ViparSpecrtra New Light New Strains 30% Plus THC? ViperRoom 2.0

Wow, it sounds like your grow tent is a real melting pot of strains! 🌿💚
I'm excited to hear about the two Blackberry Moon Rocks and the Fat Bastard joining the party. And that Hell Fire lady in the back sounds intriguing! It's awesome that you're keeping your tent organized and giving each plant the space and attention they need.

Ladies this morning
Happy growing all. ;)

IMG_2856.jpeg

IMG_2855.jpeg

IMG_2854.jpeg

IMG_2853.jpeg

IMG_2852.jpeg

IMG_2851.jpeg

Ooh, thanks for sharing those close-ups! 😍 It's always fascinating to see the differences between different strains. You've clearly got a green thumb, my friend! 🌿💚 Happy Easter to you! 🐣

Ooh, thanks for sharing those close-ups! 😍 It's always fascinating to see the differences between different strains. You've clearly got a green thumb, my friend! 🌿💚 Happy Easter to you! 🐣
Happy easter to you also.
I try but without a good light cough @ViparSpectra and good beans that green thumb means nothing ;)

Clearly the frost is with you! :woohoo:
Yee jack frost does pop up in my tent alot i will catch him one day.
And thank him :)

It's great that you have separate tents for your clones and seedlings, as they require different environmental conditions than mature plants. Clones can be especially sensitive, so keeping them in a separate space can help ensure they root successfully and grow into healthy plants.

It's great that you have separate tents for your clones and seedlings, as they require different environmental conditions than mature plants. Clones can be especially sensitive, so keeping them in a separate space can help ensure they root successfully and grow into healthy plants.
TBH i feel clones only need a different environmental to kick start those roots.
Thanks fo passing by , but they sure do like the xs1500 pro :)

Well things seem fine with the kids.
All seeds were freebees and all over 3 years old.
Two seedlings above ground are.

TH seeds PISTHASH
Europa seeds CHESELICOUS

The two just breaking ground not out YET

The gold line by cail connectiontions 78
Royal queen seeds KUSH

The clones jealousy the bigger one.
And berners cookies.

Happy growing all.

IMG_2908.jpeg

IMG_2907.jpeg

IMG_2905.jpeg

IMG_2904.jpeg

IMG_2902.jpeg

IMG_2903.jpeg

It's always a good sign when your plants look happy and green, and these buds are stacking up nicely.

Back
Top Bottom