VetSmoke85 - LSD Photoperiod - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Here's my entry for the @DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge.

My tent is in flower so this will be going 12/12 from seed. Basking under the @ViparSpectra XS2000. The cup will be perched on one of my Autopot trays.

I dropped a Cream Genetics LSD seed in a solo cup of BioBizz Light Mix soil a few days ago and have a seedling up today. The bottom half of the cup has some @GeoFlora Nutrients grow mixed in. Should keep this little one going with water only for a few weeks at least.

I won't be doing anything fancy with training, just try to grow a nice healthy little plant.

Cream Genetics - LSD
GENETICS : Mazar Sharif x Skunk #1
GENES : Hybrid, Sativa 55%/45% Indica
FLOWERING : 63 Days

PXL_20230416_081736504~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_081706408~2.jpg

Here's my entry for the @DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge.

My tent is in flower so this will be going 12/12 from seed. Basking under the @ViparSpectra XS2000. The cup will be perched on one of my Autopot trays.

I dropped a Cream Genetics LSD seed in a solo cup of BioBizz Light Mix soil a few days ago and have a seedling up today. The bottom half of the cup has some @GeoFlora Nutrients grow mixed in. Should keep this little one going with water only for a few weeks at least.

I won't be doing anything fancy with training, just try to grow a nice healthy little plant.

Cream Genetics - LSD
GENETICS : Mazar Sharif x Skunk #1
GENES : Hybrid, Sativa 55%/45% Indica
FLOWERING : 63 Days

PXL_20230416_081736504~2.jpg
PXL_20230416_081706408~2.jpg
Let's go vet, should have measured up that lego cup that thing was the business 🤣💪🏽

Let's go vet, should have measured up that lego cup that thing was the business 🤣💪🏽
I was tempted to use that for this. That's probably half a solo cup. Might drop a seed in it later and add it to the fun.
I’m in I’m not training mine either just one huge cola best of luck brother
Makes sense when it's a short timeframe for the contest. I'll pop over to yours soon. Cheers!

man she did killer !!!!!!! Also was decent size tooo I’ve send autos do well under the 12 12 !! I put a purple lemonade from fast buds let’s get the games rolling !!!

I never knew after all this time that LSD strain was Sharif × skunk #1.
That's some solid old school genetics..
I bet it makes grazy hash.
:popcorn::nomo:
One of the reasons I got it. Wanted something with Afghan genetics. Pretty sure I read it's good for hash. Looking forward to seeing how it grows.

Never went to Mazar-i-Sharif on my tours. Only northern tour I did was in Kabul and popped up to Bagram for a day. Would've been cool if I'd been there. I hope Afghanistan is more stable within my lifetime. I'd like to go back for different reasons.

One of the reasons I got it. Wanted something with Afghan genetics. Pretty sure I read it's good for hash. Looking forward to seeing how it grows.
Yeah, it's one of the main heirloom Afghan hash making strains.
All that lovely Afghan squiggy black hash from the 1980's and 90's.

it would be rude not to make some hash with it...
I'd also like to experience Afghanistan, but considering it hasn't known peace for about 200years now..it's not looking good.

Yeah, it's one of the main heirloom Afghan hash making strains.
All that lovely Afghan squiggy black hash from the 1980's and 90's.

it would be rude not to make some hash with it...
I'd also like to experience Afghanistan, but considering it hasn't known peace for about 200years now..it's not looking good.
No, the future is looking pretty bleak right now unfortunately. I understand it was a popular destination in the 70's. I can understand why.

Looking good mate ,,,
I haven't decided wot to plant ,only have my own seeds that I have produced over a year or so ,,
Northern lights / skunk / skunk Berry ,,
The only seeds I got ,,
My question @VetSmoke85 u seem to have had great success in small pots ,,out of the 3 seeds which do u think will do ok in a small cup

Looking good mate ,,,
I haven't decided wot to plant ,only have my own seeds that I have produced over a year or so ,,
Northern lights / skunk / skunk Berry ,,
The only seeds I got ,,
My question @VetSmoke85 u seem to have had great success in small pots ,,out of the 3 seeds which do u think will do ok in a small cup
Northern Lights for sure.

Back
Top Bottom