V4L's Canuk Seeds Comparative Grow: Cherry Pie Fems, LOS, 2023

Excellent! I was hoping you would say that.

If you youtube Soilworks LLC, you get an old guy named Glenn Rabenberger.

Some of his longer videos are really educational from an organic view, and he touches a few times on what will increase brix.

He's also a calcium junkie so I must admit, I'm a little predjudiced towards his views, as we see a lot of things the same way, but his real value is in his ability to dummy everything down so it's easy to understand. He's also a bit entertaining with his ways, so it's not a hard watch.
Thank you! I already started listening to the Thomas Dykstra youtube video, I am always looking for podcasts and such to listen to while I am working.

Good evening fellow farmers! Here are some pictures from tonight. I am starting to get some yellowing on a few leaves. I did a Brix check tonight on the 4 Cherry Pie. Referencing the picture below, right rear Brix 15, left rear Brix 17, right front Brix 17, left front Brix 20.
IMG_4032.jpeg

Some yellowing
IMG_4033.jpeg
IMG_4037.jpeg
IMG_4039.jpeg

Cherry Pie in the front & Northern Lights in the back
IMG_4047.jpeg

Good evening fellow farmers! Here are some pictures from tonight. I am starting to get some yellowing on a few leaves. I did a Brix check tonight on the 4 Cherry Pie. Referencing the picture below, right rear Brix 15, left rear Brix 17, right front Brix 17, left front Brix 20.
IMG_4032.jpeg

Some yellowing
IMG_4033.jpeg
IMG_4037.jpeg
IMG_4039.jpeg

Cherry Pie in the front & Northern Lights in the back
IMG_4047.jpeg
Beautiful🥰. That front one looks like she's starting to finish. How many days does she have left?

Beautiful🥰. That front one looks like she's starting to finish. How many days does she have left?
Thank you! So @Canuk Seeds site says 8-9 weeks flowering time. I flipped to 12/12 on November 17th. Showing pistils by December 1st. I was thinking they would be ripe by the end of this month. So three more weeks?

Happy first weekend of the New Year fellow Growmies!

I am not seeing anymore thrips 🤞.

I am thinking that between my Brix levels and the @Sierra Natural Science sns-209, I have avoided a infestation.

Cherry Pie buds are building, pic below.

:passitleft:

IMG_4059.jpeg

Good morning farmers! Here is a pic of my new inkbird co2 monitor. I have it in my lung room, I have not had any fresh air vented into the room since yesterday afternoon. Glad to see level staying up. Lights have been off since 2:am, I’ll check again tonight after lights have been on for 6 hours or so.

:hookah:

IMG_4062.jpeg

Good morning farmers! Here is a pic of my new inkbird co2 monitor. I have it in my lung room, I have not had any fresh air vented into the room since yesterday afternoon. Glad to see level staying up. Lights have been off since 2:am, I’ll check again tonight after lights have been on for 6 hours or so.

IMG_4062.jpeg
And what kind of levels are you looking for?

And what kind of levels are you looking for?
Just normal outdoor levels, over 400 ppm. I keep having to turn off my exhaust/ air exchange due to high outdoor humidity. I live a stones throw away from the Pacific ocean in So Cal. So I have been running Dehumidifier and AC to keep humidity and temp in check. I was worried that C02 would be depleted without air exchange. Although I have read (somewhere?) that decaying organic matter can create C02. I do have mulch / organic matter in my pots, apparently it is working...

IMG_4062.jpeg
Nice 👍, makes my inkbird look 👀 old. But it still works so I think it’s a keeper. CL🍀

So yours does not just temperature and rh but also Co2? CL🍀
Yeah it’s just a C02 monitor with temp and humidity.

INKBIRD IAQM-068 3-in-1 CO2 Monitor with Temperature and Humidity, Indoor Air Quality Monitor for Home, Grow Tents, Greenhouses, Office​

Yeah it’s just a C02 monitor with temp and humidity.

INKBIRD IAQM-068 3-in-1 CO2 Monitor with Temperature and Humidity, Indoor Air Quality Monitor for Home, Grow Tents, Greenhouses, Office​

Mine just monitors the temperature and humidity of the tent. But it does have two outlets for the fan and dehuey- Huey. CL🍀

Good evening fellow farmers! Tonight I watered the ladies with 4 gallons of RO water to which I added Rootwise microbe complete and 1 tablespoon of molasses. Each pot received approximately 1 gallon. Here is a quick peek from tonight.

IMG_4081.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom