Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

I gotta get a roll of reflective material for my walls. Not sure if want the panda film or the diamond aluminum looking film(92-97%). The diamond has higher reflective rating. But I just gotta make sure it's easy to clean. What would be your recommendation nis?

That time lapse was pretty cool. Your girls are looking great. I'm getting seeds ready for doc's kit this weekend, my soil is ready.

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Took a few pictures tonight to show most of what we have going on.

Veg room pictures!

Getting roots! 10 days in the cloner currently and most look like this.

BOP

Hula haze

Hula haze, BOP, Northern lights auto. Up front is Pineapple chunk getting tortured in a 1 gallon for 2 months lol.

Money maker, Panama haze, purple kush, chem#4, Tangie that touched the bulb lol, and 707 up front.

The little ones for the perfect Sun cob journal...that I still need to start. Deep cheese, dream machine, and red Leicester tease.

Crop circle auto

Into the flower room we go. :passitleft:

Blue dream +27

Tutankhamon +27

Time lapse camera new position for the week.

No waterings or foliars tonight. :woohoo:

:passitleft:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

I gotta get a roll of reflective material for my walls. Not sure if want the panda film or the diamond aluminum looking film(92-97%). The diamond has higher reflective rating. But I just gotta make sure it's easy to clean. What would be your recommendation nis?

That time lapse was pretty cool. Your girls are looking great. I'm getting seeds ready for doc's kit this weekend, my soil is ready.
The panda film is awesome. I'm glad we put it up with all of the foliars we spray it makes it easy to clean up. It's rugged and durable. The last 9 months with it we only have a couple rips on the floor in high traffic areas. But we planned for that and put 2 layers down on the floor...and we just slap some reflective tape over it and good as new.

Those Tuts look phenomenal! The BD's look decent too but those Tuts :clap::clap: Congrats on page 420:party::party::party::party::party:
Yeah I noticed the tuts are very very photogenic. Here is their mother roughly around the same age a couple months ago.

3b3db7b2c2374ca54c7e2744c2de9ed7.jpg

Just tweaked the drench order a bit and this run has already surpassed it.

Yeah I noticed the tuts are very very photogenic. Here is their mother roughly around the same age a couple months ago.

3b3db7b2c2374ca54c7e2744c2de9ed7.jpg

Just tweaked the drench order a bit and this run has already surpassed it.
Is this your first run of the Tut in high brix soil? If not, how is it as a yielder and how is the high? I've been looking for a good sativa. I like Green Crack but it's more zippy than I'd prefer.

Is this your first run of the Tut in high brix soil? If not, how is it as a yielder and how is the high? I've been looking for a good sativa. I like Green Crack but it's more zippy than I'd prefer.

What kind of buzz do you want? Malawi is the king of sativas for me. It's not too zippy, it's more trancy or hipnotic, very cerebral with a nice body buzz. Amnesia is really interesting too, that has a strong body buzz and head high with really no sleepiness. Panama strains are very uplifting and social. Just my 2.

What kind of buzz do you want? Malawi is the king of sativas for me. It's not too zippy, it's more trancy or hipnotic, very cerebral with a nice body buzz. Amnesia is really interesting too, that has a strong body buzz and head high with really no sleepiness. Panama strains are very uplifting and social. Just my 2.
Like something creative, euphoric, energetic.

Oh yeah its plenty potent. There is really no ceiling on the buzz too. I would put it in the 20% range which is high for a nearly pure strain. I should have some test results back today on the malawi. That one is stupid potent.
There's always bubble hash and rosin which I prefer to smoke anyways but it's hard to make those things when you're working with a low thc strain.

This is our 2nd run of it in HB soil. The yield was good but was in a 7 gallon and had some deficiencies towards the end so it didn't reach potential. This time they have much more soil to deal with, we know what to expect for issues and can counter it before they happen so yield will be higher and quality will be higher.

As for taste it has a floral earthy blend that is kinda nice and smooth. The smell though is fruits and limes. The high is all in the head, won't get you running all over the place but makes you clear headed. I was smoking it at 9:30 last night and I slept great so it doesnt keep you up. But then again pineapple express was the night cap lol. Overall it is a great strain. More of a hybrid I would say since it looks and acts like an indica but the high is not even close to that. I want to keep this one around, that's for sure. Hopefully will get some test results too since it is potent for sure. Oh and the rosin is phenomenal.

This is our 2nd run of it in HB soil. The yield was good but was in a 7 gallon and had some deficiencies towards the end so it didn't reach potential. This time they have much more soil to deal with, we know what to expect for issues and can counter it before they happen so yield will be higher and quality will be higher.

As for taste it has a floral earthy blend that is kinda nice and smooth. The smell though is fruits and limes. The high is all in the head, won't get you running all over the place but makes you clear headed. I was smoking it at 9:30 last night and I slept great so it doesnt keep you up. But then again pineapple express was the night cap lol. Overall it is a great strain. More of a hybrid I would say since it looks and acts like an indica but the high is not even close to that. I want to keep this one around, that's for sure. Hopefully will get some test results too since it is potent for sure. Oh and the rosin is phenomenal.
That's what I like to hear, Nis.

Mornin Duggs! I always get a smile on my face when I'm responding to you. You must be a good person, cuz I don't do this for everyone. I hope you have a great day man! Sending hugs to everyone!

:passitleft:

Maybe cuz we're 'tight'......bin there....together.....on the same page....all that good stuff! You and Nis are at a very good place right now , with your grow ...and your lives...I see this, even from a distance ,...you both seem meant for each other,...and I seen this with my own two eyes...in person...:love::cheer::Namaste::high-five: Glad I can make ya smile...you made my day woman!...
Have an awesome day would ya!

Back
Top Bottom