VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Man Bill, just got caught up, love thevset up and all the knowledge you are bringing. Looking forward to watching more!
Good Afternoon 2Water. :ciao:
Thanks for the kind words. :thanks:
I still have ton of work to complete the VIVOHUT but it's running :yahoo:
I'll have to post a few pics today.
I have so much on my list for today and doing firewood yesterday killed me.
I love the heat don't mind the work, just tough with my health conditions.
Give me a second I'll step out and get a pic.
SO nice of you to drop it.:high-five:
Talk soon.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

VIVOHUT

PSX_20230225_131139.jpg

Still in solos :oops:

:420:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I never once asked a price.
They did that themselves.
He is like a shinny penny today. :yahoo:
If we are going smuggle might aswell make it worth wile. ;)
Fished the Niagara for Rainbow Trout.
That's my thing, I've an eleven foot noodle rod and a float reel.
Fished every river in Southern Ontario, literally.
Love Rainbow Fishing.
Salmon too, but mostly Rainbow.
I put radiant floor heat in with a 100 pounds of concrete and tile for heat retention.
Once it's warm it stays warm.
Same as my house, it's the most economical way I could think of for heating it.
I'm still learning the parameters.
The stat is in the floor.
I may need another in the room but I'll see how it goes.
Here it is now

995B91A9-EF6B-4C54-92D3-E6B5C502CA70.jpeg

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow #Bill284 😎
I love 💕 any kind of fishing from a bamboo pole for bluegills/bream, to a spinning reel for freshwater fishing trout,crappie,bass and catfish. But my favorite thing is Saltwater fishing for Snook. My biggest catch was 49 1/2” and the fillets were so thick I had to cut them in half. CL🍀

I love 💕 any kind of fishing from a bamboo pole for bluegills/bream, to a spinning reel for freshwater fishing trout,crappie,bass and catfish. But my favorite thing is Saltwater fishing for Snook. My biggest catch was 49 1/2” and the fillets were so thick I had to cut them in half. CL🍀
Rainbow Trout on 6lb test line, 22 lbs. :yahoo:
11 foot noodle rod and float reel in the Ganaraska River.
It was like trying to reel in a freight train with a kite string. ;)
I was fit back then.
But my best fishing ever was Shark.
8' Blue Shark was my biggest.
Never weighed it though.
Scared to death, threw it over board 4 of us.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bill284 😎

Rainbow Trout on 6lb test line, 22 lbs. :yahoo:
11 foot noodle rod and float reel in the Ganaraska River.
It was like trying to reel in a freight train with a kite string. ;)
I was fit back then.
But my best fishing ever was Shark.
8' Blue Shark was my biggest.
Never weighed it though.
Scared to death, threw it over board 4 of us.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bill284 😎
I’ve prolly hooked several sharks n tarpon that weighed few hundred lbs. but as far as keeping it was that snook. Oh yeah I also caught a bull redfish that was 5’? long. That’s a helluva catch, did you eat it? CL🍀 :goodjob: :party: :cheer::high-five::420::Namaste:

I’ve prolly hooked several sharks n tarpon that weighed few hundred lbs. but as far as keeping it was that snook. Oh yeah I also caught a bull redfish that was 5’? long. That’s a helluva catch, did you eat it? CL🍀 :goodjob: :party: :cheer::high-five::420::Namaste:
The Rainbow was smoked.
I rarely keep fish but I like smoked salmon and trout.
I'd love to salt water fishing with you.
I always bring my rods to Cuba when I go.
We rent a boat and have at'er. :rofl:
Caught Baracuda galore.

Bill284 😎

The Rainbow was smoked.
I rarely keep fish but I like smoked salmon and trout.
I'd love to salt water fishing with you.
I always bring my rods to Cuba when I go.
We rent a boat and have at'er. :rofl:
Caught Baracuda galore.

Bill284 😎
Cudies are a blast to catch, especially when they jump out of the water n go totally nuts. CL🍀

Cudies are a blast to catch, especially when they jump out of the water n go totally nuts. CL🍀
Ooh sense some off topic stuff. We get smaller, I think juvie ‘cudas here / apparently ok eating, got a bigger one once went back in the water but rare. They head west to you I think as they mature.

I’ve some great Sailfish - faster than Marlin most say. They all go back. Would love a decent Marlin. My dream fish but we only go 30km out on a day trip and needs to be like 70 miles which is more like an overnighter.

Ooh sense some off topic stuff. We get smaller, I think juvie ‘cudas here / apparently ok eating, got a bigger one once went back in the water but rare. They head west to you I think as they mature.

I’ve some great Sailfish - faster than Marlin most say. They all go back. Would love a decent Marlin. My dream fish but we only go 30km out on a day trip and needs to be like 70 miles which is more like an overnighter.
We don’t eat barracuda here because of Ciguatera poisoning 🦠. CL🍀

Anything medical is like that I feel.. oh and for that thing your never gonna need or use to recover its another 100$ lol like dang a contact lense for my eye one time after a bad gouge across it; 50$ for a contact!
Very clever on the extra concrete, inspirational work!!
Found this clip from an old tpb episode where they set up a toy train to smuggle lol just reminded me of this funny we were making here.
Also a good clip from tpb, space weed!
Man that sure is rad to know your into the game fishing you too Captain Lucky I enjoy the like all the fun little guys too its fun to catch them whoppers when your least expecting a giant perch or a huge crappie when your trying to catch pike or bass.
But nothing like winter trout or salmon, by far one of the funnest things to hook into I haven't gotten into the noodle rods but am gonna eventually get a decent length pole I think my longest is 8' lol my dad has this Eagle Claw 14' still brand new, 3 pc. In the bag from like 1985 in the basement rafters I'm surprised he never used it yet. But it was funny to put together it was hilarious to see in the basement going across the room.
He's a limit pusher like you with the 6lb line lol he caught a beaut on the upper Niagara with a tiny piece of worm, on a tiny baitfish hook. Said took about a half n hour to bring in playing it out it was 4lb test and it was a 14 lber.
My best was a fat Hen, on a sinking 4" dark blue rubber worm with a #6 hook 8lb line I know the 6 is better bc they have really good sight and spook easy. But that was exciting she had so many eggs with losing some she was 13.5 lbs also got smoked.
Smoked is the way to go!
But I tried a wood fire cooked white fish and bath of salt water after cooking and that is also good and the traditional way to cook whitefish. Would be good for trout or salmon too I would imagine very close taste.
I would love to hit the ocean for some big tuna.. but never knew there was a problem happening with the fish in the ocean close to shore to not eat the cudas.
You guys ever go just for carp? That is a fun fish to catch and man do they hit hard they feel like someone latched a big concrete block on your hook they sure can fight hard, they love sweet corn soaked in vanilla. But also strawberry jello oatmeal dough is another fish favorite.
Rainbows are beautiful fish and 22lbs Bill! that's a bigen'!! WoW
And 🍀 them are huge fish! But that shark, man you guys both shark fished your nuts lol I wanna give it a try though too the steel line and the big ass hooks that's gotta be a rush! Especially when you get the monster up to the boat. That would be a nice way to retire if your into the fishing, being a fishing charter. I feel like it's gotta be a good way to make some decent money doing what you love.

Anything medical is like that I feel.. oh and for that thing your never gonna need or use to recover its another 100$ lol like dang a contact lense for my eye one time after a bad gouge across it; 50$ for a contact!
Found this clip from an old tpb episode where they set up a toy train to smuggle lol just reminded me of this funny we were making here.
Man that sure is rad to know your into the game fishing you too Captain Lucky I enjoy the like all the fun little guys too its fun to catch them whoppers when your least expecting a giant perch or a huge crappie when your trying to catch pike or bass.
But nothing like winter trout or salmon, by far one of the funnest things to hook into I haven't gotten into the noodle rods but am gonna eventually get a decent length pole I think my longest is 8' lol my dad has this Eagle Claw 14' still brand new, 3 pc. In the bag from like 1985 in the basement rafters I'm surprised he never used it yet. But it was funny to put together it was hilarious to see in the basement going across the room.
He's a limit pusher like you with the 6lb line lol he caught a beaut on the upper Niagara with a tiny piece of worm, on a tiny baitfish hook. Said took about a half n hour to bring in playing it out it was 4lb test and it was a 14 lber.
My best was a fat Hen, on a sinking 4" dark blue rubber worm with a #6 hook 8lb line I know the 6 is better bc they have really good sight and spook easy. But that was exciting she had so many eggs with losing some she was 13.5 lbs also got smoked.
Smoked is the way to go!
But I tried a wood fire cooked white fish and bath of salt water after cooking and that is also good and the traditional way to cook whitefish. Would be good for trout or salmon too I would imagine very close taste.
I would love to hit the ocean for some big tuna.. but never knew there was a problem happening with the fish in the ocean close to shore to not eat the cudas.
You guys ever go just for carp? That is a fun fish to catch and man do they hit hard they feel like someone latched a big concrete block on your hook they sure can fight hard, they love sweet corn soaked in vanilla. But also strawberry jello oatmeal dough is another fish favorite.
And 🍀 them are huge fish! But that shark, man you guys both shark fished your nuts lol I wanna give it a try though too the steel line and the big ass hooks that's gotta be a rush! Especially when you get the monster up to the boat. That would be a nice way to retire if your into the fishing, being a fishing charter. I feel like it's gotta be a good way to make some decent money doing what you love.
Funny you mention Charter boat Captain. That’s my dream, I used to fish off of bridges and had a buddy that was in his 70s but he was one in Panama 🇵🇦 and still fished nightly. He would take American n Canadians fishing. CL🍀

The VivoHut is a dream! What type of heat will you be running in the winter months?
Good morning my friend @Hayron1088 hope your doing well my friend.
The VIVOHUT has radiant floor heating.
I ran cables on top of the floor and covered them in 100 pounds of concrete and tile.
Once it heats up it stays warm.
It's the most efficient method I could think of.
It should stay cool in the summer but we will see. ;)
Anything you want to know just ask.
I'll do a breakdown when I get time.
Here are a couple pics.

How did that get in there.
Trout fishing in the backyard. :yahoo:

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

The concrete retains the heat.
I have it Tripple insulated aswell with bubble foil instead of vapor barrier.
its an extra R21.:thumb:
Canadians Ah.;)
But nothing like winter trout or salmon,
Spring trout fishing is my favorite.
My buddy has 40 acres in Hockley with the Nottawasaga River on it.
Beautiful place.
Now i fish here mostly.
by far one of the funnest things to hook into I haven't gotten into the noodle rods but am gonna eventually get a decent length pole I think my longest is 8' lol my dad has this Eagle Claw 14' still brand new, 3 pc. In the bag from like 1985 in the basement rafters I'm surprised he never used it yet. But it was funny to put together it was hilarious to see in the basement going across the room.
11.5 is long enough, especially around trees.:laugh:
My best was a fat Hen, on a sinking 4" dark blue rubber worm with a #6 hook 8lb line I know the 6 is better bc they have really good sight and spook easy. But that was exciting she had so many eggs
I cure the eggs and use them as bait, roe bags.
with losing some she was 13.5 lbs also got smoked.
Smoked is the way to go!
I lost my smoker in the move.:oops:
White fish is lovely too, but smoked rainbow is my favorite.
Barracuda's in Cuba were full of poison they said.
You guys ever go just for carp?
We used to catch them when we were younger.
There was a dam we fished , had tons of them 40 lbs or so.
Massive things.
We had a ball trying to land one.
Lucky we didn't get pulled in.:rofl:
That is a fun fish to catch and man do they hit hard they feel like someone latched a big concrete block
Thats what they taste like too.
on your hook they sure can fight hard, they love sweet corn soaked in vanilla. But also strawberry jello oatmeal dough is another fish favorite.
First shark I caught was in a Hurricane.
Was the craziest thing ever.
I was just holding on for dear life.
When I got it to the boat I said what now?
Captain said catch and release.
I said no problem I'll watch.:laugh::rofl:
Took 4 of them to subdue it and get the hook out.
We caught 8 that day.
In a hurricane.

Bill284 😎

Ah man that sucks the videos didn't show
And Nick your into the fishing we have a room full of fishers here I see 🎣
Hey Bill the plants are beasts I bet they are drinking a healthy amount of water it looks. I like the really jagged leaf 2 nd from the left in the front is that mango mousse?
They are guzzling 5 litres a day.
Here is the whole story why they look rough and are still in solos.
I was in too much of a hurry to pop beans, to start.
I wasn't quite ready.
So I popped seeds and kept working on construction.
When it was time to uppot I was still doing the electrical.
Finally I'm ready and can only find half my air pots.
2 days digging through 4 feet of snow, can't find them.
So I ordered more.
While this is going on I have another problem.
I thought I had nutrients left from the summer. :oops:
Nope calmag and Rx B. Is all I have.
So Plagron was supposed to send me 10 litres of nutrients, no problem.
I'm way the fek up north, way way up.
Nothing for miles especially hydrophobic places.
So I managed to scrounge up some Gia Green veg granular nutrients.
While I'm waiting for Plagron to be delivered.
The nutrients are mixed in coco ready for uppotting.
But they are still starving.
So the air pots finally come and I have covid again. Or something like it.
We only had 1 test so I never got tested.
But sick as a dog.
Could barely hold my head up, let alone uppot.
So that's where things stand.
They are improperly fed.
And in solos for way too long.
The leaves are in rough shape from not getting fed and being in solos too long.
No problem though I'll whip them into shape in no time and finish the hut.
It's a permanent dedicated grow facility so I have time to perfect the setup.
Nutrients are a pain up here but I'll get things worked out in time.
It's going to be perfect eventually just takes time.
Glad you like it though.

Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom