McLoadie's Third Grow Journal

Mack, I'd like to hear a more detailed description on your pee technique discussed in Canna's thread. It has my kind of price tag.

OK, first off you want clean pee, find a donor that doesn't take conventional medicines....preferably NONE! No aspirin, vitamins, nuthin. Now, get this person to drink plenty of water....you're gonna need 1 part pee and ten parts water. I have never had to apply it more than twice to see the effects. It's sterile, it's lovely, and as natural as can be!

Back in the day we used aged horse manure - had a 5 foot deep pile of it behind the barn - loved that stuff! It has all that wonderful fiber in it, and the N is really safe. We'd harvest our pots, dump 'em in a bin, add a buncha horse poop and run the soil again, all renewed. Of course, ahem, we fed 'em Rapidgro in veg and Miracle grow in flower, every watering. We were just growin' pot.

... back in the day ... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Hey Graytail, I was raised on a horse ranch. My folks used the manure for the vegetable garden. We had the biggest veggies in the area! And as they would spread it around we would get huge larvae from bees and such out of it and use them for fishing. Caught some of the best fish. LOL
Nature and the way we can repurpose it....gotta love it.:thumb:

Lights are on and everything is fine. rH got as high as 74% last night, I'm confident that with the circulation I have going on in there it will keep the plants dry. Just starting to get a little turning of some pistils....mostly the ones getting the most air from the fans. Molasses and halfhalf water tomorrow. I got another air pump and airstone rigged up as my current needs have exceeded a single bucket. So, tomorrow I bump the water/nutrient...or whatever to 8 cups per plant. When I watered with 7 I got NO runoff, I would like to see a tiny bit at least. I pray everyone has a lovely day!:circle-of-love:

I value your feedback.....really!

Your Girls look tremendous!:thumb:

I wish I could see your Holiday photos!:tokin:

Onwards and upwards Mac!

For the outside preparations I would also top dress now with Dr. Earth’s Soft Rock Phosphate and Seers Rockdust, both being advised for Hi Brix, I dressed my Raspberry and Strawberry patches in the Autumn a couple of years ago and not only have the plants got progressively healthier looking but more importantly the fruits have been the best ever, purely anecdotal evidence but worth a go?

OK, first off you want clean pee, find a donor that doesn't take conventional medicines....preferably NONE! No aspirin, vitamins, nuthin. Now, get this person to drink plenty of water....you're gonna need 1 part pee and ten parts water. I have never had to apply it more than twice to see the effects. It's sterile, it's lovely, and as natural as can be!

Beer helps as well :)

Your Girls look tremendous!:thumb:

I wish I could see your Holiday photos!:tokin:

Onwards and upwards Mac!

For the outside preparations I would also top dress now with Dr. Earth's Soft Rock Phosphate and Seers Rockdust, both being advised for Hi Brix and I dressed my Raspberry and St:tokin:rawberry patches in the Autumn a couple of years ago and not only have the plants got progressively healthier looking but more importantly the fruits have been the best ever, purely anecdotal evidence but worth a go?

Hey AJ my friend, its always good to hear from you! Thank you for your comments....I'm still taking everything into consideration, but will give details when the rubber hits the road!

Is it for in ground planting mix?

It can be a daunting task to mix and match and weigh all those amendments and rock dusts.
As long as your ratios are in the ballpark and it is allowed a sufficient amount of time to break down you can't mess it up.

I have yet to run any one recipe more than once. Your volumes will be much larger for outdoor but I am sure you will nail it.

You dug out some nice size holes mc. Gonna be a joy to watch you grow trees.

Shoot Mack, sorry to hear that. In my life experience I've come to realize that if someone's involved with pheins that they have no family ties with they're most-likely dope-pheins themselves. Not that I discriminate against anyone's problems or "cup of teas" but birds of a feather do flock together. Take heed to what I just said.

sorry kids it's over, someone walked into my grow room and stole two plants...the whole thing is compromised and i'm done for now. I love you all but i'm out. Don't get involved with people who are involved with junkies...it will cost you. I'm single and headed to cali!
damn!!! I know I will certainly take that advice to heart. I am SO sorry to hear this Mcloadie!

Yup slings a good guy we been talking N swappin a long time,don't get to hang as much as we'd like but we AZ boys gotta stick together! I think the reason I like all organic/high brix is you can have nutes a plenty in the soil right up to harvest and it does not impede flavor at all quite the opposite best flavor I've ever encountered, ,the girls look great MC should be a happy harvest!:thumb:
Bro, he's not talking about me lol, I agree though we need to stick together.
OK, a coupla things.......I'm plenty medicated so bear with me.......LOL. A mini smoke report; On the summer run I had this one plant....well, I could not identify it. I didn't even have any genetics out there that any relative ever remotely resembled. This plant got stuck in the ground later than most of the rest and only got like 5 and a half feet tall. It looked sativa dominant and I didn't top it so it looked like a small Christmas tree....so to the point.....I just burned some with like a sixty day or almost cure and it kicks ass, tastes like fruity and is so smooth...... told ya I was loaded. SOIL for 2014 outdoor season. A special thanks to my friends who so graciously helped me with my soil design, If you're slinkin around; Thank you very much!:Namaste:OK, I got the holes dug...what af'n job! I made seven holes, that measure 36" round, and 16" deep. The top 12 inches is much like a clay/sand mixture that is very hard. I live in an ancient flood plain, and that's where the strata is at this point in time. The bottom 6" is like sandy pea gravel and drains like magic. These holes are 6' apart on center. They are located in an area that gets 6-8 hours of full sun a day, which should be enough light given the intensity of the sun at my location...combined with the fact that the air here is very clear and clean. The soil will be a combination of; soil base...from a local nursery, horse manure- composted for years, humus mix...which I'm not quite sure what that consists of yet, and bat guano.....high N. When I get the stuff made I'll try to get more specific with the amounts. I mean it's a soil that has a description as much as a recipe....how to make it and what to look for when getting the correct texture and pH. I'm also gonna throw a good amount of perlite in. This will be an auto watered rig at least...possibly auto fed, I'm looking at injectors........if it happens it will be a diy setup...low cost. That's all for now, I'm interested to see what you folks think of my plan.....I value your feedback.....really!
I'm hoping there's still a slight chance youll do this?
Sorry kids it's over, someone walked into my grow room and stole two plants...the whole thing is compromised and I'm done for now. I love you all but I'm out. Don't get involved with people who are involved with junkies...it will cost you. I'm single and headed to cali!

Sorry McLoadie, be safe and enjoy the golden state, I'd say head my way but it'll be better for you in Ca. Hope your bros there appreciate your vast knowledge, super loyal ways, killer work ethic and over all great guy that you are.
You'll be missed

Sorry kids it's over, someone walked into my grow room and stole two plants...the whole thing is compromised and I'm done for now. I love you all but I'm out. Don't get involved with people who are involved with junkies...it will cost you. I'm single and headed to cali!

No way! I am so sorry to hear that McLoadie. :(

I know where you are coming from though ...I have been there twice...you can't trust those people at all

I hope the best for you...karma will bless you

Damm that is bad news Mcloadie-I hope your able to start growing again some day- youre too talented not to. Sure going to miss you round here!
Be safe.
:peace:

That sucks :(

Back
Top Bottom