Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

Today I'll be prepping my area in veg for just mass panty party plants.
Jedi
Supersonic critical storm auto (outside)
Candy kush auto (outside)
Holy grail kush
Critical Sensi star
Stink bomb
Thc bomb

So mass is waiting on his and as soon as he gets them I'll pop these
BC big bang
Atomic bomb

Going to call NF now to get my order at TSSC going,,, been slacking there... I'll get it now. Nothing from my Jedi's but it's only been 24 in a rooter.... LOVE that COM soil..... those plants are vegging nice....

Laaaaaaaaaaadddddddiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees and gentlemen, tonight live from the house of dutty we bring you the Westside edition of "The Mass Panty Party "

Enjoy.

This is gonna be a great journal gotta get subbed up real quick I'm gonna be ordering seeds in a couple weeks where'd u find the stink bomb at dutty I really want that strain been looking for last two years since a buddy grew it from bag seed and flowered it but never took cuttings it was some fire I have wanted it for a while

Hey Joe. Seeds man has 3 left. Just Google stink bomb.

I didn't even know too much about it until Subnoise told me about it. I've been looking for cat piss for awhile.

Panty check.

Been taking clones and cleaning the lower branches. I think I'm growing ten branches or ten nodes. Think I'll let them get to eighteen nodes then I'll top/fim, and then take what's left of the lower nodes. Most are sixteen nodes now, 18 inches tall -- one month in.

Goal is ten manageable branches per bush.

Fyi... last two are invading the party....enjoy:thanks:

Two THC bombs

20150527_054425.jpg

Two Criticals

20150527_054439.jpg

My FLUX's sisters brothers cousins uncle,, or the non flux Deep Cheese

20150527_054344.jpg

And sum suga.. my Sugar Black Rose
20150527_054355.jpg

DSC_4205.JPG

So these pictures are from yesterday morning the jedi's have popped and so has
Citrus scout.
Red dwarf autos
Supersonic critical storm autos

No u pink kush up yet.

oh retirement looks like its gonna be fun

I told you all I'd go to a tent someday just for fun and boom
DSC_4219.JPG

lost my fucking nightstand damn it!

Like, OMG. That's where Duttys business takes place.. the magic. That is the love nest... I don't see no tent.. I see pillows... lots of pillows... what tent?? What do you do with those pillows, pal?

Back
Top Bottom