Welcome Our New Sponsor Grow Stealth LED

Julie Gardener

Please join me in welcoming our new sponsor Grow Stealth LED. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world.

GrowStealthLED.png
Led Grow Lights

LED Grow Lights from Grow Stealth LED have been perfected over years of testing to provide supercharged growth rates and enormous yields. Their LED Grow Lights will leave you stunned at both the quality and quantity of your harvests for years to come. LED Grow Lights are far more environmentally friendly compared to HID, requiring much less power and emitting far less heat to achieve comparable results. For this reason LED Grow Lights are quickly replacing HID lighting for indoor growing, and Grow Stealth LED is leading the way!

LED Technology

A GENERAL HISTORY OF LED'S AND LED GROW LIGHTS

LED's (Light Emitting Diodes) were first discovered in 1927. It wasn't until several decades later that experimenters began developing the technology into what it is today, creating the first red LED in 1962. By 1972 scientists had increased the efficiency of these red LED's by 10x, at which point they became a practical technology for commercial applications. The first LED's to be used commercially replaced incandescent and neon indicator lamps, as they still lacked the light output necessary to illuminate an area. As time went on and LED materials became more advanced, light output increased to a level that could be used for illumination, and the age of LED was born. Since the 1960's the efficiency and light output of LED's have increased exponentially, doubling every 36 months similar to Moore's Law. This trend is now known as Haitz's law, which continues on to this day.

By the year 2005, the efficiency and light ouput of LED's had increased to the level where they were finally capable of replacing all other forms of lighting. Soon after 2005, companies all over the world began developing new products on the platform of LED, one of which is the LED Grow Light. By the year 2010, the market became flooded with LED Grow Light products, nearly all of which received poor reviews due to the false promises made by the companies selling them. It's sad but true that most companies selling these lights have done no development on them whatsoever, relying instead on progress made by Chinese manufacturers who never grow any plants with their products. The easiest way to spot these companies is by looking for "Tri-Band", or "Quad-Band" in their product description. The trend with these kinds of companies is: "Lie, Cheat, Steal, and hope you don't get caught", which is why there is so much controversy towards LED Grow Light Technology.

One example of the "Lie, Cheat, Steal" marketing style, is when companies tell you they are using LED's from a widely-respected manufacturer like Cree, when in fact they use little or no LED's from them in their products. One of our major competitors, Stealth Grow, uses this tactic to market their lights, claiming they use 2W/2Chip LED's from Cree, when Cree does not make any 2W/2Chip LED's. Cree also does not make any 660nm LED's, which the same company also lists in their product specifications. Be weary of dishonest businesses like this, as they often have disclaimers on their site alerting you to the fact that the information they provide is "inaccurate" (or in other words a complete lie). You will find no such disclaimers on their site.

600W Quantum Pro-Bloom

600proimage.png

ENHANCED PERFORMANCE LED GROW LIGHTS
The Pro-Bloom option adds an extra wavelength to our lights, giving you 6-bands in total. This extra wavelength supercharges the flowering process, reducing flowering times up to 1 week, while simultatneousy increasing resin production and cell division.

300W Quantum Pro-Bloom

300image.png

BASSMAN59 GROWS IN DEEP WATER CULTURE: GS600 PRO-BLOOM
Quantum Pro-Bloom LED Grow Lights lights will leave you stunned at the size and quality of your harvests for years to come. They will also lower your electrical and cooling costs, while eliminating the need for yearly bulb replacements. Experience Professional results with Quantum Pro-Bloom LED Grow Lights today!.​

Phone: 1 810-250-7583

Hours: 10AM - 6PM EST

Address: Grow Stealth LED 2885
Sanford Ave Suite #14758
Grandville, MI 49418

Email: contact@growstealthled.com

Welcome to 420 Magazine. Glad to see you report the actual wattage that your LED grow lights on your website.

the confusion about LED continues for me.

Of course the price is the major issue of whats holding me back from taking the plunge, but the confusion about who has quality lights, what watt and chips are the best, and what size do you need to get the same grow power as the HID's we already own seem to be just opinions and not as documented as what size you need for your space using MH or HPS.

and

I click on the growstealth link above takes me to their site, but the tab on top says stealth grow, who seem to be bashed a bit. And the GS and SG LED colored icons on the tab look the same as on the stealthgrow site.

Can someone shed some light on my concerns?

the confusion about LED continues for me.

I click on the growstealth link above takes me to their site, but the tab on top says stealth grow, who seem to be bashed a bit. And the GS and SG LED colored icons on the tab look the same as on the stealthgrow site.

Can someone shed some light on my concerns?

I PM'd the admin already on this. It's an unfortunate typo. The correct name and sponsor is Grow Stealth LED.

BM

I went to both sites, what seemed strange to me was at the growstealth site, the tab in firefox said stealth grow.

I'm guessing their is a bigger difference between a so-so quality LED and a top notch brand LED than their is between a so-so HPS and a top shelf unit.

What I mean is my Digitalgreenhouse 600w can't be that bad compared to lets say a Lumnitek or what ever you think is the top ballast & bulb combo.

Where as a cheap LED may suck compared to a good one, but they all say their system is the best.

I haven't read any complaints from the LED journals I have read so far, as for the quality of bud, but I think the reliability might end up being the big difference. Time will tell.

And I really hate the thought of buying foreign if I can get american.

OK I'm rambling I know.

Back
Top Bottom