Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

I have no seeds left...damn I always am missing out.
Do it with a photo strain and just run 12/12 from seed. I know it isn't an auto but you could still have some fun. :thumb:

I'm so excited, your Tut looks just amazing. And the BD will make some seriously loooooooong colas. That area is dialed in Nis and Can! Or is it CannaNis? Lmao. I think Tut is pretty much one of the very best seeds you can get outside of the US natives. It is strong as hell, smelly as hell, and a vigorous strain.

Thanks Shiggs. She is absolutely looking amazing. Growing wise it is one of my favorites. Super easy and it is resilient. I can't get over the amount of trichomes there are already. Unreal. The BD last time had some loose buds but I think it didn't have enough light in all honesty. This time around it isn't an issue at all and I think the density will be there...hopefully.

CannaNis is what we settled on a few months ago. Has a nice ring to it and my phone just tried to auto correct to cannabis. I'll chalk that up as a win!
im there! Thank you, Nis' :circle-of-love:
Hey Ziggs! Not a problem my friend, I thought you might want to join. :thumb:
CannaNis love it Shiggity....:high-five:
:high-five:

ill tell ya you guy's got it going on i love coming to your grow there is so much beauty there love looking at your plants,ill be watching your grow a lot closer now that i harvested my last one,except a few little autos outside there fun but not like the grow room so you guy's have a nice day of growing oh a couple pics of a gorilla glue washed and trimmed i dont usually trim this close just for the pic lol
0043015.JPG
0072304.JPG
0052806.JPG

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

ill tell ya you guy's got it going on i love coming to your grow there is so much beauty there love looking at your plants,ill be watching your grow a lot closer now that i harvested my last one,except a few little autos outside there fun but not like the grow room so you guy's have a nice day of growing oh a couple pics of a gorilla glue washed and trimmed i dont usually trim this close just for the pic lol
0043015.JPG
0072304.JPG
0052806.JPG
You are going to love the gorilla glue! It's sticky-icky-icky goeyness is amazing! Nis grew some Gorilla Glue and it's one of the stickies we've grown! Just imagine what the kit would do for a plant like her! Woot! I know what I'm going to be torturing in the cup!!!

Yours are beautiful, btw!

:passitleft:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team U

You are going to love the gorilla glue! It's sticky-icky-icky goeyness is amazing! Nis grew some Gorilla Glue and it's one of the stickies we've grown! Just imagine what the kit would do for a plant like her! Woot! I know what I'm going to be torturing in the cup!!!

Yours are beautiful, btw!

Shiggs just popped the mother of resin producing plants. Grateful Breath x G4S X Platinum. Can someone say hash?

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team U

the kit your no how and dont forget the lights and the grow room shall i go on you guy's would rock these out of the park i have no doubt i would love to watch that show!

Yooo Niss, haven't been on in a bit but I just noticed you got a motm! Congrats brotha! I have however been in the shadows lurking up on ya guys. Keep on keepin on my dude. You too canna! I didn't. Forget ya. :high-five:

Yooo Niss, haven't been on in a bit but I just noticed you got a motm! Congrats brotha! I have however been in the shadows lurking up on ya guys. Keep on keepin on my dude. You too canna! I didn't. Forget ya. :high-five:
Good seeing ya Stihl. We had some chainsaw wielding plants a couple months ago. It was crazy. Haha

Hope things are going good for ya. Wanted to see how that purple kush turned out last outside. Have anything going on this year?

I'm doin good. That pk was great. Monsters. Beautiful. And yeah I have a whole bunch going on outside this year. Some baked Alaska, orange hill special, northern lights, crazy miss Hyde, bubblegum and the pk. Ill toss up a pic of them pks the day before coming down here in a min.

I'm doin good. That pk was great. Monsters. Beautiful. And yeah I have a whole bunch going on outside this year. Some baked Alaska, orange hill special, northern lights, crazy miss Hyde, bubblegum and the pk. Ill toss up a pic of them pks the day before coming down here in a min.
It's good to hear from you man! Those all sound like fun strains! Toss a few pics here any time man! Have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom