Very small flowers?

Newb007

First time for me from bag seed. 12 /12 from seed. One plant is double this size but this one looks like it has flowers? Is that what I'm seeing here? I quart pot my own compost and soil. Occasional water and that's it.

image_zpsy1w9daxm.jpeg

Is it possible that plant is a male? Can't quite tell from the photo. I found that my plants in solo cups grown 12/12 from seed produced as well (and some much better) for their size as the large plants. I was growing those ones in a DTW setup though, so growth is a little faster and (lack of) root space is more forgiving.

Is it possible that plant is a male? Can't quite tell from the photo. I found that my plants in solo cups grown 12/12 from seed produced as well (and some much better) for their size as the large plants. I was growing those ones in a DTW setup though, so growth is a little faster and (lack of) root space is more forgiving.
definitely possible. I really have no idea what I am doing. I am not looking for massive results. I really wanted to see what I could do for fun without putting out too much money. bagseed. hcl bulb. my own soil & compost...etc. The other plant is growing much better than this one, but I don't see any flowers/preflowers on that one yet.
Weird thing is this one looked almost frozen at the sprout stage for a couple of weeks. I almost tossed it. It was kind of curled up and shriveled. But yes, this could be a male. I guess I will wait and see. :)

definitely possible. I really have no idea what I am doing. I am not looking for massive results. I really wanted to see what I could do for fun without putting out too much money. bagseed. hcl bulb. my own soil & compost...etc. The other plant is growing much better than this one, but I don't see any flowers/preflowers on that one yet.
Weird thing is this one looked almost frozen at the sprout stage for a couple of weeks. I almost tossed it. It was kind of curled up and shriveled. But yes, this could be a male. I guess I will wait and see. :)

It will be easy to see whether it's male or female. Males usually show first at least in my world. If you haven't found this section of 420 before- check this link, you'll be glad you did. How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know! Scroll down and there are a few articles on finding the sex of the plant. Or just post a clearer photo, if you want.

Yeah it's kind of a non-issue but just caught my eye.

It can be done though, Cultivator.
Here is a pic of a Critcal Cheese I grew 12/12 from seed in a solo cup sized container. Yielded just shy of 1 & 1/2 ounces which for its size completely kicks ass on my 10-15 gallon pot yields, especially when I factor in that she only grew 101 days start to finish.
image10747.jpeg

Grown in coco so that's a little different- I just don't think the pot size is the limiting factor for this little guy/girl right now.
:passitleft:

Yeah it's kind of a non-issue but just caught my eye.

It can be done though, Cultivator.
Here is a pic of a Critcal Cheese I grew 12/12 from seed in a solo cup sized container. Yielded just shy of 1 & 1/2 ounces which for its size completely kicks ass on my 10-15 gallon pot yields, especially when I factor in that she only grew 101 days start to finish.
image10747.jpeg

Grown in coco so that's a little different- I just don't think the pot size is the limiting factor for this little guy/girl right now.
:passitleft:

Wow! I wanna be like you when I grow up!

Back
Top Bottom