Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

I have no experience with meters, but if you post some pictures of it, maybe I can make some sense out of it?

Ppm
420-magazine-mobile1017315988.jpg

Ec.

420-magazine-mobile1788185673.jpg

Thank you birdie I'm baffled

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

quick search TDS ppm (parts per million), PPT (parts per thousand) or mg/l (milligrams per liter).

Your meter says ppm, and it is (from picture) 187 ppm not 1.8 :Namaste:

Seeds all in the coco I sprouted 10 as I'm a noob and it's trail and error for me and thought I could mess some up so 2 spare are in tiny pots one is sprouted I think the rest are close as well I put them about 1cm deep and brushed some coco over the coco was pre soaked in canna start rhizo and some cal mag decent ph levels for coco and run off although I will need to make the drainage holes a bit bigger or I'm not giving enough water tho I don't want to drown them I have my soil meter left in there so I can maintain moisture levels and ph levels quite handy and very cheap about 5/7 pounds on Amazon , I ran in to my first problem last night my carbon filter system fan broke I heard some clicking/knocking then it went gurdunk the blade unit popped off so I removed tried to fix and it's completely knackered orederd two new ones should come in the morning

They have all sprouted apart from one one is really tall I switched the lights off for a few hours didn't realise that the cupboard light was on so it was getting a tiny bit of light seepage (can this affect anything ) it won't happen again so far I think they are loving the light I've been mixing the nutes super light maybe 1ml /1.5ml per gallon of water canna start rhizo (rhizo smells like fish
:( lol ) and cal mag I'll up it as they get bigger / could anybody help with info on the flush days please as says about flushing one day a week I'll take a photo shortly really happy they have done them selfs much faster than expected

All have sprouted one is about 5/6cm already they was put in coco only a day and half it works out moved the lights up from 22-23 inches to 29/30 inches as thought might be a bit to close here a few pics at the baby's.

420-magazine-mobile284988539.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1689730274.jpg

420-magazine-mobile357767721.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1467189119.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2133597745.jpg

Hi Velk and :party::happy-birthday: babies

Please read up on nutrients, I know it is different in coco but feeding this early? Don't worry about light leak, Plants are forgiving at early stage. And you fixed it, problem solved :)

Back
Top Bottom