC Bomb's are the same pheno's and this is the only one doing this. Just seems weird?

The sugar leaves were a very dark green about 2 weeks ago and now are turning very pale green.

I am not going to be repeating with these strains as it's just too much to handle (different feeds/needs etc) but will be getting 60 clones (Lost In The Woods) this weekend and working with that for a while. They will be under the 1000W mh until the room is empty

I bet that you still get a good amount of great bud.... hang in there bro. It happens to all of us. Just learn from your mistakes so you won't repeat them. Your yield may not be Super, but you will have some great smoke nonetheless imho. They are beginning to swell and should pack on some weight in the coming weeks. If anything, you can always make some bubble hash out of the buds that don't turn out quite like you want them. Just hang in there....

Back
Top Bottom