Great Job! I grew some Skywalker OG but in a couple of sea containers back in the day.

20ft Container Grow Chamber.jpg

Woah!

Hehe - I know exactly what’s in that - like tech and design!

Epic pic ❤️
Then you'll like this one too. It was a garage build out I did for an older lady. Her social security payments weren't enough and she was bored. I set up her garage so that she could garden and supplement her income. 6 plants. She didn't want to go over the city limit.

6 plant LST pre flower.jpg

Old Family Purple (Grand Daddy Purple x TK1) was the cultivar. This was the result.

Old Family Purple close up.jpg

Great Job! I grew some Skywalker OG but in a couple of sea containers back in the day.

20ft Container Grow Chamber.jpg
Thanks bud! It's been a couple of years since I grew with HID's.

Cheers!

Then you'll like this one too. It was a garage build out I did for an older lady. Her social security payments weren't enough and she was bored. I set up her garage so that she could garden and supplement her income. 6 plants. She didn't want to go over the city limit.

6 plant LST pre flower.jpg

Old Family Purple (Grand Daddy Purple x TK1) was the cultivar. This was the result.

Old Family Purple close up.jpg
Nice. :thumb:

IMG_20231014_163430664.jpg
IMG_20231014_163558799.jpg
IMG_20231014_164021464.jpg
IMG_20231014_164439368.jpg
IMG_20231014_164737209.jpg

One of the tops that was cut in week 7 for mold. Developed fine after removed the top and lowered humidity, raised silicate and kelp higher than normal did the trick.

This is some of the first side shoots. Smells like a spicy piney orange peel with Lawn mower on top, lol!

Cheers!
Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom