Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

Hey jandre ! Well, each of us is different so it doesn't matter really. You know what's best for you to function and get things done. I probably have years of tolerance build up in my body. I have never seen a study on that sort of thing. THsea and I can smoke whatever and still get things done. Most of the time, better than sober. THsea believes that each method smoking gets you high in a different way, so we usually smoke joints, smoke a pipe, and vape all at once. I think it works! :Rasta:

Don't forget to eat some, and take a tincture, and the topical, and the suppository.

Thanks Buddy! :thumb:

Yep, back to the early to bed......early to rise. Got to get back in the saddle.

A one hit wonder you will be soon. One hit and to sleep! That one hit won't last long though.....your toleration will go up! You grow great meds! :thumb:

thanks alot your too kind :Namaste:

This is an advertisement Folks!​

Please take a look at Cronichemphog's Grows

He grows wonderful plants in very little space.....take my word for it......they are great butt kicking, plants.

Please give him the recognition he deserves!:thumb:

woohoo i got an ad on OMM's page :thumb:

One of the best parts is getting to try growing so many different strains!

I would like to try a bunch before settling on a couple!!

I really want to try some autos. Hopefully I'll come up with some moneys and order some for next time!!

That's the spirit! THsea gets all my autos. An auto named Syrup was the one that helped me the most. :surf:

Don't forget to eat some, and take a tincture, and the topical, and the suppository.

:biglaugh:
yea lemme know how that works for you
make sure u add lube before you shove that nug up
LOL

Well, in my eyes, you deserve it! :thumb:

thank u sir and btw i forgot to congrats u like everyone else for motm
gratz man you deserve it...................

ok bedtime for bonzo gonna catch up with everyone elses journal tomorrow sometime
:ciao:
night all..................

Hi Queen :love: After reading the above, I think you and Jo might get along well. She also bumps into things and has bad feet. Only thing is, you would have to teach her how to smoke MJ and stay on her feet!:circle-of-love:

Is her balance off too? I actually have pretty feet or so I have been told by my doctor once but I think she has a foot fetish..lol..Jo doesn't partake of the good green? Usually when I smoke, I tend to be on my feet cleaning or doing something. Sometimes I can feel myself drifting too much to the right or left..I just kinda roll with it and follow the lean until I straighten myself back out. But I should be grateful that it's not vertigo.

Dang Omm, my fingers are hurting from scrolling and clicking so much! :clap::rofl::laughtwo::smokin::slide::surf::smokin:

I peeped in a couple days ago when I had a moment and your church looks fantastique!! :bravo::circle-of-love:

I also haven't congratted you for the Motm win. Can't really say anything that hasn't been said besides thank you for your presence on this site. It means a lot to everyone :love::Namaste:

Things have been really good over here just busy busy busy!:high-five:
For once things feel good :love::peace:

Really great work with everything omm, 5 stars :circle-of-love:

P.s I love you how and Thsea have a life behind the scenes!!! That would be so cool to get in touch with other people :cheer:

P.s I love you how and Thsea have a life behind the scenes!!! That would be so cool to get in touch with other people

I know, I love the relationship that they have along with Chronic. I am happy for them but also green with envy, wish I had some friends like that. I have been wanting to reach out to a few folks on here including yourself but I don't want to seem needy or like a stalker..lol And congrats to you lady on your NOTM win, I haven't peeped the winning nug but I am sure you deserve it!!!

Okay...I'm finally caught up again!

It sucks because until I'm current I read something that I want to comment on, but I can't because I'm still like 8 pages back and I won't know what was said until I'm caught up!

On the subject of doctors an pharmaceuticals...I just copied this off the FDA's website:

Why Learn about Adverse Drug Reactions (ADR)?

Institute of Medicine, National Academy Press, 2000
Lazarou J et al. JAMA 1998;279(15):1200—1205
Gurwitz JH et al. Am J Med 2000;109(2):87—94

- Over 2 MILLION serious ADRs yearly

- 100,000 DEATHS yearly

- ADRs 4th leading cause of death ahead of pulmonary disease, diabetes, AIDS, pneumonia, accidents and automobile deaths

- Ambulatory patients ADR rate–unknown

- Nursing home patients ADR rate– 350,000 yearly

You read that correctly... 100,000 people die every year from adverse reactions to medications that the FDA has already certified are SAFE. :) Their stats, not mine!

I've seen statistics that claim as many as half a million people every year are killed by the medical system....I even have a friend with a relative that went in for a routine gallbladder surgery and never came home.

Okay...I'm finally caught up again!

It sucks because until I'm current I read something that I want to comment on, but I can't because I'm still like 8 pages back and I won't know what was said until I'm caught up!

On the subject of doctors an pharmaceuticals...I just copied this off the FDA's website:

You read that correctly... 100,000 people die every year from adverse reactions to medications that the FDA has already certified are SAFE. :) Their stats, not mine!

I've seen statistics that claim as many as half a million people every year are killed by the medical system....I even have a friend with a relative that went in for a routine gallbladder surgery and never came home.

Marijuana: Safer than the FDA approved drugs.
Marijuana: Safer than your healthcare facility.

Marijuana: Safer than the FDA approved drugs.
Marijuana: Safer than your healthcare facility.

Absolutely! :thumb: there has never been even a single recorded death from a cannabis overdose!

Is her balance off too? I actually have pretty feet or so I have been told by my doctor once but I think she has a foot fetish..lol..Jo doesn't partake of the good green? Usually when I smoke, I tend to be on my feet cleaning or doing something. Sometimes I can feel myself drifting too much to the right or left..I just kinda roll with it and follow the lean until I straighten myself back out. But I should be grateful that it's not vertigo.

Hi Queen. I just woke up from a nap and my mind is still a bit mushy. Jo does have vertigo. She has a metabolism that's strange, her hands are always wet. Freaked me out when I first met her. Finding meds for her is a challenge for her Doctors. One hit of mj and she is asleep.
I actually really feel sorry for her. She has big mood swings all the time. She has been trying to be happy and it works most of the time. I encourage her all the time. I would hate to be in her head. I give her lots of hugs. :love:

Back
Top Bottom