VIVOHUT 2 Point Oh! Bill284 Grows North Atlantic Seed Co. In Coco

i'm good for 15 wish i had the room for 15

we used to be allowed up to 200. a year after legal they came hard after our licensing. we operated pre-legal under mmj.

his base is for restricting it. most were against home grow to begin, but the commercial side was a completely different story. they were all for controlling that.

the largest investor group in commercial weed here is pile of conservative millionaires who are in the oil industry. worked a massive show they had every year at their annual convention.

our provincial physician's college has warned the doctors here against it. the doctors have clamped up as they don't want to risk their licenses. i lost my doctor to another province because of it. you can go online to find nurse practitioners, and a few doctors who still will but it costs.
yeah there are a few sites where you can pay for it if anything i can see them trying to do something with that but i don't think they would risk any backlash from the disabled comunity who go through a family doctor, but this is canada so who knows

yeah there are a few sites where you can pay for it if anything i can see them trying to do something with that but i don't think they would risk any backlash from the disabled comunity who go through a family doctor, but this is canada so who knows

they don't wanna get rid of medical, only control it. essentially big pharma wants the gov't to force everyone back into commercial channels for anything labelled medical.

it's part of the reason the gov't does not allow anyone to sell med based products they have created themselves. pharma wants that all for itself. i could get fined or jailed if i sold any of my topicals. there are folk here who have been charged for exactly that.

it really sucks because there is no other access to most of those products. the local mmj community has been fractured as a result. it was honestly a better situation pre-legal for med.

They really screwed it up from the start.
I hope they don’t make it any worse.

the gov't completely sunk us with the transition to legal. made a mess of my life for a good 3 yrs. there were 3 of us involved and we all walked away. they even bulldozed our facility over. we probably had a few hundred k into it to make it an approved legal growing facility. we lost every dime.

squinty's idea is supposedly to tighten everything up when the legislated review comes up.
every two yrs the law in canada is reviewed and can be changed by the gov't without a vote. everything will be business as normal until that occurs after the election. it's not a platform he is advertising to be elected on.

the gov't completely sunk us with the transition to legal. made a mess of my life for a good 3 yrs. there were 3 of us involved and we all walked away. they even bulldozed our facility over. we probably had a few hundred k into it to make it an approved legal growing facility. we lost every dime.

squinty's idea is supposedly to tighten everything up when the legislated review comes up.
every two yrs the law in canada is reviewed and can be changed by the gov't without a vote. everything will be business as normal until that occurs after the election. it's not a platform he is advertising to be elected on.
If you had a still instead you would probably be fine.
Everyone wants the whole pie to themselves.
Pharmacy, licensed producers and government want the profits.
They don’t give a fek about the average citizen trying to get well or make a living.
Sounds like they will make it even worse now.
Sorry you went through that my friend :Namaste:

Everyone wants the whole pie to themselves.
Pharmacy, licensed producers and government want the profits.
They don’t give a fek about the average citizen trying to get well or make a living.
Sounds like they will make it even worse now.

i keep getting the feeling they don't want us to own anything that might make money.

might need one lol.

for a heightened kick in the nuts there is also a plan to raise the old age retirement supplement immediately after the election from 65 to 67 and then to 70 within 3 yrs. squinty's not talking about that much either.

They taxed the price of dispensary weed so much here that everyone I know either buys black market or goes to Michigan. CL🍀 Edit: or grows their own. 😉

dispensary prices are actually competitive against the black market here. the vape carts in particular have carved a pile of that market out.

i grew up in the 53rd parallel manitoba, coldest day i remember was -49c with no wind chill buddys car would not start so we bundled up & walked 20 min to the beer store & bought a 24 of bottles walked back with 4 beer the rest froze & popped just after 10 min, opened one of the remaining beers & it instantly turned to a slushy
Nope. Count me out. ☃️🥶

might need one lol.

for a heightened kick in the nuts there is also a plan to raise the old age retirement supplement immediately after the election from 65 to 67 and then to 70 within 3 yrs. squinty's not talking about that much either.

dispensary prices are actually competitive against the black market here. the vape carts in particular have carved a pile of that market out.
Carts are crazy priced. $50 for 2g. Gag

Carts are crazy priced. $50 for 2g. Gag

ours run $12 - $21. $16 - $18 is pretty common. the dispensaries try to sell the self contained one time use only vapes for double the amounts, but no one wants them, most prefer the reusable ones with the separate battery.

The prices are about the same here. The problem I have is you do not know how good they are going to be untill you buy them. 🍋

at one time many of them were knocked down from trim / waste product and the identifying strain name had no basis in reality.
now with a glut of flower on the market a lot are made properly, though there is still some very questionable stuff. most things flavoured can be all sorts of junk.

The coldest winter I ever met was May in Gimli 🤣. I flew in with the Red River flooded so bad that only the roads and runways were above the water and when I flew out a week later it was -35 and 8 feet of frozen ice for hundreds of miles. Manitoba....sheesh...🤣🤣
i remember that year about a decade or so ago, canadian weather gotta love it

i remember that year about a decade or so ago, canadian weather gotta love it

when it gets cold enough we sometimes make ice oil. just a form of bho. doesn't work in a freezer, needs about 36 hrs of -40c weather.

Love my Remo Nutrients but.

88BFF0C9-6995-44FB-A35F-F260C21CA75C.jpeg

44B8EF82-DC08-4CDA-B635-7CF7F7F8CF6F.jpeg

his base is for restricting it. most were against home grow to begin, but the commercial side was a completely different story. they were all for controlling that.

the largest investor group in commercial weed here is pile of conservative millionaires who are in the oil industry. worked a massive show they had every year at their annual convention.

our provincial physician's college has warned the doctors here against it. the doctors have clamped up as they don't want to risk their licenses. i lost my doctor to another province because of it. you can go online to find nurse practitioners, and a few doctors who still will but it costs.
yeah all partys had their kronnies in on it not just 1, insider info & early veiwing of the bills & help shape the industry & preventing small & local growers from entering, the market & all are now trying to get rid of the medical growers who sell to patients so the customers have to buy from store fronts so they get more tax revenue, but it is what is for now

when it gets cold enough we sometimes make ice oil. just a form of bho. doesn't work in a freezer, needs about 36 hrs of -40c weather.
i was going to try that with that last vortex then we got a early heat wave

i keep getting the feeling they don't want us to own anything that might make money.
you will own nothing & be happy Lol! wow thats just brutal what happened to you & your partners

Back
Top Bottom