IMG_20230625_155919945.jpg
IMG_20230625_155557146.jpg
IMG_20230625_155614546.jpg
IMG_20230625_155608399.jpg

Lean is on for real! Starting to add some bulk between all the foxtails and new foxtails keep sprouting through the finished bracts.

She's showing some signs of senescence and aging and I have to compensate for low pH, typical for late in flower with Kali.

425ppm / 0.85 EC in, 700ppm / 1.4 EC out.

pH 6.6 in, pH 6.1 out.

Cheers!

Their definitely putting on some weight aren't they! Mine have only ever produced that shape towards the end and I harvested them with the rest now thinking I should have let them go alot longer.. theirs always next time thanks for the insight 😎🙏

Their definitely putting on some weight aren't they! Mine have only ever produced that shape towards the end and I harvested them with the rest now thinking I should have let them go alot longer.. theirs always next time thanks for the insight 😎🙏
Now it's the time to be most patient when they start to look good! They've just started to milk up a little so she has at least 3 weeks left.

Most people harvest early and even the mods and editors can't seem to be able keep a plant healthy and alive all the way through flower on here, lol!. Posting things like "manufacturers days of 45 days of flower is spot on". You can only laugh at such statements and it shows me their level of experience and knowledge. The weirdest part for me is that some of them seem to be treated like gurus or gods on this site? Same goes with the YouTube trolls like Mr. Canuck, they're all self entitled but lacks actual experience and knowledge.

I can tell you that no plant is ever done in 45 days in flower but I guess it's easier to say a plant finish in 45 days than say you actually killed it? It's not easy making sense with all the misconceptions and misinformation posted everywhere. Plants should look done not dead in the end of flower!

Cheers!

Yeah I forget your only day 45 😂 I was day 62 and all my other plants/pheno's was finished but one of them was showing some amber trichomes but still shooting out white pistols so I just chopped 🪓

I have only grown since last year so used to watch alot of the YouTube growers and quite enjoyed them but watching them and things they say I feel they are probably just dudes like myself.. some ere worse and I have my hand over my face watching them 😂

Finishing plants aswell after watching YouTube I have too starved plants to finish at a certain time frame only a few of my photos and all of my autos have actually stopped drinking and faded naturally. It is crazy but glad I found this site I've gathered alot more information and although some of it I still haven't put into practice I just like to experience it and trial the differences myself.

Yeah I forget your only day 45 😂 I was day 62 and all my other plants/pheno's was finished but one of them was showing some amber trichomes but still shooting out white pistols so I just chopped 🪓

I have only grown since last year so used to watch alot of the YouTube growers and quite enjoyed them but watching them and things they say I feel they are probably just dudes like myself.. some ere worse and I have my hand over my face watching them 😂

Finishing plants aswell after watching YouTube I have too starved plants to finish at a certain time frame only a few of my photos and all of my autos have actually stopped drinking and faded naturally. It is crazy but glad I found this site I've gathered alot more information and although some of it I still haven't put into practice I just like to experience it and trial the differences myself.
She's about 70 days in :volcano-smiley:. Yeah there's good info everywhere but the level of experience and knowledge differs heavily between the forums. It's one of the reasons I choose this one out of the bunch. It reminded me of the forums in the early 2000's. Funny how some of the Bro science still lingers on.

Dam could be nug of the month down the line.
Thanks Keith! I'm still waiting for the last swell! She keeps on growing and smells more and more as she matures. She has a tendency to frost up at the end but she already looks pretty good.

Maybe three more weeks? 95-100 days in flower, about 14 weeks? Cheers!

Thanks Keith! I'm still waiting for the last swell! She keeps on growing and smells more and more as she matures. She has a tendency to frost up at the end but she already looks pretty good.

Maybe three more weeks? 95-100 days in flower, about 14 weeks? Cheers!
Wait for her she will be worth it.

Went half blind installing two new 55w 12" 30cm metall blade fans on top of the LED fixture. Replaced two 120mm Delta fans that sounded like a RC jetplane.

Second runoff reading:

425ppm / 0.85 EC in, 575ppm / 1.15 EC out.

Raised input to 550ppm / 1.1 EC and ran another cycle and the runoff came out:

550ppm in / 1.1 EC in, 700ppm / 1.4 EC out.

pH 6.9 in, pH 6.1 out.

Cheers!

Made some more stock nutrient solution (5-6.0 EC) and made some 1.1 EC mix with 75ppm potassium silicate(~30ppm Si), 75ppm "Calimagic", 2 grams humic/kelp mix, a dash of drip clean and 4 drops of 5% bleach(sodium hypochlorite) to 3 gallons and topped off the reservoir.

Last runoff reading:
550ppm / 1.1 EC in, 700ppm / 1.4 EC out.

pH 6.9 in, pH 6.1 out.

Seem to be stable there for her growth spurts! We'll see how many she has left. Looking forward to run something easier and more relaxed like Skywalker OG. She's getting the same treatment but she's not nearly as picky with food and intake.

Cheers and all the best!

IMG_20230630_160000513.jpg
IMG_20230630_160005816.jpg
IMG_20230630_160013570.jpg
IMG_20230630_160026260.jpg
IMG_20230630_160033499.jpg
IMG_20230630_160040069.jpg
IMG_20230630_160046119.jpg

Got home from work and the whole place smelled like inside of the tent when I opened the door. Hmmm?! Checked the carbon filter and it had loosen from the hose. Now I know how much smell it actually removes!

550ppm / 1.1 EC in, 750ppm / 1.5 EC out.

pH 7.0 in, pH 6.0 out

Third runoff reading, missed the second one!

550ppm / 1.1 EC in, 750ppm / 1.5 EC out.

pH 7.0 in, pH 6.0 out.

Stable. Let's see for how long?

Hope everyone's having a wonderful time on their days off! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom