VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

Looks pretty good I love growing out doors How ar north are you lattiude wise?
I'm too far north for a successful harvest outside.
By harvest we had a foot of snow 1 year.
I know one of the mines north of us is 49 degrees N.
But it's a ways.
The greenhouse gives me an extra couple weeks and keeps them dry-ish;)
I can heat and light it.
Plus I use it as a garage in the winter.
Green House 2022
PSX_20221012_073145.jpg

Green House 2022
PSX_20230121_112606.jpg

Garage in the fall
PSX_20221107_093640.jpg

PSX_20221107_093516.jpg

:thumb: Today it's back in place as a greenhouse☀️

4/21/2024

Screenshot_20240421-173550_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

But it's a ways.
The greenhouse gives me an extra couple weeks and keeps them dry-ish;)
I can heat and light it.
Plus I use it as a garage in the winter.

PSX_20221012_073145.jpg

PSX_20230121_112606.jpg

PSX_20221107_093640.jpg

PSX_20221107_093516.jpg

Today it's back in place as a greenhouse

Screenshot_20240421-173550_Chrome.jpg

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
do you put the plants in when the night temps are at 8c or higher or you just wing it or do the may long thing? seeing a empty green house really makes one see how big your plants get

do you put the plants in when the night temps are at 8c or higher or you just wing it or do the may long thing? seeing a empty green house really makes one see how big your plants get
Wall to Wall floor to ceiling :rofl: Thanks con.:thanks:
I won't move them until they outgrow the veg room.
Perfect conditions.
But it won't be long really.
I still have a ton of work before I can move anything. ;)
:passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It's funny how geography works. In BC the 49th parallel is the U.S. border, I'm at almost 51 degrees N. You guys consider the 49th "Up North" 🤣.

I can grow outdoors here reliably until Oct 20th. Any time after that the 1st frosts arrive.

It still goes to -30C, and lower sometimes, but it only lasts for Dec-Jan.

It's funny how geography works. In BC the 49th parallel is the U.S. border, I'm at almost 51 degrees N. You guys consider the 49th "Up North" 🤣.

I can grow outdoors here reliably until Oct 20th. Any time after that the 1st frosts arrive.

i grew up in the 53rd parallel manitoba, coldest day i remember was -49c with no wind chill buddys car would not start so we bundled up & walked 20 min to the beer store & bought a 24 of bottles walked back with 4 beer the rest froze & popped just after 10 min, opened one of the remaining beers & it instantly turned to a slushy

I guess it's being on the coast that's a bit warmer. :thumb: That's terrific.
I'm just happy to get it moved.
Finding 6 people available all at once was a worry. :Namaste:
I'm in agony but it's done. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i grew up in the 53rd parallel manitoba, coldest day i remember was -49c with no wind chill buddys car would not start so we bundled up & walked 20 min to the beer store & bought a 24 of bottles walked back with 4 beer the rest froze & popped just after 10 min, opened one of the remaining beers & it instantly turned to a slushy
The coldest winter I ever met was May in Gimli 🤣. I flew in with the Red River flooded so bad that only the roads and runways were above the water and when I flew out a week later it was -35 and 8 feet of frozen ice for hundreds of miles. Manitoba....sheesh...🤣🤣

Should have went to the liquor store :rolleyes: hehe.
I'm too old and broken for the cold anymore. 🥶
Just glad the sun is back again. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The coldest winter I ever met was May in Gimli 🤣. I flew in with the Red River flooded so bad that only the roads and runways were above the water and when I flew out a week later it was -35 and 8 feet of frozen ice for hundreds of miles. Manitoba....sheesh...🤣🤣
Were you on the Gimli glider? 🛬

Stay safe
Bill284 🤣

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Should have went to the liquor store :rolleyes: hehe.
I'm too old and broken for the cold anymore. 🥶
Just glad the sun is back again. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
we finished the remaining beer slushies found some ether actually go his old aspen 6 cyl running & it sounded like one of those old farmers putt motors probably 1 rpm every 10 seconds Lol 45 min later still the same so we found a ride & got a full 24, yeah i don't like cold much anymore but it is getting warmer

Another 4/20 pic.
Just going to the post office to mail my cannabis license renewal application.
Thought this was appropriate ;)

59D80EA2-05D0-4E44-A503-8DF2808C1185.jpeg

Just going to the post office to mail my cannabis license renewal application.

kinda sounds like squinty is gonna change that program up when he's elected now. i don't think they can stuff the genie back in the bottle but there is serious talk of a hard 4 plant limit unless you have a commercial license.

producers are pushing for medical licensing to be limited to commercial mfgrs only. there's a huge glut and they want the whole market to themselves.

squinty's guys see the whole thing as the drama teachers program and wanna knee cap it as punishment.

Bill do they charge you for the license. 🍋
no charge, its through health canada just need your doc on board but their are other ways around it if need be, same license i have

kinda sounds like squinty is gonna change that program up when he's elected now. i don't think they can stuff the genie back in the bottle but there is serious talk of a hard 4 plant limit unless you have a commercial license.

producers are pushing for medical licensing to be limited to commercial mfgrs only. there's a huge glut and they want the whole market to themselves.

squinty's guys see the whole thing as the drama teachers program and wanna knee cap it as punishment.
i don't think he'll mess with anything there would be to much backlash

Bill do they charge you for the license. 🍋
The license itself is free.
If your doctor doesn’t help you with a prescription you can see a nurse practitioner to get a prescription to apply.
This can cost you $$$$.
My script is for 25 plus 4 so I can grow 29 legally. For free.
But anything more than that they will change you for it.
I had a license for 100 in my previous life.
Think that was around $300.00 bucks.
But please don’t quote me my memory is shot and the numbers might be slightly off.
But for now 29 total is plenty.
And free. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

They really screwed it up from the start.
I hope they don’t make it any worse.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

no charge, its through health canada just need your doc on board but their are other ways around it if need be, same license i have
Yup. :thumb:
I get up to 29 free.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

i don't think he'll mess with anything there would be to much backlash

his base is for restricting it. most were against home grow to begin, but the commercial side was a completely different story. they were all for controlling that.

the largest investor group in commercial weed here is pile of conservative millionaires who are in the oil industry. worked a massive show they had every year at their annual convention.

our provincial physician's college has warned the doctors here against it. the doctors have clamped up as they don't want to risk their licenses. i lost my doctor to another province because of it. you can go online to find nurse practitioners, and a few doctors who still will but it costs.

Back
Top Bottom