Smoking her limbs Infront of her face is hardcore man 😂 if your enjoying it already its gonna be some killer weed bro 👌🏽 nice work :goodjob:

I've decided to harvest on Friday! She's showing every sign of being ready and Skywalker has completely filled the veg tent with a lot of auxillary shoots, roots are happy. She's going straight into flower next!
IMG_20230711_051543445.jpg

Starting Citric acid spray before entering flower. I have a healthy amount of thrips, lol! Impossible to completely eradicate but I keep them at bay. Making some foliar mix with Citric Acid and later Triacontanol. That'll be the last thing before flip and of course bending her down aand spreading her out under the netting.

I saw a lot of springtails in the runoff today. Funny how many thinks a few ppm's of residual chlorine kills off the microbial and fungal activity in the medium? I think I mentioned this in earlier post but this pic really confirms this.
IMG_20230712_162334081.jpg

First runoff reading:

375ppm / 0.75 EC in, 650ppm / 1.3 EC out. Stopped adding kelp the last couple of days.

pH 6.5 in, pH 6.0 out.

Not much changes in plant growth other than she's still growing and finishing. It seems like the new foxtails are riping faster and faster and she's actually showing some purples hues in some of the more ripe nugs.

Maybe I'll post some picture later tonight if I got the energy. Been getting off Kratom in the last couples of days. Stopped on Saturday and finally starting to get all the energy and stamina back!

You can't be on opiates forever and its better to stop when you don't get desired effects. The only thing that really differs from this is Cannabis where higher tolerance gives you better medicinal effects because you're able to stay awake and be productive at higher dosages.

On off on off. Soon when I've harvested everything will get a lot easier, had to use less herb for a couple of months and went on low dose Kratom to manage the pain. Now when I have a supply of proper bud it's way easier to get off and still be able to work and not be miserable.

Hope everyone is well and all the best!

Congratulations bro not long now :bongrip:
Thanks bud! Trim jail for tonight! Gonna get my ice hash bags so I can make some hash with the trim. All of the trim is going in the freezer.

IMG_20230715_004001668_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230715_004303192_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230715_003905152.jpg
IMG_20230715_004554841.jpg

Some harvest pictures. Fully crammed 2x2. Smells oldschool, like a mix of gasoline and green moss.

Now the fun part cleaning out for next run and putting Skywalker under the net. That's for tomorrow, my hands and fingers need some rest! Cheers!

Final weight is coming in after drying since I know everybody is curious? Started a new journal today and the link is in my signature. This one has been marked completed.

Cheers!

IMG_20230717_225855706.jpg

Kali Mist foxtails! Taste like fuel and grapes! The effect is a heavy hit to the head that later develops into a clear and euphoric high. Feels like it's a decent amount of CBD in it to, it relaxes the muscles.

Awesome harvest. How many weeks flower?

For our Kali Mist we got 1.7% CBD but also 2.65% CBG. We got CBG in our OG Kush previous harvest as well. It slams me!

Nick
About 14 weeks in flower and final yield is ~680grams total, there's still nugs laying on the floor in the drying tent and I've probably already vaped 5 grams.

The weight is more than I expected but long way from a Cookie strain.

Cheers!

IMG_20240331_171917702.jpg
IMG_20240331_172720302_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240331_172727056_HDR.jpg
I'm back! What a wonky mess! Lol! It's time for the girls to calm down but now I really get her being marketed as tall. Stout and compact in veg and pops up like a Cookie cross in flower.

I've started to transplant some of the clones. Some of them are being culled. #4 will not survive to next round. I'm even thinking about culling her early. She complains and doesn't perform like the others do. She's in the lower left corner.

Transplanting more clones. #5 in the picture. I didn't bother separating the roots.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom