VIVOHUT Bill284's New Grow Facility: Featuring VIVOSUN & Herbies Seeds

Girls are looking very lovely today, Bill!
Yikes, well I hope they get it sorted fast, and you get your nutes finally, it's so nutty how big they already are!
Wednesday the 8th apparently is the arrival date.
Crazy what I been going through since October trying to get this sorted out.
They are still in veg so they have time to get healthy and expand those roots.
I might put 3 into flower quickly though.
Just for fun.
Hope your having a nice day my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Wednesday the 8th apparently is the arrival date.
Crazy what I been going through since October trying to get this sorted out.
They are still in veg so they have time to get healthy and expand those roots.
I might put 3 into flower quickly though.
Just for fun.
Hope your having a nice day my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
That would be a quick veg for you bill you have enough there to test so why not 😏

I’m in Bill! Amazing stuff happening here, let’s talk! I have tents in a 12by 20 shed and throw some outdoors BUT I have a blank slate 16ft trailer I’m going to build a greenhouse on top of. Warmer weather is coming so I need to get off my butt!

Thanks for stopping by my garden kind sir!
Good morning my friend @weenmeoff , love your name. :thumb:
I run a 10 x20 green house fully lit , it the summer and now the VIVOHUT year round.
I can help you with any project you have in mind.
I used to build custom homes for a living until I broke my back.
Heating, framing, insulation, electrical I did it all and can give you some guidance in your construction.
Your garden is fantastic BTW.:yahoo:
Let me know anything I can do I'm always around.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

That would be a quick veg for you bill you have enough there to test so why not 😏
I would have liked about 6 weeks before going into the flower room.
I'll take the biggest 3, - 1 of each strain and pop them into 5 gal @VIVOSUN bags.
Give them a couple days to settle and put them straight into the flower room.
Get something going right away.
Then every 4 weeks I'll add more girls.
Monthly harvests coming again. :yahoo:
Just need to organize a steady line of nutrients.
Something good.
You know anything about Plagron nutrients? Anyone?
Poor thing's. :rolleyes:
How's your morning going so far?

Bill284 😎

I run a 10 x20 green house fully lit , it the summer and now the VIVOHUT year round.
Heating, framing, insulation, electrical I did it all and can give you some guidance in your construction.
Take care.

Bill284 😎
Man of all trades 👌

I would have liked about 6 weeks before going into the flower room.
I'll take the biggest 3, - 1 of each strain and pop them into 5 gal @VIVOSUN bags.
Give them a couple days to settle and put them straight into the flower room.
Get something going right away.
Then every 4 weeks I'll add more girls.
Monthly harvests coming again. :yahoo:
Just need to organize a steady line of nutrients.
Something good.
You know anything about Plagron nutrients? Anyone?
Poor thing's. :rolleyes:
How's your morning going so far?

Bill284 😎
Man every month would be a dream. Ermm plagron no but i looked into ther nutes Nd thers quite a few in there range which aren't cheap lol but what is these days.

Man every month would be a dream. Ermm plagron no but i looked into ther nutes Nd thers quite a few in there range which aren't cheap lol but what is these days.
I've been told a couple conflicting reviews. :rolleyes:
I hope it's everything they need.
I want a permanent nutrient supply of decent quality.
I've literally been at this since October.
Sending emails and messages to nutrient sponsors.
It's disappointing to have got this far and still nothing.
Hopefully the Gia Green works until the 8th, when they are supposed to arrive.
10 or 11 liters I think.
That should be enough until I fire up the greenhouse.
Then I'll need a little more.:rofl:

Bill284 😎

I've been told a couple conflicting reviews. :rolleyes:
I hope it's everything they need.
I want a permanent nutrient supply of decent quality.
I've literally been at this since October.
Sending emails and messages to nutrient sponsors.
It's disappointing to have got this far and still nothing.
Hopefully the Gia Green works until the 8th, when they are supposed to arrive.
10 or 11 liters I think.
That should be enough until I fire up the greenhouse.
Then I'll need a little more.:rofl:

Bill284 😎
Im still waiting on my prizes from december too, apart from herbies ive heard nothing off the rest. Thats a long time to wait though october.

VIVOHUT 🏦

Anyone ever used this nutrient line ??
I just call it ( Pie Nutrients )??

This is my coco mix

Bokashi & Frass with a little Soil Activator

I put the Pie Nutrients in my sprayer

to activate the Microbes & Fungi

@Bill284 Method

PSX_20230302_091630.jpg

@Bill284 Method

PSX_20230302_093032.jpg

@Bill284 Method

PSX_20230302_093803.jpg

@Bill284 Method

PSX_20230302_093311.jpg

PSX_20230302_093551.jpg

Pie Nutrients ? Anyone

I'm using their line of microbial feed

PSX_20230302_094736.jpg

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Bill284 😎

Busy day both of us!

I’m beat. I just watched other people work and it was exhausting 😂

Good luck with the repot

Nick & Co
You too.
I'm 3/4 done.
It's the prep work that takes the longest.
Mixing , assembling organizing everything first.
Good luck with yours. :high-five:

PSX_20230302_100510.jpg

@Herbies Seeds 15/15

:420:

##VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Take care.

Bill284 😎

Thank you kindly sir! This is what I missed about the Mag!

I’ll be back to throw some ideas at you, much appreciated!

:passitleft:
You too.
I'm 3/4 done.
It's the prep work that takes the longest.
Mixing , assembling organizing everything first.
Good luck with yours. :high-five:

PSX_20230302_100510.jpg

@Herbies Seeds 15/15

:420:

##VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Bill284 😎

I need these in my life! I’m using painters tape on side of pots which is hard to see sometimes.

Rock on!

KFK aka Weenmeoff - do you like Ween?

I agree with GF, Plagron is a great line bill, the coco base nutes are good. Affordable as well, the further you get into platoon the prices start to surprise you.
I have been loving the nutrients from Key Grow Solutions, their formula has a different type of oil stimulating source of potassium, potassium acetate, and a combined 5% sulfur. They have a great line and a simple 6 bottles you don't need all of but are designed for results.
I love how my outdoor flower turned out boosting with their Green Dragon. All very tastey and smooth.
I love what you have mixed up there for now!

Thank you kindly sir! This is what I missed about the Mag!

I’ll be back to throw some ideas at you, much appreciated!

:passitleft:

I need these in my life! I’m using painters tape on side of pots which is hard to see sometimes.

Rock on!

KFK aka Weenmeoff - do you like Ween?
Gene & Dean not bad. :thumb:
What did you havenin mind for your build?
Take care.
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

I agree with GF, Plagron is a great line bill, the coco base nutes are good. Affordable as well, the further you get into platoon the prices start to surprise you.
I have been loving the nutrients from Key Grow Solutions, their formula has a different type of oil stimulating source of potassium, potassium acetate, and a combined 5% sulfur. They have a great line and a simple 6 bottles you don't need all of but are designed for results.
I love how my outdoor flower turned out boosting with their Green Dragon. All very tastey and smooth.
I love what you have mixed up there for now!
Good morning C.C.
I've had nothing but headaches from couriers and delivery people.
No body understands the difference between a PO box and an actual address.
It's very frustrating.
I've been trying since October to get this organized.
The joys of living in the boonies. :rofl:
Hope your doing well my friend. :passitleft:

Bill284 😎

After seeing this looks like I'm still growing in the stone(d) ages. Damn dude, you're wearing a lab coat too, huh🤣

Very nice. I was a framer before I became a plumber. Nice work on that build😘 I'll be watching.
:thanks: Plumber
I started off my career as a Plumber.
I don't miss work on septic systems. :rofl:
I was a Plumber who learned framing. ;)
Eventually build custom homes for a living.
I'm glad you like my VIVOHUT.
Lab coat is a great idea.
Keep my pajamas clean. :laugh:
Joys of retirement.
Hope your having a nice day Amigo :high-five:
Talk soon.

Bill284 😎

Ah man the post is one thing, for me my biggest frustration delivering has to be the maps because it decides to take you some pretty stupid routes that don't make sense and won't work at all. All the time... lol it's the story of my life. The time I waste figuring out locations sometimes lol.. hey Bill I know your looking for a good line to run and I'm not all against AN because it's all clean and is from Canada so would just be the easiest thing to roll with but I Know they are hefty cost wise when you get into their inoculates,.. I say to people try this and try this side by side, and how you feel about it; make your observations to see what did better for you, and your plants specifically.
Like had a cheeselicious in soil do better than the hydro, same set up with a strawberry amnesia in a bigger soil pot do great yield wise, but her same cut in hydroponics was so beautiful and tasted so much better so it is the plant too that will also let you know what it likes more. It's nice that a hydro system you can just empty everything and run all clean water, vs a soil flush which can take a while to manually do. Do you flush? Or I know my organic heads out their will just plain water for the last wk or 2 and call it a flush which is technically not a true flush but if it wasn't overfed, it doesn't need a real flush I feel with any synthetic you really should do true flush, and even intermediate flushes to keep the medium from building up and being out the appropriate parameters nutrient wise for the next life stage as that is always changing too. Like yea the plants take some but it will collect in the medium too.
I would run AN but have gotten into using other things, but their Mother Earth Teas for grow and bloom with natural ingridients for any medium and style of growing they have other orgsnic base nutrients too but their supplements are some of the best in the industry no doubt.
But was saying about the Key Grow stuff, I meant to say the Green Dragon boost is the one with the added sulfur not all the formulas have the sulfur.. like the cal mag is plain cal mag, cal Nitrate, the industry standard. 3% so it's a 3-0-0... but it's different it is dye free ah see.. I haven't used it much lately because I been using GH 3 part Micro for the same purpose, it has a lot more going on and is far more cheaper for me.
You know, one of my favorite companies also in your homeland, Future Harvest Development. Tons of good stuff and affordability for sure.
Then this one company, Holland Industry has some pretty hardcore stuff that's also in Canada, so you Bill get expedited shipment from them. I was able to get the Stimul8r from them, haven't seen it here for years and was like 50$ cheaper for me from them, vs. the store here.
But I just picked up AN pH down yesterday, it feels pretty heavy for 1 L, it's that concentrated. He said it makes a good bloom boost, it has an npk of 0-55-0 so it should last me around 3 years at least. The stores here haven't been able to get gh ph down in quarts because there's a supply issue so I was gonna get a gallon bc that's what they had but figure why not try the AN they are reputable only 2 bottles left of theirs, why not. The nice thing I liked with gh is I have a consistent thing with using a dropper and having 1 dropper full be good for 4 L, or gallon or was a perfect teaspoon to a bucket of water.
I love your story Bill, was a plumber, who learned to frame then built custom homes. I love it! I see you did great work on the frame for this, and well, everything the cement board too the seem work its all very spot on. maybe you can give me some pointers on my greenhouse I'm gonna frame pretty soon.
I like the idea of those base concrete blocks, I always seen those and never realized that's what those are for.. how dumb of me 😂 time for myself to get a different light up my old LED has something going on, half the lights aren't working. Maybe someone local can fix it for me bc im not the best with that gizmo soldering I have tried to fix an LED once and ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom