ViparSpecrtra New Light New Strains 30% Plus THC? ViperRoom 2.0

I just returned from holiday and saw that your girls are growing well in the later stages. Congratulations on the harvest. :cheer:

What I got going on now
The berner cookies seedling is little sad.
She will grow out of it. ;)

IMG_2682.jpeg

IMG_2683.jpeg

IMG_2684.jpeg

IMG_2681.jpeg

IMG_2680.jpeg

I just returned from holiday and saw that your girls are growing well in the later stages. Congratulations on the harvest. :cheer:
Hope you had a great new year / holiday :)
My ladies still loving the XS3000 as you can see.
Really is a great light for the money and cant be over looked in the 300 watt range.

Before topping the cookies.
And before I train the jealousy.
She has the desired 4 tops going now.
I tend to top once and let the side branches
Grow up. Time it right and the sides catch up with the tops and make for a nice even canopy.

IMG_2709.jpeg

IMG_2708.jpeg

IMG_2707.jpeg

Nice looking plants.
Yeah love to take the credit but it’s the genetics
And the light.
There under a XS1500 Pro doing a great job to be honest. Thanks for passing by :)

And after happy growing all.

IMG_2713.jpeg

IMG_2712.jpeg

IMG_2711.jpeg

IMG_2710.jpeg

Hi Valerie, I hope you had a good and relaxing time! Or a good and crazy fun partying time! :)
Haha, I had a relatively relaxing and enjoyable holiday. Thank you StoneOtter, The Weekend is coming, hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hope you had a great new year / holiday :)
My ladies still loving the XS3000 as you can see.
Really is a great light for the money and cant be over looked in the 300 watt range.
Thank you, Skunkta, it's wonderful to see your plants thriving under the ViparSpectra XS3000—they look incredibly healthy and happy! And also wish you have a happy weekend.

The new ladies today.
Training continues don’t know what the cookies is doing topped once and this is the out come.
She was a little slow out the seed case and deformed ish also.
She will end up the best smoke prob :)
I did flip my clones a while ago.
Grab a pic when I can. ;)
Happy growing all

IMG_2725.jpeg

IMG_2724.jpeg

IMG_2723.jpeg

Your new ladies are looking lovely! It's amazing how resilient plants can be, and it seems like she's really coming into her own after being topped.
I'm excited to see a picture of your flipped clones when you have the chance! It's always interesting to see how clones perform compared to their parent plants. Happy growing to you as well, and may your grow space be filled with healthy, happy plants and bountiful harvests!

Your new ladies are looking lovely! It's amazing how resilient plants can be, and it seems like she's really coming into her own after being topped.
I'm excited to see a picture of your flipped clones when you have the chance! It's always interesting to see how clones perform compared to their parent plants. Happy growing to you as well, and may your grow space be filled with healthy, happy plants and bountiful harvests!

Need another xs3000 or a KS5000.
Can’t get anywhere near full power with the XS4000 in there and summer is on the way.
But again for the past few years I have grown
With nothing but @ViparSpectra lights and the results speak for themself. ;)

IMG_2733.jpeg

IMG_2732.jpeg

IMG_2731.jpeg

IMG_2730.jpeg

If they're showing signs of stress, wouldn't it be best to remove the top part of the plant first? This will give the remaining plants more room to spread out, access more light, and reduce competition for nutrients and water.

If they're showing signs of stress, wouldn't it be best to remove the top part of the plant first? This will give the remaining plants more room to spread out, access more light, and reduce competition for nutrients and water.
They just needed a new home.
Getting a little root bound in those small pots/drink cups
Drying out way to quick also resulted in a little stress ;)

And thanks for your input and passing by val :)

IMG_2745.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom