Welcome to the Mass Panty Party!

All I can think of is Eddie Murphy... my,, well,, him and Richard Pryor are my favorites. I hear pumpkin seeds are coming... I'll boot a few out the door to you most rickity scratch....I hope to have my cloner tomorrow also... might be a good day ;) good night panty party...wait till ya see the pictures of my girls..... house and gizarden soon....... I'm crossing over to the dark side.... won't be my first time going black ;) you know how to put on the red light......Roxanne

Thanks I blogged it if you dont mind:thumb:

No problem, Jaga!! Got a quick update before work... expecting my cloner today and I'll take cuts from my deep cheese flux to try it out..

Pair THC Bombs

20150521_072953.jpg

Pair Criticals

20150521_073000.jpg

Pair Deep Cheese, one Flux

20150521_073009.jpg

Sugar Black Rose and CBD OG

20150521_073019.jpg

Group Shot

20150521_073039.jpg

:thanks:

After my morning tubby I'll take pics of my
Thc bomb
Hopefully female jedi kush clone
Both critical seedlings
Both stink bomb seedlings
Candy kush auto
Holy grail kush seedling

If you get your jedi and super sonic critical storm auto. We will pop when your ready.

Soaking the jedis

Called House and Garden tech support line today.... lol. Just wanted to clear up a question I had, answer was in front of me. Seriously they have tech support, and I wasn't redirected to India!!

:morenutes:

I had a simple question, got my rep or the rep that sent my samples, Alan Weiss. Great guy, gave me ten minutes of his time. Very impressed with that.

That's like Doc Bud kind of customer support.

Plants loved their drink....ahhhhh they said,, and grew

:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes:

You popped my cherry today, DP,, I was fraid of nutes.... ;)

:morenutes: Embrace the nutes :morenutes:

I totally do. It's like evolution to me...most people don't walk barefoot, they choose shoes or sneakers. We've evolved in all areas in life, same thing for feeding plants. I'm willing to try so I can speak and know first-hand.

This, is while I'm in the middle of a great organic grow..... but, I'm wondering what and how best to feed for flowering, peak flowering.

I don't think I'll be doing that with H&G :)

Thank you for coming by!!

Will the two Deep cheese be Veg'd the same length of time?

No idea. I'm flying by the seat of my pants. With some outstanding co pilot's. I'm living cannabis college all four years, this next six months.... no, really, I assume the flux will go a few months,, the other cheese,, I'm going to top and clone in a few weeks,, then, I'll train it out. I like training them and even though my bloom room has seven foot ceilings... I'm running all plants low. Think screen or field of green... you build it they will come....

I think I'm looking for five nodes before flip,, so how that works out..

Any suggestions,, your perpetual, I'm getting there... Thank you for checking things out ;)

At some point next week,, the Mass Panty Party is Going LED... at least for a few hours per day. So,, I tell me wifey...

Been thinking my space over, once or twice, checking my list to see who's naughty or nice.... going from a 4x4 tent to a 7x7 space.... Few renovations in mind... any suggestions I'm all ears.. here's a before of the space..

[video]

Great room Medman
hey any info you get for peak flowering plants will go down a bundle:thumb:
Great idea to go with LEDs for part of the time ,, and great journal of information:thanks:

Thank you, Jaga! Cut some clones tonight....
20150522_182752.jpg

Cloner for the win.

New secret seasonal secluded special garden

15+ autos going in and 3 photos in the ground
DSC_41521.JPG
DSC_41531.JPG
DSC_41561.JPG
DSC_41571.JPG
DSC_4158.JPG
DSC_41591.JPG
DSC_4163.JPG
DSC_4166.JPG
DSC_4167.JPG
DSC_4168.JPG
DSC_4169.JPG
DSC_4170.JPG
DSC_4171.JPG
DSC_4172.JPG
DSC_4173.JPG

Nice work bro,, you were busy. Looks awesome! Yah, I wasn't going to take the cuts yet like we talked about. But, I was excited to try it out. Only thing i didn't do was trim back leaves. I'll do that today. I got twelve of them..... let's see if that cloner has a 100% rate. Jedi's are in rooters on fridge.... Talk to you later.....

Busy veg tent..
20150523_172931.jpg

The tent or me???? I feel like I've been busy since I got back from vacation in April...good thing that I took that pic last night cause later on when I went and looked at the post I realized the solo cups with HGK and the Stink Bomb were still in greenhouse.... fixed that. Taking it a little slow today,,, whatever pace that is for me. Thanks for coming by ;)

Today I'll be prepping my area in veg for just mass panty party plants.
Jedi
Supersonic critical storm auto (outside)
Candy kush auto (outside)
Holy grail kush
Critical Sensi star
Stink bomb
Thc bomb

So mass is waiting on his and as soon as he gets them I'll pop these
BC big bang
Atomic bomb

Back
Top Bottom