Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

I'm with island grow. I don't like to let my coco dry or even water with plain water until I flush at the end. That being said, At this stage I'm sure it won't matter either way but as long as you get 10-20% with nutes that's your flush right there. Gets rid of old salts and stuff. As for switching nutes, I never flush between nutes but do water the first water with 20% runoff. Either way should be fine and you should be good to switch over. I've seen people use AB from the start it's just the "start" is probably safer as it's not as stronger. I actually just got back from 3 days of not watering some babies in coco and they were fine but I prefer to water every day. Even if I don't get runoff. It still replaces O2 good luck

I'm with island grow. I don't like to let my coco dry or even water with plain water until I flush at the end. That being said, At this stage I'm sure it won't matter either way but as long as you get 10-20% with nutes that's your flush right there. Gets rid of old salts and stuff. As for switching nutes, I never flush between nutes but do water the first water with 20% runoff. Either way should be fine and you should be good to switch over. I've seen people use AB from the start it's just the "start" is probably safer as it's not as stronger. I actually just got back from 3 days of not watering some babies in coco and they were fine but I prefer to water every day. Even if I don't get runoff. It still replaces O2 good luck

Thanks for the wisdom man they was dry but not completely dry dry I gave them some plain phed water I thought once a week it needed to be flushed with just water I didn't know that that was the flush as it speaks I'm going to change to a&b tomorrow I had a hick up today when watering I knocked over my thermometer on to my biggest one and it squashed it its standing back up but the top is facing the other way at an angle will it need time to recover before I swap nutes I know some forms of stressing makes it grow but not sure at this stage ....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks for the wisdom man they was dry but not completely dry dry I gave them some plain phed water I thought once a week it needed to be flushed with just water I didn't know that that was the flush as it speaks I'm going to change to a&b tomorrow I had a hick up today when watering I knocked over my thermometer on to my biggest one and it squashed it its standing back up but the top is facing the other way at an angle will it need time to recover before I swap nutes I know some forms of stressing makes it grow but not sure at this stage ....

You should be ok to switch nutes . I will try coco in the near future myself so i have done a lot of reading up on it.

"carpe diem"

Swapped nutes and the biggest recoverd from the thermometer falling on it looks like it's gonna be a big one
420-magazine-mobile666371964.jpg

I can't say I have have you got a link for it at all please Mrs bird , well it was all meant to come a few days back then delivery changed to Friday coming up but this come today so hopefully before Friday as its only Monday .

More coco came today but unfortunately the perlite didn't come
Same delivery so have to wait to repot the two mini pots the roots are coming out the bottom but worried as don't want to damage them

Hey velk, roots are coming out the bottom?? Is your pot sitting in water?
IMAG2095_1.jpg

I'll post some more pics of my grow in seed starting pots after work if you don't mind but the beauty of coco is you can pretty much grow in any container size and get good results. If you have roots coming out the bottom then pick your pot off the ground. As soon as roots hit air they should prune back. I think that's a 4" container, I'm almost done with flower. Flushing right now, no roots out the bottom. Again I'll post more pics for you if you don't mind so you know what I'm talking about.

That would be a really big help and they are not sitting in water they are sitting in the other pots
420-magazine-mobile1845027257.jpg
like so (older pic ) I haven't moved them
Since I noticed the roots coming out the bottom feel free to post when ever you like I always apresiate the info after all knowledge is power and in turn will help me develop my skills for further along the road ........

Back
Top Bottom