IMG_20231015_154523411.jpg

Final drying spot. Had to use both shelf hangers. Dialing in the exhaust to reach about 65% RH. Flipping buds every day.

And a grocery bag with fresh frozen for making some bubble hash. Later on that this week!
🤔🤔 not quite sure if I congratulated you bro so congrats on the harvest 🤘🤘 looks like a lot of nice bud 👌
How much of a chore is it flipping it all daily? I have loads of these nets but never used them.

🤔🤔 not quite sure if I congratulated you bro so congrats on the harvest 🤘🤘 looks like a lot of nice bud 👌
How much of a chore is it flipping it all daily? I have loads of these nets but never used them.
Thanks bud! Takes me maybe 5 minutes, not that much work really. It's maybe my third time using them but it makes it easier to setup and take down.

Cheers! :peacetwo:

I tried some small Skywalker buds this morning and it's way more potent than I expected. So strong and long lasting. I only needed one bowl in the morning, two was to much I now realized. I was thinking, let's take two to really feel the effect of it. Got to work and it looks like I've been staying up all night partying 🤣. Way to lit, waiting for it to calm down but it's raising on me.

Cheers!

Smoke report for Skywalker OG. I'm still vaping lowers but the strength is there. It has kind of a cheese/blue cheese taste and is very sedating while still being clear and stimulating. Good medicine overall, calms the nervous system and good muscle relaxer.

Kind of a Cheese strain that I like, the one that makes me well medicated while not feeling retarded. :rofl:

Sometimes though - those full retard strains what you gotta do 😂

I didn't have any luck even popping the Skywalker. I was doing it remote (The Real Nick Hardy first time grower in Europe) but its meant to be pretty awesome strain.
Skywalker and any Mazar Cross is amazing to grow and smoke. Blueberry is also rock stable and bring a lot of resistance to the table. Everything has its place and I understand why many people like to smoke Cheese!

Skywalker grows more than well. Still have seeds of her in the fridge in Thailand. Been thinking a long time about ordering some Mazar seeds from Dutch Passion, amazing plant to grow and smoke. Regular seeds to make some own crosses.

Skywalker and any Mazar Cross is amazing to grow and smoke. Blueberry is also rock stable and bring a lot of resistance to the table. Everything has its place and I understand why many people like to smoke Cheese!

Skywalker grows more than well. Still have seeds of her in the fridge in Thailand. Been thinking a long time about ordering some Mazar seeds from Dutch Passion, amazing plant to grow and smoke. Regular seeds to make some own crosses.
bring a lot of resistance
The force is strong in that one 🤣

Final weigh in. 640.2g of pristine tops and I have about 1 kilo of wet material of middle and lower nugs. That's probably 250-300g dried. So roughly 1.2kg harvest. I'm fine with that, about ~1.85g per watts of light used. No record but still a good run! Can't really expect more from an OG cross.

I'm having some hiatus for a couple of months. Looking forward to sprouting new seeds next year! AK-47, Warlock, Serious Kush and the latest addition Seritoica. I probably forgot half of them, have a lot of random seeds, some labeled and some not.

Cheers and happy growing!

IMG_20231026_152723074.jpg
IMG_20231026_152814273.jpg

Here's some of the nugs. Rock hard and solid all the way through. I'm to lazy to do any fancy trim job. I just plucked the big fan leaves and some of the sugar leaves. Very easy to harvest and work with.

My 30 year old Tupperware mixing bowl is still going strong! I don't think they make them like they used to anymore?

Cheers!

IMG_20231026_152723074.jpg
IMG_20231026_152814273.jpg

Here's some of the nugs. Rock hard and solid all the way through. I'm to lazy to do any fancy trim job. I just plucked the big fan leaves and some of the sugar leaves. Very easy to harvest and work with.

My 30 year old Tupperware mixing bowl is still going strong! I don't think they make them like they used to anymore?

Cheers!
Real nice nugs.

Real nice nugs.
Thanks Keith and thank you for following along! Looking forward to start next year! I'm seeing a good year ahead with a lot of different plants for food production. I need to grow more potatoes and tomatoes next year during summer.

I grow tomatoes year round indoors since I don't like buying them from the store. They don't taste good and are not nearly as nutritious.

Cheers!

That's a lot and they look good too :love: . I'm sure your feeling good to get past the harvest:) but a little sad too.:hmmmm: Looking at the empty grow space, that you spent so much time toiling and thinking in. :passitleft:

That's a lot and they look good too :love: . I'm sure your feeling good to get past the harvest:) but a little sad too.:hmmmm: Looking at the empty grow space, that you spent so much time toiling and thinking. :passitleft:
Thanks bud! I'm soon to be climbing on the walls if I know myself, lol. It's all safely in storage. You get a hell off a work out every time I'm having a hiatus. Takes days to put up but weeks to fully take down. I had to move all my HID stuff from one town to another a couple of weeks ago. All the magnetic stuff weighs a ton but now everything's finally done!

I will probably move to a bigger house in a couple of years when I'm more settled.

Cheers!

But what’s the Brix? 🤣
Love me some "Brix" in the morning lol! Our taste buds have developed for thousands of years and we don't need really need tools to tell us if foods are nutritious or not, especially if you know all the inputs and the results. I've argued about this so many times and I know you're just busting my balls! Lol!

Brix is a number for invester interested to by a crop after harvest who doesn't know all the work and inputs that's been put in to it and hasn't been around to see the plants health, progress and development.

Cheers Nick and all the best! Keep at it! I'll send you a message outside of here in the upcoming days. I've been a little under the weather lately.

Back
Top Bottom