Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Blueberry

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

420-magazine-mobile1237268721.jpg

Big Mama is looking great! The company I use for Nutrients actually tagged a photo of her for their IG page a few days back and I almost passed out from excitement lol.
Any thoughts on when she might be done? I'm still thinking a solid 2 weeks.

I did one last defol on the 2 I'm fluxing. I tried to use the bamboo sticks like in the photo but it's impossible for me to do. So I took some gorilla glue tape to line the top of the pots with so I could tape down the ties. Came out ok I think.
420-magazine-mobile551432114.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2146645285.jpg

This one is looking bare but it was needed in order for the 4 middle branch's to be even.
420-magazine-mobile1884164968.jpg
420-magazine-mobile605851365.jpg

These 2 are gaining some height now. One will be 7 colas and the other 16 I believe.
420-magazine-mobile785080120.jpg

These are some of the bb clones, I'm going to leave all but one untouched.
420-magazine-mobile592668530.jpg

Re: Welcome To Sinful's 3rd Indoor Grow - Perfect Sun LED - 3 Auto Strains & 5 Bluebe

Day 84, OG Kush auto. I'm smitten over this plant.she's my biggest Auto to date! being watered every other day or she's done dry! Can't wait to see the root structure when the time comes. She's been getting heavy yield, rock resonater and root tonic with every watering for the last few weeks. I'm thinking I may start flushing her next week.
420-magazine-mobile1365857493.jpg

420-magazine-mobile759912992.jpg

Day 76 for the Blueberry photos.

I was trying to stretch open one of the two plants I'm manifolding and of course I split the stem down the middle! lol damaged is my thing. She's filling out nicely though.
420-magazine-mobile144969393.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1410218852.jpg

The stem on the 2nd plant has healed. I decided to top a few of the side branch's because she was growing so uneven while she was focused on healing herself. Counted 16 cola sites now.
420-magazine-mobile100831316.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1646306340.jpg

I love how the branch's look from underneath.
420-magazine-mobile61714034.jpg

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

Those BB are looking yummy! No surprise there though. Glad the move went well for you Sin, pretty nervous about our move next month. Hopefully, the firs will be drying by then.

I was nervous just thinking about it too! Once I had the plants in the uhual I realized that Ive never in my life seen a uhual being pulled over?! So I put my sunglasses on, turned up the music and hulled ass to the new house without a care in the world lolol.
If your plants aren't done though, I bought a couple tall boxes from Home Depot, once the plant were placed inside you can put some bubble wrap around the inside of the boxes to give them some support when you hit those bumps.
Did you end up getting the house with all the other offers you wanted?

I was nervous just thinking about it too! Once I had the plants in the uhual I realized that Ive never in my life seen a uhual being pulled over?! So I put my sunglasses on, turned up the music and hulled ass to the new house without a care in the world lolol.
If your plants aren't done though, I bought a couple tall boxes from Home Depot, once the plant were placed inside you can put some bubble wrap around the inside of the boxes to give them some support when you hit those bumps.
Did you end up getting the house with all the other offers you wanted?

Unfortunately no. I did take your advice though and looked at the non "hot homes" and found one that we love! We're doing some renovations now and will move in as soon as the contractors are done.

Unfortunately no. I did take your advice though and looked at the non "hot homes" and found one that we love! We're doing some renovations now and will move in as soon as the contractors are done.

You know what's funny? The house we first wanted had well over 60k worth of work that needed to be done before we could moved in and that just wasn't a option for us, the house was sinking actually lol. It just so happened that a new house down the street popped up as we finished that inspection so our realtor called to see if we could view it before the open house that weekend. We knew the moment we walked in it was for us, no hesitations about a single thing! Dealing with the banks side of things was the worst though!
It's awesome you get to personalize the house before you actually move in, I bet that will make you both love it even more!

Big Mama's leaves are starting to yellow, did some reading up on og Kush last night. It's a common trait to start showing a purple color towards the end of flower which she is doing.

Big Mama's leaves are starting to yellow, did some reading up on og Kush last night. It's a common trait to start showing a purple color towards the end of flower which she is doing.

Oops, posted before I added any pictures. Take a look at the purplish color. Oh and I've noticed that she is sucking up water a bit slower, should I be concerned or is this normal?
420-magazine-mobile1484884876.jpg
420-magazine-mobile504830401.jpg

Leaves changing color.
420-magazine-mobile728346780.jpg
420-magazine-mobile768849124.jpg
420-magazine-mobile422650491.jpg

I'm so impressed with the lower budsites, seems like triple the bud vs the tops.
420-magazine-mobile577587521.jpg
420-magazine-mobile788673236.jpg

Very good sin very good work indeed id smoke the shit out of that thing lol

Fine looking plant, gonna be a nice yield.

Very good sin very good work indeed id smoke the shit out of that thing lol

Thank you guys, im trying my hardest to just sit on my hands while she finishes up! It's not easy!

Just peeking in your tent ms. What a ride ! Keep up the good work those girls are looking good!

Just peeking in your tent ms. What a ride ! Keep up the good work those girls are looking good!

Thank you! I'm hoping the Blueberry's will have nice thick branch's like your plant!

Back
Top Bottom