Welcome To My New Journal - OMMSOG

maybe a Hawaii home companion :)

Wow, poor Natasha got kicked to the curb for always being tardy. But you must really love Jo to put up with her issues. I mean all of us have our baggage but Jo seems to have a lot. I'm not speaking bad of her because I don't know her but I have to say my heart goes out to her and especially to you. I know I can be a fire cracker at times, often I wonder why my bf puts up with me but he always reminds me every day how much he loves me. Just wondering, have you ever tried to locate Natasha? Not to hook up but just as friends?

A month went by and I was happy as could be. I should say during that month, we did not go anywhere.

Hey there buddy. Are you sure you made a mistake? Jo has problems but at least you can go places.
:circle-of-love::love:

I really don't think I could be with a person with that problem no matter what!

I hate to see or talk to any of my ex's. I always feel guilty. I always seem to blame myself for the relationship not working.
:high-five:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes :circle-of-love: it's good to be caught up and able to interact in somewhat real time

OMM your ears were probably burning because you were the main topic of conversation....in the very best of ways :adore:

Looking forward to the new journal!!!!

Relationships are funny things and you never know what really goes on between any 2 people or what holds them together. Whenever one of my children throw the "But I LOVE him/her" phrase at me my response is always that love is nothing more than a great start...it's necessary of course but it takes so much more than that to make a happy successful relationship IMHO.
Not exactly sure WHAT all it takes :hmmmm: but I know for sure love isn't enough

I hate to see or talk to any of my ex's. I always feel guilty. I always seem to blame myself for the relationship not working.

I hate the fact that I don't get along with any of my exes from past relationships. I seem to get along better with people I had flings with, not that I had a lot of flings but just saying. There are some I have as friends til this day on FB.

Wow, poor Natasha got kicked to the curb for always being tardy. But you must really love Jo to put up with her issues. I mean all of us have our baggage but Jo seems to have a lot. I'm not speaking bad of her because I don't know her but I have to say my heart goes out to her and especially to you. I know I can be a fire cracker at times, often I wonder why my bf puts up with me but he always reminds me every day how much he loves me. Just wondering, have you ever tried to locate Natasha? Not to hook up but just as friends?

Hi Queen I've tried to find her. I think of her, but who knows what her name is now, I'm sure some one has married her by now. She was a great lady. When we got a divorce a few years ago, Jo got 55% of the house and I got 45%. That was OK with me, I just wanted away from her. The plan was to sell the house and go our own way. Then the housing market fell and she would not agree to sell any cheaper than she wanted too. That's been a few years now, and the house needs remodeling. I don't have money for that...and she has no money at all, so here we sit in hell. Her children do not want her...they know her. Her son was supposed to be here, but he backed out.
So I pay all the bills and provide for her. Talk about trapped! Tonight is a good example...She told me whatever I have to say, is not as important than what's on TV. Wonderful. I've thought about just walking away, but by now you know me well enough to know I would never do that. I must have built up allot of bad Karma and am now paying it back. :smokin::smokin: By the way.....Jo's story will be told too, in the next journal.

Hi Queen I've tried to find her. I think of her, but who knows what her name is now, I'm sure some one has married her by now. She was a great lady. When we got a divorce a few years ago, Jo got 55% of the house and I got 45%. That was OK with me, I just wanted away from her. The plan was to sell the house and go our own way. Then the housing market fell and she would not agree to sell any cheaper than she wanted too. That's been a few years now, and the house needs remodeling. I don't have money for that...and she has no money at all, so here we sit in hell. Her children do not want her...they know her. Her son was supposed to be here, but he backed out.
So I pay all the bills and provide for her. Talk about trapped! Tonight is a good example...She told me whatever I have to say, is not as important than what's on TV. Wonderful. I've thought about just walking away, but by now you know me well enough to know I would never do that. I must have built up allot of bad Karma and am now paying it back. :smokin::smokin: By the way.....Jo's story will be told too, in the next journal.

Ouch! At least you are divorced. You have great friends too. Must be very bad if even her own family does not want to see her. I got a great idea and it is legal.....Out live her!! Then you will get 100% of the home. Just let her watch all the tv she wants and start dating again. TV is probably one of the biggest health problems in the world. Just sitting in one place with no excercise. What a lousy existance.
One of my childhood friends recently died and he was in his fourties. All he did in the last 10 years was sit and watch tv. He died in front of the tv by a heart attack.

Hey there buddy. Are you sure you made a mistake? Jo has problems but at least you can go places.
:circle-of-love::love:

I really don't think I could be with a person with that problem no matter what!

:high-five:

Oh! Yes! I made a mistake! No doubt!

Over the years I finally realized it was not me..I like self blame too, but I know in my heart it is not me. I've thought about it and thought about and try very hard to be honest with myself.:peace:

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes :circle-of-love: it's good to be caught up and able to interact in somewhat real time

OMM your ears were probably burning because you were the main topic of conversation....in the very best of ways :adore:

Looking forward to the new journal!!!!

Relationships are funny things and you never know what really goes on between any 2 people or what holds them together. Whenever one of my children throw the "But I LOVE him/her" phrase at me my response is always that love is nothing more than a great start...it's necessary of course but it takes so much more than that to make a happy successful relationship IMHO.
Not exactly sure WHAT all it takes :hmmmm: but I know for sure love isn't enough

MsMe Thank you I needed that! :love:

Me too about the new journal..... :thumb:

Amen! You just don't know the story....love is nothing more than a great start. Believe it or not I've never thought of it exactly that way, but you're sure right. A good beginning..

Your so right about "THE WHAT" and love is not enough. Thanks MsMe!

Wow, seems like you're trapped in hell with Jo. I don't see how this could be karma getting back at you. If anything you earned your wings and sainthood in my book. I couldn't be with someone and be miserable or not happy. Is Jo disabled that she can't make it on her own? It seems like she isn't doing anything for herself and even if her kids don't want to be bothered with her she should at least cut you some slack. I kinda feel for her but then again I don't like the way she seems to treat you.It feels like she totally takes you for granted. As my Mama use to say, even a dog is due respect! Not calling you a dog by any means but you get what I am saying, right?

OMM - Just had to post... sounds like we have alot in common. 2 Years ago I left a marriage that should never have been. I was with the guy for 9 years of hell. Sounds like your case... sometimes our own feelings tell us that we can adjust to anything. But in the end we are worse off. I also stayed with him because of his young daughter. Long story...We can not know all the baggage that goes along with an individual, the longer the relationship the more we find. It either rubs us the wrong way, or we overlook it, and somethings just can not be overlooked when the other side fails to respect us.

Hope all is well, cant wait for your new journal... I absolutely love all the comradeship that goes on here.

Still working on legal stuff, Interrogatories now, I'll be so glad when all this is over. I waist alot of my time (well sort of) but when you love your kids you'd do most anything to help them. This is a child custody matter. He found out 2 years ago he was a dad of a 2 year old, she is a 8x's Felon, abandoned the boy to her mom who raises him (not really they just let him run wild) for the last 4 years. It is a big mess, so I might be indisposed here and there. I am really going to enjoy "Kicking her ass in court", not directly me , but I am the one with the paperwork. :cheesygrinsmiley:

OMM - Just had to post... sounds like we have alot in common. 2 Years ago I left a marriage that should never have been. I was with the guy for 9 years of hell. Sounds like your case... sometimes our own feelings tell us that we can adjust to anything. But in the end we are worse off. I also stayed with him because of his young daughter. Long story...We can not know all the baggage that goes along with an individual, the longer the relationship the more we find. It either rubs us the wrong way, or we overlook it, and somethings just can not be overlooked when the other side fails to respect us.

I am still technically married though I have been seperated from the rat for over 10 years. I can't find him to divorce him and divorce costs way more when you can't find the other person. I never had any good relationships with men, always picked the wrong ones which always ended up abusive physically and verbally. Now I am with David, my bf and I have learned how love and a relationship should be.

hey OMM mistake may very well be. but there was something that made you love her, jo that is. as much as it sounds like, getting past the sappy crap. you seem to enjoy being the care giver to your plants very much that jo has become an instinct built in to you to also take loving care of:) What the hell do I know maybe shes still there cause you cant find shells for your service revolver lol:circle-of-love:

What the hell do I know maybe shes still there cause you cant find shells for your service revolver lol

Wicked!!! We're not trying to have OMM catch a case...lol...I say we pool our money together and pay someone to date Jo, sweep her off her feet and make her want to move out...Then we get on Maury and try to find Natasha!!!!!

Wicked!!! We're not trying to have OMM catch a case...lol...I say we pool our money together and pay someone to date Jo, sweep her off her feet and make her want to move out...Then we get on Maury and try to find Natasha!!!!!

OOOPs! did I say that?:rofl: but that would be a great show, maury that is:) P.S please dont find no shells OMM I was just kidding :)

Memory is the first thing to go!! Where the heck are those shells!!!

Put an ejection seat on her TV chair. Next time she puts you down and starts watching Dr Phil. Press the button and send her to a different island.
:thumb:

:rofl:
Memory is the first thing to go!! Where the heck are those shells!!!

Put an ejection seat on her TV chair. Next time she puts you down and starts watching Dr Phil. Press the button and send her to a different island.
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom