Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Hi Velk and :party::happy-birthday: babies

Please read up on nutrients, I know it is different in coco but feeding this early? Don't worry about light leak, Plants are forgiving at early stage. And you fixed it, problem solved :)

Hey birdie I've had a read up and going off what I've been instructed I'm giving them minimal dosages as the coco don't hold nutes to well but I'm continuing to study nutes. They seem to be liking it. Canna start (made for baby's ) rhizotonic and cal mag super small doses maybe 1m per gallon if that the water still looks like normal water , the light leak has been resolved , I also had to do a bit of diy to my tent as its hard to get in to feed so cut a good sized hatch with double sided Velk'ro lol
Done a really good job much Easyer to get to . I have two in there that are getting big fast
420-magazine-mobile1915709244.jpg
peace and love .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

What is this on the leafs it was on the middle of the leafs and grown to the tips but the middle is green again ( this one the seed was stuck on it really bad could that have marked it maybe ?) I don't think it's a burn as all others are fine looking big and healthy
420-magazine-mobile2139901171.jpg

Thanks birdie I'll do that today there all getting there second set of leafs the strongest one is really big now growing really fast even the runts have caught up I just need my other bag of coco to come threw for the two in mini pots as the roots are coming out the bottom :/

Happy thanks giving and yea ill do some in a moment you will see the size difference another week they should all have a few sets of leafs by looks of things going to try out topping them and lst

Here's a few my camera is a bit . lol
420-magazine-mobile686730865.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1780854076.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1910293057.jpg
420-magazine-mobile998940419.jpg

The ones at the back I'll take pics next feed but there tiny less than half the size id say but look healthy none the less and sorted out the temps it flux a lot but doesn't go over 27/28c or under 21/20c

Thanks farmer. They have grown much faster than I expected tbh I'm really happy with them i think gonna do some cookies and gglue later on so can have on a rotation I really wanted to try the amphetamine autos and see if they are as fast as they claim Maybe that could be my next journal .

They are indeed Mrs birdie lol I don't know about that my camera skills are a bit Neanderthal lol On a brighter note on top of these little baby's I will be having a baby of my own Mrs velk is pregnant ! So perfect thanks giving and I have plenty of thanks to be giving ...

They are indeed Mrs birdie lol I don't know about that my camera skills are a bit Neanderthal lol On a brighter note on top of these little baby's I will be having a baby of my own Mrs velk is pregnant ! So perfect thanks giving and I have plenty of thanks to be giving ...

Congrats on the bundle of joy.

"carpe diem"

:party: How wonderful for you :hug: :hug: I wish you both :circle-of-love: lots of love and a smooth pregnancy.
When is she due? I have 4 of my own. Oldest 26 and youngest 4 :)

Thank you really happy about everything I think she will be due around summer 2017 it's going to be a good life journey can't wait ..

My baby's are now a week old I have been using .nutes from start in my coco as they don't hold like soil ( canna start rhizotonic and cal mag super light dosages )I have let the coco dry out and will be doing there first flush tonight then going from canna start to coco a&b the following feed . one has taken off so fast it's nearly on its 3rd /4th set of new leafs the others are on there second but looking healthy and strong .. I have noticed other growers of blue treacle have had the same problem with the seeds not coming off properly that and the size difference I guess down to genetics , I will be flushing with just ph adjusted water then letting them soak that up fully before changing the nutes I was debating staying with the canna start for another week but unsure Happy farming ....

Back
Top Bottom